Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she moody this morning. A mixture of:

- KFSteve leaving the kitchen an outright mess after cooking such a random feast last night. Probably a family of rats about to die under the fridge.
- Terlergh waking up early to do a poo. Heaven forbid.
- Taco the expensive rescue puppy chewing on kids toys.
- Realising that Sammy is way hotter and makes more of an effort in her appearance and is way more popular and relatable. And everyone knows it.
- seeing lots of ex friends at Grottys party and realising that maybe it’s all her fault that people distance themselves slowly.
- her tit poor engagement on her hyped up Insta posts…. Who knew purchased bots don’t reply the way you want them to??
- seeing her maternity range… and all other baseline drops are flops.
- the sun isn’t shining. It’s grey and moody like trashy.
- Taj woke up at 4am just before Terlerghs mushy carrot dump and ate all the choc greens powder and fed the rest to the family of mice living under the fridge.

Poor Trashy.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Love how she is talking about weird people sitting in their cars at the park watching people but then straight after walking home from said park she puts her daughter down to sleep in the house alone while she is out the back 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I love how that green set is “oldish”.. mate it got launched a month ago! I have clothes that I still consider new that I purchased six months ago 😁 the consumerism from her is just feral.

Reactions: 13
Her Instagram story listing what’s in her newest vlog.. the vlog seems incredibly boring. Why would anyone waste their time to watch this?!

If you’re going to be an ‘influenza,’ do things with your life and produce decent content 🤯
Shes really trying to make her reignited friendships with Nadine and St Jimmy the new tripod.. Nadine barely features on her stories but she's included for her first PP workout..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gross.
Tuck your tits away you old skanks.
She is so immature and needs to act her age. Can you imagine in 10 years time or even in a few years when Taj has access to a phone and sees what his mum does online 🤢 or his friends at school talking about it? Ashy, you are no longer a stripper at a bar in Kalgoorlie, you are a mother and wife. Do you want Tala like Nala to be like you when she’s older? I really hope not.

Reactions: 9
She gets Taj to take photos of her in her g string bikinis, I don’t think he will be surprised.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if already posted but why does tarlah look totally different in her passport photo?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.