Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make the morning about you!?.. wtf I'm woken by a crying 5 month old baby who needs a feed and nappy change then I need to get my older 2 kids up and ready for school whilst dealing with the baby.. my partner is at work, leaves at 6am.. how the hell do I make it about me!?? God she's annoying... also she has a dog washer!.. does she do anything herself
She can make it about herself cause she’s got the nanny doing the mum stuff, and no one does the cleaning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ashy and her fkn nervous system 🥴 idk why, but it really grinds me the wrong way when she says it 😂😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The ‘gRaM FaM’ chat this morning on her bad habits waking up to answer emails, ‘anyone who runs a business or MuLtIpLe businesses will know’ … erm trashbags, most people have stressful jobs that cut into their personal lives and home time. I wake up to phones calls and emails and texts about work every day and I don’t own the business!!! I juggle work and my kids just like most people, you don’t need a business to experience this! She acts like owning a business makes her life harder than anyone else’s, she is such an entitled grot. I have friends who own honest, small family businesses and I can guarantee their days are a lot harder than Ashy’s, but you never hear them complain and push it onto everyone who doesn’t own a business, that their lives are harder and more stressful. Choose your hard Ashy hun, maybe drop one of your scam businesses and then you can focus on your morning walk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The ‘gRaM FaM’ chat this morning on her bad habits waking up to answer emails, ‘anyone who runs a business or MuLtIpLe businesses will know’ … erm trashbags, most people have stressful jobs that cut into their personal lives and home time. I wake up to phones calls and emails and texts about work every day and I don’t own the business!!! I juggle work and my kids just like most people, you don’t need a business to experience this! She acts like owning a business makes her life harder than anyone else’s, she is such an entitled grot. I have friends who own honest, small family businesses and I can guarantee their days are a lot harder than Ashy’s, but you never hear them complain and push it onto everyone who doesn’t own a business, that their lives are harder and more stressful. Choose your hard Ashy hun, maybe drop one of your scam businesses and then you can focus on your morning walk 😂
Ashy lives in her own little bubble where she experiences the hardest things, and only people who are like her would understand (like owning your own business, 2 kids, etc).
Also she doesn’t run multiple businesses or whatever she said in those stories. She’s said she doesn’t have much to do with hideaway, she doesn’t own Baseline, she doesn’t run Happy Way or the clean treats business. If anything, she manages her own diary, and she even gets help with that with her PA. She wouldn’t have a clue. Does she even do any “influencer” stuff anymore?

Reactions: 14
The new video with the phone calling and the excitement when people answer and hear it’s her.
Honestly who comes up with these ideas? How embarrassing and self indulgent.

They’re trying so hard to make her something she just isn’t. She barely gets invited out these days unless it’s to one of Megzy’s lawn parties 😂

When you have a million followers but no comments in 45 minutes.

to put in in perspective, a girl I know is doing a giveaway to boost her profile on insta and she has 6.5k (yes 6 and a half thousand) followers and got 200 comments within 2 hours…
Reading that Instagram post hurt my brain 😵💫 the punctuation, the words in CAPITALS.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because she's a dumb bleep & lies about everything!

I have a question for Mz Bines... whose hand is this circled? It doesn't look right.. its not the girl on the left, her arm cant be that long and shes not wearing nail polish.. ashy is currently wearing that colour, it's not the girl on the right we can see her hand.. it Looks like Ashys but that's an awkward position.. has she photo shopped a hand in there? Anyway.. it looks strange 🤔.. the things you notice when you can't sleep!
lol she’s edited her body cos she’s got a rubber arm apparently. It’s definitely the girl in blue’s hand but she’s taken off her arm when she’s edited her own body. Also the girl on blue has an edited waist and arm on her other side. Oh and Ashy’s right calf and left shoulder 🤣 the more I look the worse it all gets 🤣

Make the morning about you!?.. wtf I'm woken by a crying 5 month old baby who needs a feed and nappy change then I need to get my older 2 kids up and ready for school whilst dealing with the baby.. my partner is at work, leaves at 6am.. how the hell do I make it about me!?? God she's annoying... also she has a dog washer!.. does she do anything herself
She makes everything about her. She does nothing.

The new video with the phone calling and the excitement when people answer and hear it’s her.
Honestly who comes up with these ideas? How embarrassing and self indulgent.

They’re trying so hard to make her something she just isn’t. She barely gets invited out these days unless it’s to one of Megzy’s lawn parties 😂

When you have a million followers but no comments in 45 minutes.

to put in in perspective, a girl I know is doing a giveaway to boost her profile on insta and she has 6.5k (yes 6 and a half thousand) followers and got 200 comments within 2 hours…

Haha she’s a CELEBRITY don’t you know? It’s not even CLEAR that it’s a COMPETITION.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She tries so hard to be relatable but misses the mark every single time.

She does make a good point - getting up before your kids for 30 minutes and getting in some me-time is excellent advice. But she fails to recognise her privilege every single bleeping time.

Both and Steve work from home, so they can kid swap around in the mornings. No one is rushing out the door for work. They have a nanny also. Not in reach for most families.

And it's also so dependent on your childs sleep. My first son was awake all night lol and still wakes at 5am most days. My daughter - dream sleeper.

I usually get up most mornings and exercise at home, but it's hard. I know it's the best thing for me but sometimes really CBF. Some mornings it just doesn't work out.

People need to find the routine that fits their life best. Not focus on morning routines if that isn't sustainable. And then feel guilty all day because they didn't tick off their morning list.

She's so annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm sure the people that work for her, have a good giggle when she comes into the office to "work"... Okay, the "boss" is here.. let's make her think she actually does something of value when she comes in here, meanwhile the office staff are running the show day in, day out. She probably goes in there and creates messes for them to sort out - I can't see her genuinely adding anything of value to a workplace. She doesn't have a basic understanding of the English language, let alone business models, processes etc. Let's pander to Ashy until she fucks off and we can actually get some real work done.

She tries so hard to be relatable but misses the mark every single time.

She does make a good point - getting up before your kids for 30 minutes and getting in some me-time is excellent advice. But she fails to recognise her privilege every single bleeping time.

Both and Steve work from home, so they can kid swap around in the mornings. No one is rushing out the door for work. They have a nanny also. Not in reach for most families.

And it's also so dependent on your childs sleep. My first son was awake all night lol and still wakes at 5am most days. My daughter - dream sleeper.

I usually get up most mornings and exercise at home, but it's hard. I know it's the best thing for me but sometimes really CBF. Some mornings it just doesn't work out.

People need to find the routine that fits their life best. Not focus on morning routines if that isn't sustainable. And then feel guilty all day because they didn't tick off their morning list.

She's so annoying.
What do you mean not focus on morning routines? Just get up at 3am? If you can’t afford a nanny get another job? Do you run multiple businesses? Choose your hard babe?

*sarcasm. But this is what Ashy would say🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wasn’t a follower but liked watching her stories from time to time until she got really preachy and basically starting talking to her Snapchat ALL bleeping DAY.
I also supported a friend who wanted to go to Ashy’s Squad tour, Ashy and Steve automatically signed every single person who bought a ticket to her Squad subscription then got all preachy about terms and conditions when I emailed them to cancel it (that was probably Nat now that I think about it)

And, Ashy’s mums extremely dubious “success” with Hideaway, one minute she was making it in her kitchen as a hobby and next minute it was all en masse boxed up in plastic packaging, and people didn’t think this was somewhat suspicious?
She would have made $50 selling it at her local market but when Ashy started plugging it to her followers it was some sort of cAn’T liVe wiThOut iT rubbish.

I really miss the Influencers Chat page, that was gold 🤣

I would have burned my bed and pillows if I had cat piss on them, that’s so unbelievably disgusting 🤮

Edited to add - I found the email (which I clearly never read her trash) saying you’d have to opt out yourself or start paying for it, so many people would have been caught out by this 🤦🏻‍♀️
And prior to hideaway doing skin stuff they were all about la bang body (I think that was the name) and then hideaway added all the same items.. and they claimed to be vegan for ages until it was brought up that one of the ingredients wasn’t actually vegan and it was a huge thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I really don’t want to defend her cause I can’t stand her but are you sure it’s not one of those bench top ovens.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, you could be right. It might be Steves pie warmer.

Why can no influencer say schnitzel properly

thumbnail_IMG_7618.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ashy going on about Bailey on her Snapchat. She is really pushing the whole depressed/anxious dog narrative, alluding to him having a hard life previously. It's like she thinks she is superior for buying and 'saving' him. He came from a loving family who couldn't take him with them 🤯🤯🤯

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
If she says nervous system one more time!!!! 🙈 duck im so close to unfollowing the idiot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don’t want to defend her cause I can’t stand her but are you sure it’s not one of those bench top ovens.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah that’s what it looks like I thought to. One of those small oven/ grills. I’ve seen her make sweet potato chips in it before at her old place

I'm sure the people that work for her, have a good giggle when she comes into the office to "work"... Okay, the "boss" is here.. let's make her think she actually does something of value when she comes in here, meanwhile the office staff are running the show day in, day out. She probably goes in there and creates messes for them to sort out - I can't see her genuinely adding anything of value to a workplace. She doesn't have a basic understanding of the English language, let alone business models, processes etc. Let's pander to Ashy until she fucks off and we can actually get some real work done.
Let’s let her make a tik tok and act like she’s solved world hunger over it, then she’l go home to lay in her dirty bed and post to snap stories, leaving us to do the real work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ashy and her fkn nervous system 🥴 idk why, but it really grinds me the wrong way when she says it 😂😒
Her bestie Mrs K is saying it now too. They both also tell every mother to make the whole day about themselves.
Sorry but we don't all have nannys or partners that stay home so we can get dolled up every morning, hit the gym at any time we wish and have lunch dates every second day 🤦🏻‍♀️ can these b!+<#€$ get back to reality. They live in absolute fantasy land

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will get rid of taco soon. Between him being nervous and the cat not coping. What’s the bet the reason will be because he is anxious and not safe with the kids!
can anyone actually confirm her and Steve are together?! He is never home! She spends her day filming herself from her bleeping bed🤦🏼‍♀️ and you never see or hear him. Even that snap chat of taj having to decide who was prettier felt awkward with him there!
is this why she melted her rings?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.