Australian Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like Smilf’s account, but since she stopped calling out problematic influencer behaviour it just seems to be a million Q&A boxes on her stories.

Reactions: 3
It’s purely too keep people hanging so they intermittently go back and check her page for the announcement. I’m also guessing she wants to post at the most ideal time when it’s more likely her post will reach more people
One day one of these influencers is going to slip up and instead of announcing a new baby, or announcing the sex, the post will say ‘We’re having SOME NEW CONTENT!’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was going to complain about this exact thing last night. She can update about every little niggle and surge in the lead up, has time for a grid post during labour…but for the actual birth announcement has to keep people on the line for maximum engagement. Using those babies from the minute they’re born. Gross.

Also if you really didn’t care about the gender, then why the need to split it out into a separate post and make a big deal out of it? So transparent 🙄
First word she used was EARTHSIDE 😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Jules just announced it’s a girl

Sarah also put a link to it on her stories 🙄🙄

Of course I’m glad her baby has arrived safely- I would never wish harm to come to a baby, but she’s going to be so smug about it - making it to 42 weeks AND being able to have a safe home birth. I hope others don’t get ideas from her.

Reactions: 11
Jules just announced it’s a girl

Sarah also put a link to it on her stories 🙄🙄

Of course I’m glad her baby has arrived safely- I would never wish harm to come to a baby, but she’s going to be so smug about it - making it to 42 weeks AND being able to have a safe home birth. I hope others don’t get ideas from her.
Oops it’s a girl. Too early to go back for #4?

Reactions: 3
God I hate that term. Babies before birth are still Earth side. They aren't in another dimension or on the moon. They're in your freakin belly!
I forgot influencers aren’t humans like us. They’re special and sah magical 😂 I cringe so bad when I hear/see that word haha it should be banned

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has @reviejane had a little something injected into her lips? I notice all her stories from the last 24 hours involve her putting hands/boxes over her lower lips 👄…….

Reactions: 2
I feel like sending poor Loxley some brown contact lenses, golden red hair dye and a bottle of fake tan then maybe just maybe he might get some much needed attention

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.