Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
Ashy dresses so glassy 😂
Even though hannah ripped of her business from another business i don't really think much of these days. She always looks amazing and slays her outfits!i feel like she's always a bit classy,
Gretchen and Ashy need take tips from her, there both just zero class and so bogan 😅

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Ummmm confusing. Or maybe it’s Sammy’s way of saying “congrats on your baby, but I still don’t like YOU Ashy” and being civil with the birth of a baby?

I wonder if Ashy will still be parading around in her Balenciaga jacket after seeing the shit show unfold yesterday. How awful!
What shit show?

Never mind! Know what the shit show is now lol

Attachments

Last edited:

username101unknown

Oh so it was another child. I don’t know any of her friend’s kid’s names except Gretty’s two. The talk of suicide is extremely concerning as is the lack of supervision of the kids. He probably misses so much school because hey can’t be bothered taking him there.
I don’t even know what the kids names are it’s some little turd like minded messed up kid like tarjjjjjjjjettttt dark brown hair always there and un supervised especially in the pool. No care given especially I don’t care if you know how to swim the age is the issue and if one kid goes under is what another 7 year old supposed to save them??