Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren Toohey is the only one I follow who is still up Ashy’s ass 😂

I haven’t read the other threads but does anyone remember THE WORD SQUAD?? It popped into my head last night and I just laughed and laughed.
I remember joining a fitness group named after that tit show bracelet and it was awesome but I can’t find it on my list so maybe it’s gone now. They renamed it. There was a real good sort chick running it who had a ripper sense of humour - Rachel?? I think?
That bracelet will never be forgotten, Rachel renamed the health tribe, unfortunately its not very active these days, was a good group.

Reactions: 1
sanwhiched 💁‍♀️

How embarrassing
How embarrassing
$90 for those shorts! They're hideous, they look like something I wore about 20 years ago... and what would her latest drop be without all the spelling mistakes..she's probably trying to save money writing these posts herself...more money to go out and have fun!

Why is she so hung up on ppl that don’t follow her? Maybe the commenter unfollowed after Ashy and her squad girls spoke patronising to her after her comment that there’s nothing wrong with. That’s her fun, it can be different to yours!!
She speaks so belittling to people it infuriates me!
Save up for a babysitter!??.. Is she all there!? The cost of living has sky-rocketed, going out and having fun without your kids and getting a babysitter is not high on most people's lists. She's full of tit, she never seems to take Tala out and she definitely doesn't take both kids out together on her own! Let's see her try to grocery shop with 2 kids in tow! She's never done it! Tarj has probably never even been to a supermarket

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Some people don’t feel comfortable leaving their kids with a paid babysitter. Her responses are so awful. How does she have time to not only reply to these messages but also check people profiles to see if they are following her or not? If she only wants her followers to comment then she should make her profile private.

Reactions: 12
Why is she so hung up on ppl that don’t follow her? Maybe the commenter unfollowed after Ashy and her squad girls spoke patronising to her after her comment that there’s nothing wrong with. That’s her fun, it can be different to yours!!
I wish my parents spent everyday with me having fun as a child. And the people attacking this poor mum, that’s just cruel. Children develop into loving, strong relationship based adults if they have such involved parents or significant others. I don’t understand why they are all attacking this poor mum, Ashy started that hate spiral 🥺

Reactions: 15
She asks people what they like doing for fun then critiques their responses. Some people enjoy being with their children, not spending their time doing onlyfans practice classes.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wish my parents spent everyday with me having fun as a child. And the people attacking this poor mum, that’s just cruel. Children develop into loving, strong relationship based adults if they have such involved parents or significant others. I don’t understand why they are all attacking this poor mum, Ashy started that hate spiral 🥺
She’s a bully and all her minions are just as bad. I kept reading over the poor mums comment and it wasn’t her at all being an asshole just simply saying what she does for fun WTF! Obviously struck a nerve with Trashy because she knows she’s tit

Reactions: 17
Ffssss Nat’s face is all strange now too!! What are these girls doing to themselves!!!!🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s got such difficulties with attachment and rejection sensitivity. She can’t handle any kind of difference of opinion, she takes it as outright criticism.

This job is so unhealthy for her and she can’t ever give people the benefit of the doubt anymore because she’s had so much negativity in the past (which has been deserved).

The fact that Steve keeps her doing this tit is fucked tbh. He cares more about the money.

She’s not cut out for this at all

Reactions: 17
Asif shes back up to 1 million again, they're so obsessed with her having that number. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ashy is an insecure twit who cannot handle even the slightest dissenting opinion. She’s a mean girl stuck in high school, although I’d be curious if she actually graduated. Hey Ashy, you can allow people to have other opinions on your page and not take everything as a personal attack… it’s usually what happens when you have a large (bot) following.

Reactions: 10
My god this witch is triggering!! She thinks everyone has access to the same life and luxuries that she does.
I’d never in a million years ask my friends to babysit while I go have fun. She has no shame..
if I did have money I still probably wouldn’t pay to get babysitters.. I’d rather take my kids on holidays and enjoy family time!
It really proves she’s probably unhappy and chasing fame/followers to feel like she’s doing well.
I feel so sorry for her kids that will grow up barely having their mum around 😞

Reactions: 16

So rude! The initial comment wasn’t even slightly negative 🤪 Ashy could have just said “yes definitely!!😍” but she just can’t help herself

Reactions: 8
Asif shes back up to 1 million again, they're so obsessed with her having that number. Embarrassing.
Instagram needs to have another bot clean out
All about just being real and raw babes! Except fake followers are fine and botox and fillers and cosmetic surgery...

Reactions: 11
Ahaha, this was me that she asked why am I not following her 😅
She honestly thinks she right!! I have 6 children, and as I said I do everything with them. They are so much fun to be with. I have my own time when they are at school or asleep. Why do I need to go out and act like I'm 18, when in fact I'm not?
I don't have family around to just shove my kids onto, nor do I trust or can afford a baby sitter!!
My partner and I have 'date' nights once the kids have gone to bed in our own home. We have so much fun.
Each parent has a different outlook on time with out their children.
The messages that I got from her little minions was actually disturbing that I took them to the police.
I also sent the messages through to the rat and she blocked me.
She's a sour rat who thinks she perfect in every way.
But actually she is a botched, insecure, nasty, vindictive manipulative grot.
Maybe is she focused on her own parenting skills, no one would judge it.

So Ratty Bines,
Go focus on your own children instead of going out and trying to relive you youth with the younger people who think are your 'friends'.

Also, CLEAN YOU FKN HOUSE while your there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.