Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this seriously?
Yep. How could a 21 year old single mother of 2 with zero qualifications and life experience possibly have paid for it? And you can bet she won’t be paying him back what he initially paid for it now 🙄

Reactions: 6
Yep. How could a 21 year old single mother of 2 with zero qualifications and life experience possibly have paid for it? And you can bet she won’t be paying him back what he initially paid for it now 🙄
Definitely Jake bought it. They were living it when they were together.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow Ash Pollard? She just ousted the house she purchased, it’s so easy to find. What’s with these influencers putting their personal business out there for a humble brag.

Reactions: 2
Jules Coffey. 2 weeks ‘over due’ (due dates mean nothing, guys), she won’t be getting induced, baby will come when ready, if you have had intervention or choose to be induced, you are a bad mother (according to her passive judgment). Has said multiple times that she will be going offline until baby comes, only to be posting pointless stories a few hours later. I know it’s not ideal to be induced, but duck me, my placenta had started to calcify with my first when I was 9 days overdue, luckily for intervention, we both survived. Her judgment towards Mums like me really pisses me off.

Reactions: 24
Jules Coffey. 2 weeks ‘over due’ (due dates mean nothing, guys), she won’t be getting induced, baby will come when ready, if you have had intervention or choose to be induced, you are a bad mother (according to her passive judgment). Has said multiple times that she will be going offline until baby comes, only to be posting pointless stories a few hours later. I know it’s not ideal to be induced, but duck me, my placenta had started to calcify with my first when I was 9 days overdue, luckily for intervention, we both survived. Her judgment towards Mums like me really pisses me off.
I don’t follow, but for someone that says stuff like “guess day” she sure likes to comment the exact number of days and weeks she is. I hope she’s been having lots of checks to make sure baby is still okay in there 😬

(Which I doubt coz it sounds like the sort of thing she’d be against…)

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Ash Pollard? She just ousted the house she purchased, it’s so easy to find. What’s with these influencers putting their personal business out there for a humble brag.
Saw that and thought the same. Yep, it’s very easy to work out where it is and how much they paid for it. She’ll soon have two under two in that house (soon to be a building site) - you think she’d be a bit more protective of their privacy/safety.

I find it so laughable that she has "content creator" in her bio. I think Lauren Dubois could legitimately call herself one as she makes a lot of reels etc about parenthood, but the only content ol mate Kearney makes is ads.
Not even good ads! Someone commented tonight that they like LDB’s sponsored content because she actually makes an effort with it. I guess it’s easy when you’re doing way less ads overall. Not enough hours in Sarah’s day to actually bother trying, there’s way too many ads to churn out.

Reactions: 8
No but really, is there something wrong with Brad Kearns? I have so much secondhand embarrassment at all of his posts. It’s all just so cringe. The robot vacuum ad and now this news break social nonsense. It’s all so embarrassing.

Reactions: 16
No but really, is there something wrong with Brad Kearns? I have so much secondhand embarrassment at all of his posts. It’s all just so cringe. The robot vacuum ad and now this news break social nonsense. It’s all so embarrassing.
Oh I thought it was going to at least attempt to be funny? I’m confused. He’d do better if he read and stole a few comments from here 🤣
I think he wants to get a series going ala Jimmy Rees, but…it’s not seeming likely is it.

Reactions: 3
As much as I dislike Abby, I don't think she owes him anything, if he kept it in his pants whilst she was pregnant and after she gave birth that house would still have been his. She has every right to take the house.

Reactions: 30
I don’t follow, but for someone that says stuff like “guess day” she sure likes to comment the exact number of days and weeks she is. I hope she’s been having lots of checks to make sure baby is still okay in there 😬

(Which I doubt coz it sounds like the sort of thing she’d be against…)
I came here to see if anyone had commented on this!!
I seriously hope her baby arrives safely as it can be quite dangerous to deliver this late!

And the judgement she portrays for being induced… so r

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow Jules Coffey? She’s just about to hit 42 weeks of pregnancy with no plans of induction at all and planning to have a home birth (which is fine- although not for me) however it can actually be dangerous for the baby to go past 42 weeks…
Yes! I just posted about her an hour or so ago lol! She seems to be doing this to prove a point.. she’s a pain in the ass, if she has a boy she’ll be an even bigger pain in the ass.

Reactions: 5
News by Brad, it really can’t get any worse than this…or can it?

• Haha
Some of the comments from Brad’s news. I’m so so confused. I’d honestly be willing to admit if it was even in the realms of funny, but he was just saying exactly what they’d posted? There was no snark, not even gentle ribbing. The only person he gave a hard time to was his wife (which is 95% of his content anyway) and whatsherface that’s a million months pregnant. Even then…”funny” is quite a stretch.

Emmylou describing how she was going for her third colonic this week was funnier than that

Attachments

Ooooh ok! I thought it meant Jake bought it at the auction.
Yes it would Def have been bought with his money.

I heard the same thing - part of the property settlement was that he gave her the house.
Yep I got the wrong end of the stick.

Apparently if you’ve had babies before and are a doula, you are an expert.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.