Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

So many of you have asked

Carly Findlay and her boundaries post. She is overwhelmed cause she whines all day on Instagram.
Lol! She doesn’t want to be tagged in anything because she’s just far too busy being the poster girl for disability advocacy, yet still manages to spend every moment of every day on the gram trawling through other people’s posts so she can hijack the comment section and grandstand / vent about how everything affects her. Again guys, don’t tag her in anything ok, just contact her agent 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16

DaniBFitsHostage

No but really, is there something wrong with Brad Kearns? I have so much secondhand embarrassment at all of his posts. It’s all just so cringe. The robot vacuum ad and now this news break social nonsense. It’s all so embarrassing.

SponsorMyLife

I just hate the fact that the statement has Megan from So Dram on her high horse yet again and justifying her personal vendetta against Abbie.

I also think Brooke's being a bit petty. Shouldn't she just be happy and in love and not give a shit about who is talking about who? It sends the vibe that it's all about the attention that she's not getting.
Sure it wouldn't have killed Abbie to wait to announce it but Konrad was already announcing it in his exit interviews. Abbie and Konrad dating didn't tank the ratings of the show, it's been a boring season from the start, and that's not Abbie's fault.
Plus, if it were really about "a white couple tainting her moment", Holly who came third on the show also announced that she's happy and in love with one of the other girls from the show on the morning of the finale, why isn't she being scrutinised?

canyoubelieveit

Can i just say I know influencers get a bad wrap but there are some that Genuinely really put alot of effort in like Lauren dubois honestly her reels crack me up and I don't feel like every second story is an Ad the same with Amy Gerard.

Who are some others that actually have worthwhile content?
She might put effort into her reels but she is a complete whack job. Completely out of touch and most of her “influencer” mates don’t even talk to her anymore.

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
Yes I can’t ever decide what I think about Lauren. She is intelligent and educated and can actually write well and some of her content I really like, but I find her really sanctimonious at times and just a little harsh or something?

I just know she would have utter disdain for the likes of someone like sophie if she was still a political journalist, but here they are acting like contemporaries.

she is definitely far less problematic than others, no question. But I can’t totally work out her brand and I don’t know if she can either.
I think her brand is that she’s educated and that rubs people the wrong way because they prefer to look down on influencers. I can see why people call her sanctimonious but I think that’s just because she’s usually not just speaking shit, she’s usually talking with some knowledge of what she’s saying and that’s unusual on this platform. I think the people who like her are also probably educated and don’t find it annoying to listen to her.
I feel weird defending her 🤣 It’s not like we’re besties lol, but I’ve met her, I’ve seen how well behaved her children are, I’ve seen how polite she is to people, I’ve seen her looking daggy not trying to get attention so I find it hard to be as critical of her as I used to be. Especially when there are other people on this platform who are so bad in so many ways.

spamoclock

I’m not either. Really can’t figure out what people’s issue is. I mean I know it’s not the usual way it happens, but really what difference does it make whether he or she changes their name? Some people don’t feel a strong connection to their surname and others do.
I agree. My first husband was willing to take my surname and that was 18 years ago. It’s hardly feminism gone mad. There can be loads of reasons for it and it should be more common.

AMH

It’s purely too keep people hanging so they intermittently go back and check her page for the announcement. I’m also guessing she wants to post at the most ideal time when it’s more likely her post will reach more people
One day one of these influencers is going to slip up and instead of announcing a new baby, or announcing the sex, the post will say ‘We’re having SOME NEW CONTENT!’

• Haha
Reactions: 15

anothermummyrant

Was going to complain about this exact thing last night. She can update about every little niggle and surge in the lead up, has time for a grid post during labour…but for the actual birth announcement has to keep people on the line for maximum engagement. Using those babies from the minute they’re born. Gross.

Also if you really didn’t care about the gender, then why the need to split it out into a separate post and make a big deal out of it? So transparent 🙄
First word she used was EARTHSIDE 😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
As irritating as Kyree can be, I have to give her credit for working so hard to get throes books out. She does seem like she gives a shit which is refreshing.
Agree. Kyree (with three kids and no husband in the house) plans to get 700 out in one day/night. Jessiika and her virtually unemployed husband were working soooo hard and barely getting out 100 a day…then taking long weekends off.

therealsmilf

VIP Member
I can't stand LDB she is so smug and condescending. I remember a few years ago she posted something about another boy in her son's judo class (or something) who was being a bit rowdy and she shamed the mum for being on her phone. I thought it was such poor form.

She blocked me a long time ago so I haven't seen her smug face for awhile 🙏 probably over the clothes thing where she turned herself into the victim and shamed smilf. I'm not a smilf fan but LDB handled that whole thing so terribly.

clairbear92

I think she’s missing something in her life and keeps trying to find that happiness in having more children.

My oldest is the same age as her oldest and my second the same age as her youngest, can’t imagine having an extra 6 kids in between my 2 and be pregnant again ☠

View attachment 921095
If you can’t see why this is problematic then you’ve come to the wrong forum 🤣
I 100% relate to what she’s saying 😅. I don’t care what anyone else is wearing, but I’m insecure and worried about people judging me…but also don’t really want to make an effort. That’s how I interpret it 🤷🏻‍♀️. She fell out with people like Sarah Kearns (who is fast running out of friends), so I’m okay with that. We can all agree to disagree 😂

Anywayyyyy I can’t believe we’ve let LDP overshadow the most important day of the year!! Queen Alaska’s birthday!

• Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
Meh, I'm not each to their own on this topic. Stop breeding! No one needs 9 kids in this day and age.
I agree, RIP Planet, and F U Instagram for producing these twats who find it trendy and aesthetically pleasing to fill squares with new babies every year or two 😠🤢

So apparently Brad made this reel for her and is super proud.
right at the end he’s included THREE identical clips of her posing and it is so awkward and weird. I’ve watched it several times now because I just find it so odd. Surely it was a mistake?View attachment 873305
Awkward and weird is on brand for them 🤣
I shed a tear earlier when she complained that her expensive new phone apparently isn’t as good as her old one. Poor thing. It’s so rare for them to splurge and spend money on luxury goods for themselves 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
He just has such small dick energy. Has to make a snarky reply to everyone who questions him. Income and wealth aren’t the same thing Brad. They gotta be on about 200k each but they just constantly spend on themselves. I love when they post about how rich and successful they are. Hope people see through them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14