Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I hope she doesn't put tiny little Tala in that jolly jumper constantly in her videos of Steve! Should be at least 6 months old and extremely good head control, which she isn't šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜³

Reactions: 3
Gosh I hope she doesn't put tiny little Tala in that jolly jumper constantly in her videos of Steve! Should be at least 6 months old and extremely good head control, which she isn't šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜³
They donā€™t give a crap about what stage of development or age she should be at for anything. Their shared brain cell canā€™t cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Feel like Iā€™m listening to a child every time she says ā€œgo toiletā€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I actually canā€™t deal with how often she talks about sleep.
Ironically though, her rants make me want to sleep šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish Chontel had a thread !
Why? The thread would be dead quiet with crickets chirping and tumbleweeds floating by because thereā€™s nothing bad to say about the Duncanā€™s. They are amazing humans.

Why? The thread would be dead quiet with crickets chirping and tumbleweeds floating by because thereā€™s nothing bad to say about the Duncanā€™s. They are amazing humans.
Each to their own tho. Iā€™m scrolling on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Each to their own tho. Iā€™m scrolling on!
Amazing humans - relax please šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Been looking at this page for a while having a good old laugh šŸ˜† had to say something about how onto what you guys say!
I can say this Iā€™m one of the neighbours where she has brought her new house. Didnā€™t catch onto who had moved in for ages as all I would see was a guy and thought it was strange there was different blonde chicks, then an Asian which we know is hired help. Thought the guy was a single dude with a kid then one day it hit me when I heard ashy over and over say taj and the voice I had heard before from Snapchat years ago- how annoying the whinge voice is. Confirmed by googling and what not that who the new neighbour was. I saw her with the baby and thought honest to god it was a new born almost probably around 6 weeks when I read she was 4 months. Let me say that trampoline is the most annoying thing and they donā€™t say anything to be respectful on it about the noise. Taj is not watched gets the hose soaks everyoneā€™s houses and himself to see no one comes to check. The absolute worst was his birthday- OMFG the jumping castle on with a generator for 3 days and taj going to the power source turning it on and off continuously from 6:45am til 7pm 3 days straight. Whilst no one came to check on him and very few friends the entire time. The Saturday being the worst and hearing a child named ā€œbaileyā€ s name be repeated continuously for 2 hours. Whilst hearing disturbing conversations from young children saying why donā€™t you go kill yourself and other things that alarmed me which no one came to say anything about. As for the new ā€œdogā€ taco it barks continuously and oh wait no one says anything because no one is ever there for the animals and I donā€™t blame the grey cat for always being on all the fences of the perimeter because itā€™s tit scared trying to escape said new dog! The no respect factor for surrounding neighbours is very little, hardly no supervision of kids, washing left out constantly til the ā€œmaidā€ returns, a fat dopey guy that pays for the lawns to get mowed far too often, tradesmen always there donā€™t know what for when the old owners renovated it not even 7 months ago. Itā€™s wasteful seeing people paying for stuff that isnā€™t necessary and when the both of them clearly arenā€™t too busy being on social media having the phone shoved in the kids faces. When if they stopped doing that and cleaned themselves, didnā€™t have a nanny looked after the kids themselves itā€™s clear they donā€™t really care about them especially when you hear taj constantly saying dad and no response. I hear and see selfishness and image self obsessed all for show .

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Today Ashy feeds her baby junior weet bix and milk.
By milk I hope she means formula mixed in. That poor kid though. Being force fed things that arenā€™t age appropriate because her mum is a twit.
Even the weet bix for little kids box says 1+ on it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
By milk I hope she means formula mixed in. That poor kid though. Being force fed things that arenā€™t age appropriate because her mum is a twit.
Honestly sheā€™s as dumb as a box of hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As much as I dislike her. These weetbix are highly recommended by paed dietitians and normal milk is fine to mix with them. They just canā€™t be having it instead of BM/Formula. My baby has them and sheā€™s 10months but at the same time I didnā€™t start her on this. I worked up to that for months. Sheā€™s going in as if tarla narla is 8 months old

Reactions: 7
I never did Baby Led Weaning with my kidsā€¦but does it actually involve not using bowls? šŸ¤” Did ashy really dump the weetbix on the High chair table instead of using a bowlā€¦or is that what youā€™re supposed to do?!
The accounts that I follow for BLW all use suction plates/bowls. They don't just dump it on the high chair lol idk what ashy is doing šŸ™„

• Wow
By the way ashy is with tala like lala itā€™s so obvious she never parented targetttt once

Reactions: 10
I never did Baby Led Weaning with my kidsā€¦but does it actually involve not using bowls? šŸ¤” Did ashy really dump the weetbix on the High chair table instead of using a bowlā€¦or is that what youā€™re supposed to do?!
not exactly but because they explore the food a lot itā€™s common to not serve it on bowls or plates because they do play with it squish it etc.We did BLW and used plates bowls and just the tray like Ashy has - helps with cleanup too rather than cleaning plates plus tray lol

Reactions: 2
By the way ashy is with tala like lala itā€™s so obvious she never parented targetttt once
[/QUOTE]

she never raised him she dumped him on everyone else. It clear these kids are just for content

Reactions: 6
she never raised him she dumped him on everyone else. It clear these kids are just for content
[/QUOTE]
Ah neither of them hardly do nor their pets seen their dogs drinking from the pool nooooo water bowl for them I see a lot being one of the neighbours

Reactions: 4
not exactly but because they explore the food a lot itā€™s common to not serve it on bowls or plates because they do play with it squish it etc.We did BLW and used plates bowls and just the tray like Ashy has - helps with cleanup too rather than cleaning plates plus tray lol
BLW typically donā€™t use bowls or plates, thatā€™s normal, some do, some donā€™t, but if youā€™re giving your baby weetbix, literal mush. Use a bleeping bowl. That poor baby is going to be eating her next 10 meals off a tray of week old smelly mouldy weetbix that Trashy was too lazy to clean up and that tit is beyond sticky. For gods sake, someone report her to docs! Welfare check on these poor kids is needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.