Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see her deadlift form has gotten somewhat better.

That book she told everyone to screenshot was a load of tit. I’m too angry about the “body” section to comment on it right now.

Reactions: 1
Ahaha, this was me that she asked why am I not following her 😅
She honestly thinks she right!! I have 6 children, and as I said I do everything with them. They are so much fun to be with. I have my own time when they are at school or asleep. Why do I need to go out and act like I'm 18, when in fact I'm not?
I don't have family around to just shove my kids onto, nor do I trust or can afford a baby sitter!!
My partner and I have 'date' nights once the kids have gone to bed in our own home. We have so much fun.
Each parent has a different outlook on time with out their children.
The messages that I got from her little minions was actually disturbing that I took them to the police.
I also sent the messages through to the rat and she blocked me.
She's a sour rat who thinks she perfect in every way.
But actually she is a botched, insecure, nasty, vindictive manipulative grot.
Maybe is she focused on her own parenting skills, no one would judge it.

So Ratty Bines,
Go focus on your own children instead of going out and trying to relive you youth with the younger people who think are your 'friends'.

Also, CLEAN YOU FKN HOUSE while your there.
I’m so sorry you got horrible messages. I love my daughter and I solo parent 70% of the year. Yes I need breaks but I get that when she sleeps. We have no family or friends. No daycare and I don’t trust anyone other than my husband to take care of our daughter. I like spending time with her as much as it can be frustrating or tiring. I wouldn’t change it. When my husband is home I get a little break and do things I need. Most parents do that on weekends if they have standard Monday to Friday jobs. It’s like she wants it to be normal that she hates being a parent and wants to get away from her infant. Unless she can keep doing her usual Trashy tit then the child is passed onto someone else. I think she has PND or is just a horrible person who shouldn’t have had any kids at all

Reactions: 13
She honestly thinks she right!! I have 6 children, and as I said I do everything with them. They are so much fun to be with. I have my own time when they are at school or asleep. Why do I need to go out and act like I'm 18, when in fact I'm not?
I don't have family around to just shove my kids onto, nor do I trust or can afford a baby sitter!!
My partner and I have 'date' nights once the kids have gone to bed in our own home. We have so much fun.
The messages that I got from her little minions was actually disturbing that I took them to the police.

So Ratty Bines,
Go focus on your own children instead of going out and trying to relive you youth with the younger people who think are your 'friends'.

Did people send you private messages about it?? Wtffffff this is so messed up. She needs actual help, and not from someone on her team that will tell her to do breath work - like actual psychological help 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 16

So Ratty Bines,

You couldn’t have said it better! I’m sorry you copped tit from her brain dead minions for a comment that wasn’t even nasty in the first place.

Reactions: 8
To add to my silly question yesterday about Gretty's age, I just watched Ashy's Snapchat. "no she's really 37.but I just said 27 because she looks so amazing and beautiful and never looks older" 😅😅😅😅 ahah what

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
To add to my silly question yesterday about Gretty's age, I just watched Ashy's Snapchat. "no she's really 37.but I just said 27 because she looks so amazing and beautiful and never looks older" 😅😅😅😅 ahah what
She did it because she’s a born witch and wanted people to know grettys real age and make a point that Gretty is 5 or 6 years older than herself. Back in the day she always used to call Gretty old even though she was only in her late 20’s/early 30’s. Ashy is an insecure witch that ‘accidentally’ had to reveal grettys age to all her followers because she just ‘got so many dm’s (from her bots) about it so she had to get on line and clear things up’ 🙄 Mole.
Gretty is a attention hungry dimwit but man I wish she’d just grow some balls like Sammy and cut ashy off for good.

• Wow
Wonder if ashy was conviently keep breastfeeding tarla for this maternity line/shoot. She will probs switch to formula now or after a bit more promotion of the bras

Steve really is out most nights , wonder if it’s really tennis
Weren’t he and Ashy living separately not long before they got pregnant with Taylor? Pretty sure they don’t sleep in the same bed and they don’t even seem to do much together on the weekend. I wonder if he is sleeping/living somewhere else most of the time and has nights he spends at home when he is on Taylor duty?

I'm sorry I must have missed what happened with this attack on a mum in her comments, could someone please fill me in?

Like why lie about having a microwave?!?
Because she's a dumb bleep & lies about everything!

I have a question for Mz Bines... whose hand is this circled? It doesn't look right.. its not the girl on the left, her arm cant be that long and shes not wearing nail polish.. ashy is currently wearing that colour, it's not the girl on the right we can see her hand.. it Looks like Ashys but that's an awkward position.. has she photo shopped a hand in there? Anyway.. it looks strange 🤔.. the things you notice when you can't sleep!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Because she's a dumb bleep & lies about everything!

I have a question for Mz Bines... whose hand is this circled? It doesn't look right.. its not the girl on the left, her arm cant be that long and shes not wearing nail polish.. ashy is currently wearing that colour, it's not the girl on the right we can see her hand.. it Looks like Ashys but that's an awkward position.. has she photo shopped a hand in there? Anyway.. it looks strange 🤔.. the things you notice when you can't sleep!
Looks like the girl on the left

Reactions: 7
The new video with the phone calling and the excitement when people answer and hear it’s her.
Honestly who comes up with these ideas? How embarrassing and self indulgent.

They’re trying so hard to make her something she just isn’t. She barely gets invited out these days unless it’s to one of Megzy’s lawn parties 😂

When you have a million followers but no comments in 45 minutes.

to put in in perspective, a girl I know is doing a giveaway to boost her profile on insta and she has 6.5k (yes 6 and a half thousand) followers and got 200 comments within 2 hours…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
The other night when she was advertising good chef meals saying she doesn't have a microwave so heats it up in a pan... BOOM, MICROWAVE IN THE BACKGROUND 😂😂😂😂
I really don’t want to defend her cause I can’t stand her but are you sure it’s not one of those bench top ovens.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Make the morning about you!?.. wtf I'm woken by a crying 5 month old baby who needs a feed and nappy change then I need to get my older 2 kids up and ready for school whilst dealing with the baby.. my partner is at work, leaves at 6am.. how the hell do I make it about me!?? God she's annoying... also she has a dog washer!.. does she do anything herself

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.