Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe and Beans just announced baby number 9…am I missing something? Are they in a freaky Christian cult that don’t believe in birth control? Each to their own, but I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Are they Quiverfull?

maybe they are trying to get a TLC show

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😳
Lets not forget Chloe was 13 when they started seeing each other with what's-his-name being 17!!

I don't get people who preach veganism but have such large families that require a freaking bus to transport the horde. You can't tell me that any of those children are at an appropriate weight for their age either. So pale and skeletal.
Ew didn’t know those age gap details 🤢 hope she’s not doing it to fulfil some sick fantasy of the husband…
The other thing I find hilarious about them is that they preached home school and veganism for YEARS.. then conveniently around the 6 kid mark dropped those ideals, started eating meat and sent them off to school 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love my kids…but like…WHY?! Nine?! I do think it gets to a point where you can’t possibly give each kid the individual love and attention they deserve.
Meh, I'm not each to their own on this topic. Stop breeding! No one needs 9 kids in this day and age.

Reactions: 20
Surely you begin to find it harder and harder to meet the children's needs as each new one comes along! 9 is an outrageous number of children. And they'll have 3 under 1.5yrs old! My mind is constantly muddled between its their life they can do what they want and this constant wtf feeling for this family.

I would also like to add I dunno how Chloe and her partner find the time to procreate with eight children. I have no children and no time to procreate 😅😅😅
I've got a 12 month old and I haven't had sex since I was pregnant - last thing on my mind, haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely you begin to find it harder and harder to meet the children's needs as each new one comes along! 9 is an outrageous number of children. And they'll have 3 under 1.5yrs old! My mind is constantly muddled between its their life they can do what they want and this constant wtf feeling for this family.

I would also like to add I dunno how Chloe and her partner find the time to procreate with eight children. I have no children and no time to procreate 😅😅😅
I don’t think it’s their life and they can do what they want I think it’s selfish and irresponsible. No one in their right mind has 9 kids in this day and age..not to mention the carbon footprint that unnecessarily giant family will have

Reactions: 19
Meh, I'm not each to their own on this topic. Stop breeding! No one needs 9 kids in this day and age.
I agree, RIP Planet, and F U Instagram for producing these twats who find it trendy and aesthetically pleasing to fill squares with new babies every year or two 😠🤢

Reactions: 15
Can she take the rest of the anti vax plastic fantastic family with her?!
Screenshot_20211117-144939_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait… they have now said the plan is to have 10 bio kids? For people who I assume were into the environment (veganism?) this screams alarm bells? An endless search for unconditional love perhaps?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Chloe's eldest is a similar age to one of my children. I wonder what will happen when he child asks to stop being dressed in bright, gaudy clothing that is often matched to what their siblings are wearing. My child has a very specific idea of what they want to wear and usually does not want to be photographed. They've also asked not be on my social media at various times over the last 2 years. I have a locked down friends and family only account, and respect their request. I cannot imagine what happens in these households when the kids start asking for some autonomy over their lives.

Reactions: 8
Wait… they have now said the plan is to have 10 bio kids? For people who I assume were into the environment (veganism?) this screams alarm bells? An endless search for unconditional love perhaps?
I can't even understand how she handles the toll pregnancy, birth, breast feeding and post partum has on the body. I've birthed 2 children, one is 12 months old, the other is 9 and I'm wrecked. I still haven't recovered!

Reactions: 9
Oopsies, I wonder who is the odd one out? If you’re going to have a least favourite child, at least try to do a better job at hiding it 🤣
(I know this is minor, but it’s always gotta be Lox. Everytime…)
A714FAED-3C3A-40E6-9A23-AF2F465FAE28.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I agree, RIP Planet, and F U Instagram for producing these twats who find it trendy and aesthetically pleasing to fill squares with new babies every year or two 😠🤢
I agree. And how expensive to have so many kids! If they qualify for Family Tax Benefits, I suspect 9 kids is $$$. And I think multiple births (twins/triplets) gets you extra payments?

They would definitely get FTB; a TON of it too. It’s very easy for individuals with a small business to claim they earn very little income, so they can get claim maximum welfare. Enter Lie-La!

I think I’m right but didn’t Chloe get her tubes untied then they had the twins? They also gave an online toy shop that they promote so that probably brings in some $$

For those familiar with Centrelink - what sort of money would they be getting from the government? Like, ballpark.

Looks like the new Bare pregnancy program is going to be so helpful.
I can eat fruit, ryvitas, AND rice cakes while pregnant??
Waaaooweeeee, indeed!
850CC6BF-46F0-438C-8597-905A2E1424F3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.