Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kirstieeh

Ahaha, this was me that she asked why am I not following her 😅
She honestly thinks she right!! I have 6 children, and as I said I do everything with them. They are so much fun to be with. I have my own time when they are at school or asleep. Why do I need to go out and act like I'm 18, when in fact I'm not?
I don't have family around to just shove my kids onto, nor do I trust or can afford a baby sitter!!
My partner and I have 'date' nights once the kids have gone to bed in our own home. We have so much fun.
Each parent has a different outlook on time with out their children.
The messages that I got from her little minions was actually disturbing that I took them to the police.
I also sent the messages through to the rat and she blocked me.
She's a sour rat who thinks she perfect in every way.
But actually she is a botched, insecure, nasty, vindictive manipulative grot.
Maybe is she focused on her own parenting skills, no one would judge it.

So Ratty Bines,
Go focus on your own children instead of going out and trying to relive you youth with the younger people who think are your 'friends'.

Also, CLEAN YOU FKN HOUSE while your there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
First time poster, long time lurker. I just wanted to say firstly that I am a qualified dietitian. You should not be giving your child broccoli at 4 months. No paediatrician or dietitian or expert would encourage that. You can try purées at 4 months if your child is sitting unsupported but there is no way baby led weaning is encouraged before 6 months if your child is that wobbly. It’s not an opinion, it’s a fact, it’s years of research science but also common sense. Fml.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

spill.the.tea

Funny inside info.. one of my friends was at rnb fridays and was very close to where she was. She said “it’s hilarious, on her Instagram it looks like she’s having the best time but in person she was just standing there most of the time.”
Her face in one of the photos totally looks like she was having a blast I don’t know what she means.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂
3D798318-8E6B-4B61-A786-57F3392323BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Her and her sheep are all so equally lame! Like, you’re in a plastic pool filled with servo ice next to a rubbish bin! You’re not fucking giving birth! Get over yaselves ya wankers. What a waste of time and money.
Oh, and you got a shitty cookie that says “ashy lovesssss you”
What. A. Time.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
If she just said something along the lines of “I’m so tired with work, life and kids. I can’t imagine how tough it must be for those of you that don’t have funds or the access to help or are doing it alone” or just fucking anything acknowledging her privilege, I would be so much less angry at her. I have a 10 month old, my partner and I both have decent jobs, a mortgage, limited family support etc and there is absolutely no way either of us have the ability to prance around town doing “fun” things every day. Just be real, Ashy! You’re an absolutely, unrelatable flog with your head so far up your unwashed asshole you’ve got yourself lost! Time to retire - you’re past your influenza expiry date. Just keeping it real and raw babe. Hehe.

• Haha
  • Heart

chemicality

Betsy out here doing the Lord’s work today 🤣🤣🤣 Had to screenshot before they got deleted. I bet this new dog’s family was unable to keep him due to the rental crisis. Which is horrendous in South East Qld atm. Very sad state of affairs. Meanwhile actual dogs in rescues that are “less desirable” than a Golden are left there 😢 this golden was probably puppy farmed like they all are.

Very dodgy of the BineMutt to allude to rescuing a dog but not actually doing it 😤 Spend $500 on adopting a shelter dog then donate the remaining $4000 to the shelter? Especially coming into Christmas. Poor form again Ashy Bines.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Oh she moody this morning. A mixture of:

- KFSteve leaving the kitchen an outright mess after cooking such a random feast last night. Probably a family of rats about to die under the fridge.
- Terlergh waking up early to do a poo. Heaven forbid.
- Taco the expensive rescue puppy chewing on kids toys.
- Realising that Sammy is way hotter and makes more of an effort in her appearance and is way more popular and relatable. And everyone knows it.
- seeing lots of ex friends at Grottys party and realising that maybe it’s all her fault that people distance themselves slowly.
- her shit poor engagement on her hyped up Insta posts…. Who knew purchased bots don’t reply the way you want them to??
- seeing her maternity range… and all other baseline drops are flops.
- the sun isn’t shining. It’s grey and moody like trashy.
- Taj woke up at 4am just before Terlerghs mushy carrot dump and ate all the choc greens powder and fed the rest to the family of mice living under the fridge.

Poor Trashy.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

kirstieeh

Guuuys, I tried to follow rattys advice and get up before my children for 'me' time... and now I'm tired and my kids are about to get up..
Might have to take some more 'me' time to have a nap today with some ear plugs in, then some more me time to do my skin care.
I don't think I'll be seeing my kids today with all this me time

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Dippitybix

She asks people what they like doing for fun then critiques their responses. Some people enjoy being with their children, not spending their time doing onlyfans practice classes.

• Haha

Myfavouritecolourispink

Apparently the car pissed right next to Ashy's head? She then goes on to say that she slept next to it all night. But Ashy, you're such a light sleeper, wouldn't you have heard a cat taking a piss right next to your head? And of course first thing in the morning, let's story this to show my followers. Why didn't you just wash the sheets straight away? Or are you waiting for your house cleaner to do it for you. Fuck she's gross.
Screenshot_2022-11-14-07-19-08-15_a63b0f8076346d26cbdc1b971a1da2a7.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

and so say we all

Chatty Member
This is me.. checking in... being the change I want to see... and honestly, this forum feels like a safe place to vent... I wouldn't even say gossip because all that we speak about most influencers have already put online themselves. Tattle is actually my ME TIME. I unwind, read and laugh and honestly have felt support from other tattlers when I was sick or needed life advice. Screw you AB... go check yourself before yo wreck yoself. You're a dick and we FEEL SORRY for your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

username101unknown

Been looking at this page for a while having a good old laugh 😆 had to say something about how onto what you guys say!
I can say this I’m one of the neighbours where she has brought her new house. Didn’t catch onto who had moved in for ages as all I would see was a guy and thought it was strange there was different blonde chicks, then an Asian which we know is hired help. Thought the guy was a single dude with a kid then one day it hit me when I heard ashy over and over say taj and the voice I had heard before from Snapchat years ago- how annoying the whinge voice is. Confirmed by googling and what not that who the new neighbour was. I saw her with the baby and thought honest to god it was a new born almost probably around 6 weeks when I read she was 4 months. Let me say that trampoline is the most annoying thing and they don’t say anything to be respectful on it about the noise. Taj is not watched gets the hose soaks everyone’s houses and himself to see no one comes to check. The absolute worst was his birthday- OMFG the jumping castle on with a generator for 3 days and taj going to the power source turning it on and off continuously from 6:45am til 7pm 3 days straight. Whilst no one came to check on him and very few friends the entire time. The Saturday being the worst and hearing a child named “bailey” s name be repeated continuously for 2 hours. Whilst hearing disturbing conversations from young children saying why don’t you go kill yourself and other things that alarmed me which no one came to say anything about. As for the new “dog” taco it barks continuously and oh wait no one says anything because no one is ever there for the animals and I don’t blame the grey cat for always being on all the fences of the perimeter because it’s shit scared trying to escape said new dog! The no respect factor for surrounding neighbours is very little, hardly no supervision of kids, washing left out constantly til the “maid” returns, a fat dopey guy that pays for the lawns to get mowed far too often, tradesmen always there don’t know what for when the old owners renovated it not even 7 months ago. It’s wasteful seeing people paying for stuff that isn’t necessary and when the both of them clearly aren’t too busy being on social media having the phone shoved in the kids faces. When if they stopped doing that and cleaned themselves, didn’t have a nanny looked after the kids themselves it’s clear they don’t really care about them especially when you hear taj constantly saying dad and no response. I hear and see selfishness and image self obsessed all for show .

• Wow

username101unknown

I don’t know but hopefully our neighbour friend see this and comments on whether Steve and the dog are there full time.
Hardly see him at first when they moved in all I saw was him my partner and myself thought he was a single dad. Then saw different chicks there we got confused and then thought is it some weird cult lol and then different animals and then who we now know is the maid the silver haired Asian lady. It was all really weird. Then when I actually figured out who it was explained a lot. I never have followed her ever I think people trying to cash in on something that is all a big show isn’t my thing. But only at first you saw Steve more than anyone and now not much. He doesn’t do anything that’s for sure neither do, the lawn gets mowed by helpers, the washing gets done by the Asian and stays outside til she comes next. They let the kid hose anything and everything including himself- fully clothed and then the jumping castle hired for the birthday that had electricity attached to it. Turned on and off constantly by taj and friends for 3 days straight 6:45am-5pm. No adult supervision was seen and the noise was something else. I have never been so sick of hearing the name Bailey in my life from taj saying that name repeatedly. Have witnessed taj alone near pool fence early morning smashing eggs on glass pool fence and then not knowing what to do to end up taking a whole roll of paper towel to throw on the ground to leave. The amount of noise that is made and nothing is ever said to a child or the pets sooooo disrespectful. The trampoline has ceased for the time being but used to be every morning at 7:20am even in the rain in his school uniform. Why she sends him to a school so far away from the area is beyond me til I looked at the uniform- explains a lot of things. The school isn’t a normal school and even then so I don’t get how she gets away with lack of sending him to school. Bad parenting 101 from what I’ve witnessed and it’s not like we go and purposefully look, it’s because of either the noise or double looking at how kids are held, not watched in a pool or in general that’s what originally caught our attention. The kids unattended in the water is massive to me working in a industry that is to do with swimming. At no stage even if they “can” swim amazing it isn’t an excuse for them at that age to be unsupervised it’s soo terrible.

• Wow