Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
994k and dropping. Honestly
Will only be bots soon. No wonder her engagement is so fucked. She’s delusional.
Poor Tarlagh is going to choke :(

Reactions: 10
I guarantee this is where she is getting her “advice” from. Read the other comments. This guy is a flog.. completely unfounded and has been shut down by so many paed dieticians. Even he says not to use a BLW approach in younger than 6 month olds. Broccoli?! What the duck?! I’ve sent her a message about it.. I’ll get blocked no doubt

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s a complete liar. Boobtofood on insta has done a post calling this Doctor out and contacted WHO. Bet Trashy hasn’t read that… absolutely no research done on her behalf. So dangerous for that poor baby.

It’s super easy to change a dogs name. They really don’t care. BUT Taco is a dumb bleeping name

A couple of days pairing a cool activity with a word (the name) will get the dog used to his new name.

I work at a shelter as a behaviourist, it’s really no drama about the name. 😄 except that she named her dog after a vagina
You give Ashy too much credit. She’s not going to do that. She outsources everything because she’s lazy and entitled (but still likes to pretend she’s a hard working boss babe) mad she frequently chooses to go agains the advice that’s given to her.

If you have to hold her up then she’s not ready ashy

Just because she will put it in her mouth doesn’t mean she’s ready. She is exploring EVERY BABY EXPLORES WITH THEIR MOUTH

The poor kid can’t even hold herself up so that’s a choking hazard and doesn’t even get a proper high chair

This is making me so angry the absolute terrible parenting keeps getting worse
She’s dumber than a box of rocks. If a baby can’t sit unaided they shouldn’t be having solids. Didn’t she google it? That’s her fave way to “research”.

I’m certain that she’s done the broccoli thing for clickbait. Watch for the article and her complaining about the backlash. All for publicity.🙄
This

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You give Ashy too much credit. She’s not going to do that. She outsources everything because she’s lazy and entitled (but still likes to pretend she’s a hard working boss babe) mad she frequently chooses to go agains the advice that’s given to her.

She’s dumber than a box of rocks. If a baby can’t sit unaided they shouldn’t be having solids. Didn’t she google it? That’s her fave way to “research”.

This
Well really she just has to call out Taco when she gives him dinner for a few nights and he’ll be right 😆

The name thing is really the least of her worries tbh. It takes a while to settle in a dog after rehoming. They don’t really start to show their real self until they’ve been there for 3 months.

She’s in the ‘honeymoon’ period at the moment.

Reactions: 2
Typical Ashy, it’s the same narrative all the time
Posts something absolutely ridiculous on her insta story (talalala eating broccoli) aka choking hazard
Anyone that questions it is throwing “hate” or “unwanted advice”
That’s what happens when you post THE dumbest tit to a massive audience of people.

Reactions: 15
Is it about being a fake victim all the time? Is it about finding maggot infested rats in your own kitchen? Is it about trying to choke your own children? Pray, tell - don’t keep us in suspense!!!!!!

Plus she’ll love the comments about feeding the baby broccoli because it’s the only form of real engagement on her page.

Attachments

I’d really like to know where she was when tarje was born? She’s such a bad mum. Surely she hasn’t forgotten already how to bring up a baby or was she to busy at the gym and looking skinny to be there for tarj 🤔🫡
She didn't bring up taj.. so was too busy doing the booty tour, going influncers events. Acting like a celebrity 😂 whatever they use to call her did i think it was anuty jo or something she looked after him like 80% of the time and Ashys mum did the other 20% she didn't do anything... so not surprising she knows so little, to her it probably feels like being a mum first time. Lmao lol

Reactions: 8
Typical Ashy, it’s the same narrative all the time
Posts something absolutely ridiculous on her insta story (talalala eating broccoli) aka choking hazard
Anyone that questions it is throwing “hate” or “unwanted advice”
That’s what happens when you post THE dumbest tit to a massive audience of people.
Her bitchy reply about NOT giving advice she doesn't ask for, but 'hey babes listen to my perfect parenting podcast' cos l'm an expert!!! Honestly you are the absolute last person l'd be taking advice from Trashy, always blabbing on about being kind and supporting each other, surly with your bitchy replies you need to practice what you preach, you have no frigging idea!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else waiting for the next article: Ashy Bines being shamed on parenting for feeding her baby broccoli” the witch set this up obviously to flog her stupid podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First time poster, long time lurker. I just wanted to say firstly that I am a qualified dietitian. You should not be giving your child broccoli at 4 months. No paediatrician or dietitian or expert would encourage that. You can try purées at 4 months if your child is sitting unsupported but there is no way baby led weaning is encouraged before 6 months if your child is that wobbly. It’s not an opinion, it’s a fact, it’s years of research science but also common sense. Fml.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.