Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant the hashtags #thehenshaws which Laura has used for all her posts. Also this post by Dalton posted 10 minutes ago.
Happy to disagree, I don't understand why people are making a fuss and praising him for something women do all the time! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Yeah I know what you mean about men being praised for things women do all the time. My MIL was shocking with her double standards when hubby and I first had kids. But I just assumed the hashtag was their wedding hashtag like a lot of people do these days. So that all photos from their wedding show up on one page on Instagram regardless of who posts them. Who knows, but either way it doesnā€™t bother me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I meant the hashtags #thehenshaws which Laura has used for all her posts. Also this post by Dalton posted 10 minutes ago.
Happy to disagree, I don't understand why people are making a fuss and praising him for something women do all the time! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I donā€™t really think using their wedding hashtag for their wedding photos is them making it a big deal, a lot of married people do that these days.
I understand the point about praising him for something women have been doing forever, weā€™ve been bowing down to men since the beginning of time, but I donā€™t agree with people saying this is ā€˜feminism gone madā€™.
Comments like that make me feel like weā€™ve gone back in time where we werenā€™t seen as equal to men, because how crazy is it to even consider not taking their name?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And just wait because theyā€™re just getting started. You canā€™t tell me these kids appreciate anything they get.
Not a dig at all, but I think Brad is clearly overcompensating for his childhood and would benefit from splashing some of their buckets of cash on a good psychologist. It doesnā€™t matter how many times they say it, those kids have mountains of stuff, they get new, expensive things constantly, thereā€™s zero chance they can appreciate it all. They may not be super bratty now, but they will be.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else follow Crystallou (messikahā€™s BFF)? Bit of a snooze fest but the once in a blue moon relationship content from today just screaaaammsssss ā€˜we had sex for the first time in a yearā€™ lol . I mean, congrats though. šŸ™‚
I had to unfollow ages ago the use of
ā€œWhich is fineā€
ā€œIt is fineā€
x1000 got to me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I donā€™t love or hate the reno, but I do not understand Zoeā€™s (sorry ZOƋā€™s) popularity. Iā€™ve followed and unfollowed for years, but I just find her so fake! Her skincare is ok but overpriced, and definitely doesnā€™t suit all skin types. The puns and kitschy humour comes across so inauthentic to me. I also get slight mean girl vibes, especially when sheā€™s with her old Cosmo mag mates.
You sum up my feelings perfectly! Her weird put-on humour is so strange and patronising. She is completely unrelatable for most of us now, I am happy for her that sheā€™s become so successful but wish she would stop trying to act like sheā€™s an everyday normal girl when sheā€™s actually a hugely wealthy celebrity. Also I donā€™t mind the reno so far, not my style at all but at least itā€™s interesting to look at and lots of colour. Hope the kiddos and their friends donā€™t break anything šŸ¤£

Reactions: 12
Ew at influencers who actually share pics of their kidā€™s vomit and tit. Who actually stops to take a photo of their child during a moment like that, let alone thinks to share it on social media? What the duck growing_our_tribe šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Almost as bad as Sophie cachiaā€™s hundreds of posts of the kidā€™s on the toiletā€¦

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ew at influencers who actually share pics of their kidā€™s vomit and tit. Who actually stops to take a photo of their child during a moment like that, let alone thinks to share it on social media? What the duck growing_our_tribe šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Almost as bad as Sophie cachiaā€™s hundreds of posts of the kidā€™s on the toiletā€¦
Oh I know! Itā€™s always something with GOT, my anxiety, my stress about germs, me, me, me. Those poor girls are going to suffer so much growing up having to always worry about mummy and her feelings! But yes stop and take a pic of the vom šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Save that for your hubby!

• Sick
I feel like that about the photos of the kids dancing around on the door of the dishwasher , get the kid off it, no need for a šŸ¤£photo. Dickheads.

Reactions: 1
Oh I know! Itā€™s always something with GOT, my anxiety, my stress about germs, me, me, me. Those poor girls are going to suffer so much growing up having to always worry about mummy and her feelings! But yes stop and take a pic of the vom šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Save that for your hubby!
GOT has absolutely zero understanding of immunity or germs. Interesting choice for a massive contract with ZOONO through out covid šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
1ADB02EB-A64A-4EDC-974C-FBDEAED3A584.png

Yes Jess please tell us how annoying you find sponsored posts that are hidden as normal posts

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sarah Kearnsā€¦more unnecessary stuff for every ā€œoccasionā€! Including a new nightlightā€¦when sheā€™s been banging on about how amazing some other nightlight is for weeks, including an ad earlier tonight. Good to see Teddy finally ditch the dummy though. Letā€™s hope it lasts!

Attachments

• Wow
My good mate Jess asking for people to tag her in ex block contestants instagrams as sheā€™s ā€˜obsessedā€™ with it from Pinterest. Have you ever heard of google?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had to unfollow ages ago the use of
ā€œWhich is fineā€
ā€œIt is fineā€
x1000 got to me
Yes! Everytime she would say something tit about her kids. ā€œā€¦which is fine.ā€

I often wonder how her and Jess are friends. One is extremely neglectful and the other is unhealthily overbearing.

Reactions: 4
My good mate Jess asking for people to tag her in ex block contestants instagrams as sheā€™s ā€˜obsessedā€™ with it from Pinterest. Have you ever heard of google?
Also known as ā€œcome style my house for free and Iā€™ll give you a shout outā€.
These people donā€™t need to do a freebie Jess.

Reactions: 2
Also known as ā€œcome style my house for free and Iā€™ll give you a shout outā€.
These people donā€™t need to do a freebie Jess.
Not to mention their Insta would have been not too hard to find if she was looking at their stuff on Pinterest as it would have said their names šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not to mention their Insta would have been not too hard to find if she was looking at their stuff on Pinterest as it would have said their names šŸ™„šŸ™„
Itā€™s literally the first account for me when I type in ā€˜Karaā€™. And I donā€™t, and have never, followed them.
Thereā€™s no way she couldnā€™t have found it herself.

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s cringe how desperately Chessie Keebaugh wants to be Khloe Kardashian šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.