Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Trashy smells another rip off scheme!!!! Incomingggggg.
The only awesome thing about this will be if they update influenzers numbers to the amount of idiots actually paying for it, I can guarantee it won’t be the paid bots that make up the bulk of their follower numbers 😂

Reactions: 7
I keep looking at the pics because I swear she’s wearing thongs with the that unflattering yellow…..I guess you can call it a dress. I could be wrong…..about her wearing thongs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gretty is such an attention thirsty desperado. The pics on her feed with the bikini and white skirt 🤢 she’s so obsessed with being thin and young and “sexy” but she’s just not ever hitting the mark with her poses and outfits and her filler face.

I keep looking at the pics because I swear she’s wearing thongs with the that unflattering yellow…..I guess you can call it a dress. I could be wrong…..about her wearing thongs
She is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gretty is such an attention thirsty desperado. The pics on her feed with the bikini and white skirt 🤢 she’s so obsessed with being thin and young and “sexy” but she’s just not ever hitting the mark with her poses and outfits and her filler face.

She is 😂
She probably just didn't want to be there as Sammy and Greg was there.. not sure what happen with her and Greg but they used to he so close and now nothing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Is Ashy wearing a lemon yellow supre dress from the 2000s? With a pair of platform thongs? And a slicked back greasy pony. FML this witch is tragic. Surly she realises she has absolutely zero fashion sense and looks like trash. Obviously fashion is difficult for her .. “Choose your hard, dress like tit, hire a nanny, stink of cat piss and feed your baby a carrot”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is Ashy wearing a lemon yellow supre dress from the 2000s? With a pair of platform thongs? And a slicked back greasy pony. FML this witch is tragic. Surly she realises she has absolutely zero fashion sense and looks like trash. Obviously fashion is difficult for her .. “Choose your hard, dress like tit, hire a nanny, stink of cat piss and feed your baby a carrot”
Imagine having as much money as she apparently does and not hiring a styling consultant 🫢 I have crap fashion sense and you best believe I’ll be forking out for a personal shopper as soon as our business picks up!

I thought it looked like black thongs too and has her heels up in the photo to make it look like she is wearing heels! She is really a rich bogan!

• Haha
Ashy doing the most relatable thing she has ever done - packing the dishwasher 😂 I feel like this is the first time I've seen her do any housework 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ashy doing the most relatable thing she has ever done - packing the dishwasher 😂 I feel like this is the first time I've seen her do any housework 😂😂😂
She was folding washing the other day and I nearly fell off my chair……she also vacuumed her filthy gym with her new Dyson too🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Looks like she's doing normal mum things without a heavy filter! Her hair looks awful

Has anyone called Ashy out on her 16000 plus new bots she has bought?? Really gross and cringe. She is desperate to keep that number above 1 million🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Has anyone called Ashy out on her 16000 plus new bots she has bought?? Really gross and cringe. She is desperate to keep that number above 1 million🤦🏻‍♀️
There’s no point because Ashy will just deny deny deny.

GUYZZZZ epic Black Friday sale!!!!! Spend $90 on clean treats and get a NEARLY EXPIRED PROTEIN THAT ASHY NEVER TALKS ABOUT OR CONSUMES FOR FREE 😱

25B02283-AFCE-4347-A6BB-2BB75EBCC482.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think she was real pissed they KFC Steve didn’t clean up the kitchen after he cooked last night and he was having a sleep in while she was up with Talaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought it looked like black thongs too and has her heels up in the photo to make it look like she is wearing heels! She is really a rich bogan!
Please don't insult bogans. Ashy isn't bogan. Don't get mix up between bogans and feral.
I think ashy has lost the plot again.

Reactions: 6
Looks like she's doing normal mum things without a heavy filter! Her hair looks awful
She need a new hairdresser asap, her hair is so yellow and dead looking its awful.

I think she was real pissed they KFC Steve didn’t clean up the kitchen after he cooked last night and he was having a sleep in while she was up with Talaaaaaa
Yep, she was pissed, and also with Taco chewing a kids toy, l think the 'rescue puppy' phase may be wearing thin!! Poor dog...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.