Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait until perfectly manifested Denny is older, he looks like a total menace, should have called him Dennis. I hope he’s a real A hole!
The dip stick already refers to him as ‘ Denny the distroyer’, keep it up boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many more pictures of ballerina laaaska do we need to see?
Why the need to cart the rabbit toy around, I thought big brave laska used her magical words to help her cope?
I need to quit looking at this dimwits crap, she does my head in.🤗
It’s Princess Laska’s birthday tomorrow, so strap in 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Kyree always takes her make up off and preps her skin, yet still looks like a lizard 👀

Loxley’s “birthday week” and Kyree’s got another grid post dedicated to Denver and a few stories for Alaska. Sorry Lox, better luck next year!

Also, nice of Sarah Kearns to finally say their Sydney trip was sponsored. A million stories all weekend, business tagged repeatedly but they must have just forgotten to mention that it was all an ad. Honest mistake, I’m sure. She was sure to mention multiple times that they paid in full for the extravagant hotel (looked upwards of $1000 a night for their room, so relatable). I guess we just assume everything is an ad unless she says otherwise now?
Ohhh that hotel is actually the type that would attract that family. Right on the quay but there are much much better options. I wonder how much business these places will get from their “content”.

Tully smyth back on IG but no longer following lainylainylainy who was one of her main friends a few months ago.. wonder what happened.
Lainylainylainy is a huge anti vaxxer/conspiracy theorist/loon so I think they stopped talking around the time Tully first started posting about her pro vaccine stance.

Also, Tully took time off from socials because she was in the Big Brother house, filming a season that will air next year.

Reactions: 5
Lainylainylainy is a huge anti vaxxer/conspiracy theorist/loon so I think they stopped talking around the time Tully first started posting about her pro vaccine stance.

Also, Tully took time off from socials because she was in the Big Brother house, filming a season that will air next year.
Tully is my absolute LEAST favourite BB housemate so I’ll happily not watch that one!

Reactions: 1
Can i just say I know influencers get a bad wrap but there are some that Genuinely really put alot of effort in like Lauren dubois honestly her reels crack me up and I don't feel like every second story is an Ad the same with Amy Gerard.

Who are some others that actually have worthwhile content?

Reactions: 9
Can i just say I know influencers get a bad wrap but there are some that Genuinely really put alot of effort in like Lauren dubois honestly her reels crack me up and I don't feel like every second story is an Ad the same with Amy Gerard.

She might put effort into her reels but she is a complete whack job. Completely out of touch and most of her “influencer” mates don’t even talk to her anymore.

Reactions: 16

Nup. Lauren Dubois is problematic as duck. May I draw to your attention…fake posed breastfeeding photo as driving out of a bush fire zone…tips on what mums can/ can’t wear to school pick up..not to mention the whole child on the toddler leash thing. She tries too hard to seem so “normal” and down to earth, but she’s just another competitive school mum trying to look the hottest at the gate. That’s not it for me. Sorry

Reactions: 21

I like her too. I know she’s controversial and many people dislike her, but I like her 🤣

Another divisive one for you that I actually like, Sean Szeps. Yes he can be annoying, but he actually makes content, ads are clearly marked and not super frequent, kids aren’t massively exploited and seem well adjusted.

Nup. Lauren Dubois is problematic as duck. May I draw to your attention…fake posed breastfeeding photo as driving out of a bush fire zone…tips on what mums can/ can’t wear to school pick up..not to mention the whole child on the toddler leash thing. She tries too hard to seem so “normal” and down to earth, but she’s just another competitive school mum trying to look the hottest at the gate. That’s not it for me. Sorry
I was surprised when the school pick up thing blew up coz I watched it and thought nothing of it. I think she just missed the mark at trying to make a boring clothes try on ad seem more interesting. People post wayyy more problematic stuff all the time and no one cares, but somehow that made it into the media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I can't stand LDB she is so smug and condescending. I remember a few years ago she posted something about another boy in her son's judo class (or something) who was being a bit rowdy and she shamed the mum for being on her phone. I thought it was such poor form.

She blocked me a long time ago so I haven't seen her smug face for awhile 🙏 probably over the clothes thing where she turned herself into the victim and shamed smilf. I'm not a smilf fan but LDB handled that whole thing so terribly.

Reactions: 15
Anyone know whats happening with Georg + Summer’s friendship? Georg started working for summer (literally insta stories every day coming into the “office” with those appalling pink hats, but now she’s into sexy dancing so no longer working for her. I also don’t see Summer participating in any of the classes!

She might put effort into her reels but she is a complete whack job. Completely out of touch and most of her “influencer” mates don’t even talk to her anymore.
Actually think her old influencer mates don’t talk to her because they were antivax and she is so pro vax. That makes them the whack jobs imo

I can't stand LDB she is so smug and condescending. I remember a few years ago she posted something about another boy in her son's judo class (or something) who was being a bit rowdy and she shamed the mum for being on her phone. I thought it was such poor form.

She blocked me a long time ago so I haven't seen her smug face for awhile 🙏 probably over the clothes thing where she turned herself into the victim and shamed smilf. I'm not a smilf fan but LDB handled that whole thing so terribly.
Also - not white knighting, but I remember that judo post and it was the other mum shaming her for being on her phone. Not the other way around.

I don’t know if I should admit this on here or not but I’ve actually met her a few times (same school) and she’s really low key. There are things she says and does online that seems a bit OTT to me but she is actually really down to earth and normal in real life. I was actually surprised I liked her!

Reactions: 11
I like her too. I know she’s controversial and many people dislike her, but I like her 🤣

Another divisive one for you that I actually like, Sean Szeps. Yes he can be annoying, but he actually makes content, ads are clearly marked and not super frequent, kids aren’t massively exploited and seem well adjusted.

I was surprised when the school pick up thing blew up coz I watched it and thought nothing of it. I think she just missed the mark at trying to make a boring clothes try on ad seem more interesting. People post wayyy more problematic stuff all the time and no one cares, but somehow that made it into the media.
I agree that school pick up thing was a joke. She posted the dresses and said they’re comfortable enough to wear all day but still cute for school pick up, kinda lame way to advertise them but it was in no way her “shaming” what other mothers wear. I was a pretty new follower to her then and I’ve followed since and quite like her but I never saw the breastfeeding thing people always talk about

Reactions: 6

Yes I like Sean Szeps too! Amy Gerard as well. She can be a bit much and I wonder if she’d be a bit painful as a friend always wanting attention when they’re out but I think her content is great. Sean, Lauren and Amy are def three who actually create content.

2246FD21-4BF7-4748-816D-635ED98CD93F.jpeg

If you can’t see why this is problematic then you’ve come to the wrong forum 🤣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.