Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad Bowie got a birthday post from his loving mother. Just a quick mention of it being his birthday today in a story. Also nice to see 6 year old Levi waiting for the school bus in the pouring rain. Off to the shopssss though for Jesssssiiiiiiiii. Another child free day! Gotta send those annoying kids off to "school". What an amazing wife you have Phil! 👏👏 I hate that woman. Anyone at North Lakes today have a good laugh at her for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So glad Bowie got a birthday post from his loving mother. Just a quick mention of it being his birthday today in a story. Also nice to see 6 year old Levi waiting for the school bus in the pouring rain. Off to the shopssss though for Jesssssiiiiiiiii. Another child free day! Gotta send those annoying kids off to "school". What an amazing wife you have Phil! 👏👏 I hate that woman. Anyone at North Lakes today have a good laugh at her for me!
Mate, I'm not bogan enough to shop at North Lakes, I wear shoes and have all my own teeth thank you very much!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she sent him off in the rain. Drive him to school or at least sit in the car with him whilst he waits for the bus you lazy asswipe.
Also saying the shops will be crazy because it’s raining and there’s nothing else to do 😂 mate, people have to work. Parents with young children are probably having a lovely rainy day inside. Just because you can work for two weeks of the year selling Alibaba stuff doesn’t mean everyone does.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she sent him off in the rain. Drive him to school or at least sit in the car with him whilst he waits for the bus you lazy asswipe.
Also saying the shops will be crazy because it’s raining and there’s nothing else to do 😂 mate, people have to work. Parents with young children are probably having a lovely rainy day inside. Just because you can work for two weeks of the year selling Alibaba stuff doesn’t mean everyone does.
Thus makes me so sad for her poor little boy. My son is 5 and starting school next year and there is absolutely no way I would leave him alone to cat h a bus, let alone in the rain. Also if I was her I wouldn't be broadcasting to 1000's of strangers on the internet that you leave your young child alone at the bus stop. She has absolutely no reason at all to send him on the bus at just 6 years old.

Reactions: 20
Anyone follow or listen to so dramatic? So odd to me how Megan let’s her dislike for Abbie spill over into her work so frequently. I get that she is a “journalist” and so reports on what’s happening in the reality tv universe but she posts about Abbie every single day, sometimes multiple posts. It’s creepy at this point!

Reactions: 9
Thus makes me so sad for her poor little boy. My son is 5 and starting school next year and there is absolutely no way I would leave him alone to cat h a bus, let alone in the rain. Also if I was her I wouldn't be broadcasting to 1000's of strangers on the internet that you leave your young child alone at the bus stop. She has absolutely no reason at all to send him on the bus at just 6 years old.
Nope no reason at all besides pure laziness. Walking my little ones into school and kissing them goodbye is one of lifes little pleasures! Seeing them off safely and with a cuddle to start their day at school. Before too long they are in high school and want to walk themselves. He is just a baby. She wouldn't do that to Goldie!! She doesn't like those boys like Goldie. Just look at her feed. It's all Goldie. The boys wear their school shoes on the weekends, whilst Goldie has all new clothes, and of course Jessssiiiiiii never goes without. I hate that woman.

Reactions: 4
Anyone follow or listen to so dramatic? So odd to me how Megan let’s her dislike for Abbie spill over into her work so frequently. I get that she is a “journalist” and so reports on what’s happening in the reality tv universe but she posts about Abbie every single day, sometimes multiple posts. It’s creepy at this point!
Megan cannot stand anyone who does better than her. Same way she went after the life uncut girls. She is an absolute hypocrite who cries poor mental health when exposed but shows no regards for anyone else’s wellbeing. Journalist is a stretch.

Reactions: 11
I still don't quite believe Tammy Hembrow has a 'natural bootie'.. anyone else feel this way?
yes hard to say. If it was done when she was with Reece still then he would have to be paid off or have signed an NDA type of thing. At one point she was claiming no injectables despite it being plain as day, so not as though she is always transparent.

Reactions: 2
I’m so torn. Iv heard people say it’s not natural then iv heard people say her thighs are the size they should be if your growing a booty natural.
I think its real, her legs/thighs match up, unlike Kim Kardashian who has a massive butt and skinny legs. My trainer told me that was always the big giveaway of a real vs fake butt

Reactions: 2
Wow that absolute piece of bleeping tit. She shipped Bowie off to “school” on his birthday, hasn’t even got his presents organised or wrapped and she’s going to cancel his party on the weekend because of rain because they’ve “already spent so much money on Christmas” etc.. She makes it so damn obvious how much she hates those poor boys

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Wow that absolute piece of bleeping tit. She shipped Bowie off to “school” on his birthday, hasn’t even got his presents organised or wrapped and she’s going to cancel his party on the weekend because of rain because they’ve “already spent so much money on Christmas” etc.. She makes it so damn obvious how much she hates those poor boys
Can’t believe she took him to daycare on his birthday, and just spent the day shopping instead. It’s not like she was working or doing anything important.
You know what would’ve been cool?
Having a day with just him and doing things he wanted. Sure, it’s raining, but you could have taken him to the movies, an arcade, bowling etc.
it would take the sting out of cancelling his party at least.

Reactions: 13
I was actually just coming in to say this or see if it had been mentioned. She just seems obsessed with her at this point, and it doesn't help that she has a two or three girls in the group who pretty much go around and either laugh or angry react to any comment that questions or disagrees with Megan on anything, while hating on Abbie for sneezing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.