Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh she stalked that quote all the way back to December 2021.
Give her a month or two and everything she’s found on that profile will be uploaded as a quote to her instagram profiles with the - (heart) Ashy Bines watermark to look like she’s invented the quote 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker, first time poster. I think that’s the nanny you’re talking about. Ashy is always in booty shorts judging from her stories and posts.
She definitely wears the long ones the short ones are defs for when she puts on a show or when the dog trainer shows up and her fab crop tops carrying around the baby like a rag doll. I’ve never seen two people carry a baby like they do it’s definitely something else I can tell you!

Reactions: 9
The story you sent yourself from a fake account makes no sense Trash old fart Whines. Why would a girl that only “ever wears” baseline consider asking a girl what active wear she was wearing because she (even tho only wears baseline) was thinking of trying this other brand? Try harder babes. Or maybe the girl was considering something a little more affordable and better quality?
also Ashy, if you read here, buy a few LifeVac kits. I hope to god you won’t need to use them, but have them. Please. Seeing as your moronic little peanut brain seems to keep feeding talalikelala dangerous foods. You may as well give her a button battery or a little bouncy ball for fucks sake.

She has absolutely nothing going for her hey? Like nothing. She’s gotten chonky and can’t lose it, mainly because she doesn’t choose her hard and push herself physically. Her face is old as duck. Gone is any youthfulness. It’s hollow and frozen. Her personality is fake as duck trying to be kind and motivational, when we all know she’s a venomous snake. Her hygiene and that of her family is disgusting. Her neighbours already don’t like her. She buys followers in the droves and has piss poor engagement. Her own mother makes up excuses not to see her. If KFSteve left, she would be absolutely fucked. All her close friends have distanced themselves and it’s only a matter of time until Pegsy and St Jimbo do also. Just watch. She is not maternal. She so faked that “breastfeeding” photo this morning.Tatalala was clearly napping near her chest and her boob wasn’t even out. Arghhhh. The neighbours would be steering clear. Even her old neighbours couldn’t stand her prancing up and down the street at 5am squawking motivational bullshit to her bots. She’s a laughing stock.
KFSteve should hit the road Jack. There’s no love there. They don’t even share a bedroom. Such a fucked up world of theirs. I pity da foolzzzz
Pegsy & St Jimbo sent me over the edge 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok Idiot... you mean the other 23 hours a day you have to yourself aren't enough??

I call bullshit on her parenting Tarla at all & definitely not overnight, my son is the same age and has been up 3 times a night for the past week.. I'm definitely not getting up at 6am dancing around the kitchen...I'm half asleep looking for the coffee machine!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok Idiot... you mean the other 23 hours a day you have to yourself aren't enough??

I call bullshit on her parenting Tarla at all & definitely not overnight, my son is the same age and has been up 3 times a night for the past week.. I'm definitely not getting up at 6am dancing around the kitchen...I'm half asleep looking for the coffee machine!
She definitely doesn’t parent but they sleep trained so she most likely sleeps through. My daughter slept through no wakes at all from 2.5 months old. It was some bleeping miracle though

Reactions: 7
Ashy darl… this has nothing to do with being a mum of a son.

It’s the mum watching the dad with the baby and she’s referring to the baby as you/your and the dad as he/him.
she really is bleeping dense isnt she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So has Scooby ”gone away to a farm” or because he is old, overweight and looks like he’s constantly suffering (just like KFSteve in fact) he isn’t social media worthy any more?
Now I’m thinking… is Scooby Steve’s dog and they got Taco for Ashy because Steve is living elsewhere and has taken Scooby with him? You never see Ashy and Steve interacting as a couple anymore, which I know as a parent with young kids it’s hard/nearly impossible to make time for your partner but with all her paid help she would definitely have time to spend with him. You never seen him in her stories any more, unless it’s to say that he has taken Target somewhere or was on night shift with Taylor. Or if you did glimpse him he is usually sitting on the couch holding the baby, not at his desk or laying in their bed like he used to previously be when he’s pop up on her stories.

Reactions: 13
So has Scooby ”gone away to a farm” or because he is old, overweight and looks like he’s constantly suffering (just like KFSteve in fact) he isn’t social media worthy any more?
Now I’m thinking… is Scooby Steve’s dog and they got Taco for Ashy because Steve is living elsewhere and has taken Scooby with him? You never see Ashy and Steve interacting as a couple anymore, which I know as a parent with young kids it’s hard/nearly impossible to make time for your partner but with all her paid help she would definitely have time to spend with him. You never seen him in her stories any more, unless it’s to say that he has taken Target somewhere or was on night shift with Taylor. Or if you did glimpse him he is usually sitting on the couch holding the baby, not at his desk or laying in their bed like he used to previously be when he’s pop up on her stories.
Well she has plenty of time for "girl time" and "me time" she obviously could make time for Steve if she wanted, their relationship seems to be more friends/business arrangement more than anything.. it probably took her so long to conceive because they never actually have sex .. heaven forbid Ashy loose any sleep to make time for her husbands needs .. she can't even make time for her baby!

Reactions: 9
Ashy darl… this has nothing to do with being a mum of a son.

It’s the mum watching the dad with the baby and she’s referring to the baby as you/your and the dad as he/him.
She probably means watching Target with Tarlagh. Because she has 100% misunderstood the meaning lol

Reactions: 2
What the duck was that dancing this morning 🤣🤣 the head sway had me lmao! Dancer my ass 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20221127-111405_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
[/QUOTE]
successful.
Does anyone else find it rude when people yawn on their stories? I get it, we all yawn, it's human. But to keep it on film and not cover your mouth? I just find that rather rude 🙄
It's the pre-planned fake yawns for me. It reminds me of when she set up a camera to show herself struggling to get into her car when she was pregnant, that she then would have had to get back out of the car to retrieve.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy crap she actually let Tarlahhhh suck her thumb! In her recent “use my code” post didn’t see her once hit the baby’s hand away.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve missed something here?! I have been on a mini holiday for my daughters birthday. With my daughter, something ashy wouldn’t understand BUT can someone please tell me why he has ‘gone to a farm’?!

Reactions: 1
They were there yesterday kfc Steve and scooby saw them playing happy family very briefly in the pool who knows now 🤷‍♀️ I haven’t been there since I saw that

Reactions: 1
Does she put the @infamous swim tag down here so if a potential customer tries to press it, it also clicks the love heart, which doubles as engagement for the Ad so AB's stats can reflect higher engagement with the post... is that right?
Yeah possibly plus she loves being sneaky with disclosing her ads and gatekeeping brands she wears 🙄

Reactions: 4
Ashy if you're reading this: 1. It's totally okay for your dog to be on the lounge. (if your dog trainer told you they'll think they're the boss that's absolute bullshit). You let your cats on the counter and in bed, so I think you're okay with animals on the furniture (no hate, I'm the same)’

2. ITS SO GOOD to build your relationship with him like that. Have fun, and cuddle. He's new, he’s probably missing someone he used to be attached to. Let him lay on the lounge if it's okay with you.

3. Telling a dog NOT to do something is confusing. Like, what do you want? Him to get off?

Encourage him to get off the lounge. Say: ‘Off!’ in an exciting tone. Don't be angry, would you like to listen to someone who is talking to you in a harsh tone? Nah no one does.

Make the ‘off’ cue an exciting one, so it's an easy choice. Then when he is on the ground reinforce that behaviour with a yummy treat, or a fun game. Or even just some of the food he would eat for dinner.

Reinforce the behaviours you WANT and build the relationship so he wants to listen to you.

I hope your trainer was force free. I had a look and couldn't see his philosophy, usually, that means they're not force-free. With a rescue dog, you need to be kind and build their confidence. Especially with a gun dog like a Golden Retriever. *Same applies with your dog who was rehomed.

I'm a behaviourist and my dog goes on the lounge, sleeps in bed with me, and shares my food. He's incredibly well-behaved. Those things are completely totally okay to let them do. If you're okay with it. And I think you don't have a problem with them either!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ashy if you're reading this: 1. Its totally okay for your dog to be on the lounge. (if your dog trainer told you they'll think they're the boss that's absolute bullshit). You let your cats on the counter and in bed, so I think you're okay with animals on the furniture (no hate, I'm the same)’

2. ITS SO GOOD to build your relationship with him like that. Have fun, cuddle. He's new, he’s probably missing someone he used to be attached to. Let him lay on the lounge if it's okay with you.

3. Telling a dog NOT to do something is confusing. Like, what do you want? Him to get off?

Encourage him to get off the lounge. Say: ‘Off!’ in an exciting tone. Don't be angry, would you like to listen to someone who is talking to you on a harsh tone? Nah no one does.

Make the ‘off’ cue an exciting one, so it's an easy choice. Then when he is on the ground reinforce that behaviour with a yummy treat, or a fun game. Or even just some of the food he would eat for dinner.

Reinforce the behaviours you WANT and build the relationship so he wants to listen to you.

I hope your trainer was force free. I had a look and couldn't see his philosophy, usually that means they're not force free. With a rescue dog you need to be kind and build their confidence. Especially with a gun dog like a Golden Retriever.
He’s not a rescue, she paid thousands of dollars for him from a a family who wanted to “rehome” him (imo they needed money).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.