Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those familiar with Centrelink - what sort of money would they be getting from the government? Like, ballpark.
It depends on her and her husband’s income but this is from the services australia website. Sorry for the crappy formatting I can’t fix it on mobile. Note the multiple birth allowance would be for the triplets and not the twins.

The maximum rate for FTB Part A depends on the age of the child you get it for.

The maximum rate for each child per fortnight is:
  • $191.24 for a child 0 to 12 years
  • $248.78 for a child 13 to 15 years
  • $248.78 for a child 16 to 19 years who meets the study requirements. If you get FTB Part A, you may also get the FTB Part A supplement. It’s a yearly payment. For the 2020-21 financial year, it’s a payment of up to $781.10 for each eligible child.

The maximum rate for FTB Part B depends on the age of your youngest child.
    The maximum rate per family each fortnight is:
    • $162.54 when the youngest child is 0 to 5 years of age
    • $113.54 when the youngest child is 5 to 18 years of age.
      If you get FTB Part B, you may also get the FTB Part B supplement. It’s a yearly payment.For the 2020-21 financial year, it’s a payment of up to $379.60 per family.
      You may also be eligible for Multiple Birth Allowance. You can get Multiple Birth Allowance when 3 or more children are from the same birth.
      We’ll pay you fortnightly:
      • $165.34 for triplets
      • $220.22 for quadruplets or more.
        plus for newborns:
      • Newborn Upfront Payment, as a lump sum of $575 per child
      • Newborn Supplement, at a maximum rate of $1,725.36 per child.

I think I’m right but didn’t Chloe get her tubes untied then they had the twins? They also gave an online toy shop that they promote so that probably brings in some $$
Yes she got them untied to have the twins and I think did fertility treatments of some kind as well? I think she actually deliberately got pregnant with twins via that. Not sure though.

I love my kids…but like…WHY?! Nine?! I do think it gets to a point where you can’t possibly give each kid the individual love and attention they deserve.
Content babies.

Reactions: 4
I think that's why she sent them to school as well - for FTB they need to be engaged in approved study. Some homeschooling is, but it has to be meeting the requirements, showing that a curriculum is being worked to etc.

For that many kids it would have been overwhelming to demonstrate that and provide all the evidence, she decided school was easier to get those $$$

Depending on how much money they make from the store/YouTube they will be raking in FTB, rent assistance and they have probably set it up so they split who is listed as the Principal Carer Parent with Centrelink so they have no requirements to look for work as if you have four or more children in your care that are enagged in study under 19 you can get a large family exemption from having to look for work. If they have done that they will both be on Parenting Payment as well.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else feel super uncomfortable with HOW’s speculation about William Tyrrel, Cleo Smith & Maddy McCann cases? I think she’s on dangerous territory.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else feel super uncomfortable with HOW’s speculation about William Tyrrel, Cleo Smith & Maddy McCann cases? I think she’s on dangerous territory.
I didn’t read all her drivel, stopped after she mentioned how scared we are as parents of a random stranger snatching our kids, and how Cleo’s abduction wasn’t random because he stalked them online. Now if she’s as scared as she says, why is it so easy to find exactly where she lives, where her kids go to school and even what post office she uses?! Not scared enough to post all this identifying info on the gram for a buck though. These women are absolutely gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like the new Bare pregnancy program is going to be so helpful.
I can eat fruit, ryvitas, AND rice cakes while pregnant??
Waaaooweeeee, indeed!View attachment 871526
I'm so annoyed with her recently, I used to love how authentic she was and it has gone downhill so quickly. And BARE baby is just another poorly thought out get rich quick scheme. She had someone ask in a question box whether she would make a BARE baby, and literally jumped on the idea and went into full manic mode producing stuff within days. Completely opposite to her previous philosophy about everything in BARE being so well researched and tested etc

Reactions: 1
I'm so annoyed with her recently, I used to love how authentic she was and it has gone downhill so quickly. And BARE baby is just another poorly thought out get rich quick scheme. She had someone ask in a question box whether she would make a BARE baby, and literally jumped on the idea and went into full manic mode producing stuff within days. Completely opposite to her previous philosophy about everything in BARE being so well researched and tested etc
It also doesn’t sit well with me that Leah Itsines has literally piggy backed off her sisters massive fame?

I have to agree.. I can’t keep up with how many bare guides are out.

Sharon Orval..Has she forgotten to delete her account?.Its been 3 days since she said Goodbye and still there.What a load of bs that whole family is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks a bunch Kyree, I don’t know how I’d have gotten through the day without your expert tips on “ways to use a wet bag” 30 seconds I’ll never get back 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not even going to go listen to that. This woman needs to get a job that doesn’t involve sitting on Instagram or making reels.

Reactions: 9
I’m not even going to go listen to that. This woman needs to get a job that doesn’t involve sitting on Instagram or making reels.
Or how about Sarah Kearns who said she was looking forward to seeing how it ends up with regards to William. I just don’t like her wording regarding lost kids! 😡 It’s not entertainment she said something similar about Chloe.

House of White - Look I’ve had Botox myself but is nothing private these days? This is just the marking but she’s also gotten an infusion of some sort and the prices are around $300! Surely she didn’t pay for this!

Attachments

Last edited:
Or how about Sarah Kearns who said she was looking forward to seeing how it ends up with regards to William. I just don’t like her wording regarding lost kids! 😡 It’s not entertainment she said something similar about Chloe.

House of White - Look I’ve had Botox myself but is nothing private these days? This is just the marking but she’s also gotten an infusion of some sort and the prices are around $300! Surely she didn’t pay for this!
Look at the half mast mask on the technician🙄. Olivia is an annoying mean girl "look at moi".

Reactions: 4
What are your thoughts on Style By Deni?

Their profile has certainly grown quickly, and good on them with their trans journey. I find their Instagram persona (like their talking, dancing) quite contrived.
I don’t mind them. I do think it’s often quite contrived or a bit sappy, but overall harmless and I think the awareness and work they do for the non-binary and LGBTQIA+ community outweighs the eye roll worthy bits. They seem to be a genuinely nice person. I haven’t followed closely since their popularity really took off though!

Does tammi tmb’s husband have a job, hobbies (besides working out) or friends? I feel like he’s just always ..there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t mind them. I do think it’s often quite contrived or a bit sappy, but overall harmless and I think the awareness and work they do for the non-binary and LGBTQIA+ community outweighs the eye roll worthy bits. They seem to be a genuinely nice person. I haven’t followed closely since their popularity really took off though!
I find that brands are hiring Style by Deni to fill a quota and capture the buzz around LGBTQA at the moment. They are everywhere…I don’t have an issue with it, but I doesn’t feel genuine to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Awwww Loxley, you might not be as beautiful or kind or important as your sister but dude, you’re much smarter, he knows it’s STUPID AF drinking pretend hot chocolate from a fugly Christmas mug just for a photo. I’m with you buddy, duck the gram, put your mugs out for Loxley.
That kid is so sweet, he’s not an asswipe/angry turd, you don’t deserve him Kyroid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Awwww Loxley, you might not be as beautiful or kind or important as your sister but dude, you’re much smarter, he knows it’s STUPID AF drinking pretend hot chocolate from a fugly Christmas mug just for a photo. I’m with you buddy, duck the gram, put your mugs out for Loxley.
That kid is so sweet, he’s not an asswipe/angry turd, you don’t deserve him Kyroid.
I can imagine Alaska being a bit of a meanie when she is not THE star of mummy's videos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.