Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Candice: tells her followers her hubby works for her parents/they rent off her parents and when she says she now doesn’t talk to her family, she gets offended people are asking
5A786A19-3D1A-42C2-8CF4-B7A4B815763E.jpeg

ABF58DE2-53C3-4FFF-8F7E-3A58FB70AFE5.jpeg

Bloody Kyree with her latest gifted Bugaboo pram, of course you just love it idiot, you got it for nothing. The biggest kids ever born must have been squashed in her gifted twin buggy.

Reactions: 5
Candice lol - she complains about literally everything and there is ALWAYS some sort of drama with her. Maybe her parents dont buy her "I'm a psychic" schtick :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
BIG cheers to Je$$iiiika for finally completing her big task of posting out all her photo almbum$ that she could have done over a few days not weeks if she didn’t take so many holidays and sit on her ass so often

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sharon O has to be doing the longest goodbye ever for deleting her Instagram.. either delete it, or keep it.. there doesn’t need to be 3 posts saying goodbye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sharon O has to be doing the longest goodbye ever for deleting her Instagram.. either delete it, or keep it.. there doesn’t need to be 3 posts saying goodbye
I really want to message her letting her know it’s been well past 24 hrs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is Sharon deleting her IG account? Was she still getting trolled?

Chloe and Beans just announced baby number 9…am I missing something? Are they in a freaky Christian cult that don’t believe in birth control? Each to their own, but I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Chloe and Beans just announced baby number 9…am I missing something? Are they in a freaky Christian cult that don’t believe in birth control? Each to their own, but I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️
I love my kids…but like…WHY?! Nine?! I do think it gets to a point where you can’t possibly give each kid the individual love and attention they deserve.

Reactions: 19
Surely you begin to find it harder and harder to meet the children's needs as each new one comes along! 9 is an outrageous number of children. And they'll have 3 under 1.5yrs old! My mind is constantly muddled between its their life they can do what they want and this constant wtf feeling for this family.

I would also like to add I dunno how Chloe and her partner find the time to procreate with eight children. I have no children and no time to procreate 😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think she’s missing something in her life and keeps trying to find that happiness in having more children.

My oldest is the same age as her oldest and my second the same age as her youngest, can’t imagine having an extra 6 kids in between my 2 and be pregnant again ☠

Reactions: 15
Pretty sure she had 6 kids under 3 at one stage (or maybe the eldest was just over 3)
3,2,1 and newborn triplets

• Wow
Reactions: 5
BIG cheers to Je$$iiiika for finally completing her big task of posting out all her photo almbum$ that she could have done over a few days not weeks if she didn’t take so many holidays and sit on her ass so often
Especially if she’d ordered the boxes before she launched and not a week or more after.
Absolutely no common sense or work ethic with this one.

Reactions: 10
😳
Lets not forget Chloe was 13 when they started seeing each other with what's-his-name being 17!!

I don't get people who preach veganism but have such large families that require a freaking bus to transport the horde. You can't tell me that any of those children are at an appropriate weight for their age either. So pale and skeletal.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.