Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chemicality

For anyone blocked this is what the dumbcunt wrote

honestlv do not care for what others say about me, what look like, how I parent, what I eat, how fat or ugly lam, what you think of how I live etc

BUT I do care when people think it's a game and fun to follow me home, post my address online, post where Taj goes to school and even have a neighbour take photos of us in our back yard, post about it and admit she is now going to continue watching us, listen to our conversations and

" report " back to the gossip | hate page. To my neighbour this is a form of stalking, extremely creepy and the police have be notified. Surly vou have something much better to spend vour time doing than watch my family and I jump on our tramp and swim in our pool.

It's absolutely disgusting and some things with my kids including school and home addy I want to keep private for obvious reasons to keep them SAFE.

So if this is you, take a good hard look at yourself, you're life and ask yourself why you'd want to not help keep my kids or any kids safe. Why you feel the need to be on these forums, what it's bringing you and what better things you could spend you're time doing - a hobby, helping others, learning something new or go for a run!

Imagine in 2-5-10

years time looking back at what you did.

This mav feel fun or like a game to you but these are my children

- leave them out of it and if you have no life and choose to spend it in a gossip forum, then bitch about me all you like - honestly please do if it means the focus is off other women who aren't as strong as me and this level of bullying / stalking could tip them over the edge YES your words can do harm.

PLEASE - if you have any heart in your body- leave my kids and anyones kids out - it's disgusting wrong behaviour.

I don't want any dms about this, but please check in to why vou need or want to be Involved in this kind of culture - it's so sad to know these are grown women, some mothers themselves.

What kind of world are we living in. Life is so short. GO LIVE IT and keep children out of it full stop!

IF you are that concerned about it TRASH then - KEEP THEM OFFLINE. Blurr their faces. Or better yet don't post them. Why use them as pawns to get more followers, fans, sales and ultimately - money? They have never consented to being online in the first place?

Reactions: 29

tizzay

Uhm stories 10 mins ago… tarje and his friend are swimming… kfcsteve gone for a nap cause he didn’t have a good sleep last night and she is clearly inside then says she is going to clean the house?!
SUPERVISE YOUR FUCKING KID AND FRIEND IN THE POOL REGARDLESS OF HOW OLD THEY ARE

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Hello! Long time reader first time poster 😀 Just wanted to highlight the risks of what Ashy posts.

I am pregnant with my first child and not that I would ever receive any kind of parenting advice from Ms Ashley Bines when I watched her stories of Tarlalala eating broccoli I didn’t know that was something that was not appropriate for a 4 month old to be doing until reading this forum which then prompted me to read more into BLW. Lucky I’m wise enough to read and educate myself with parenting things but what about people that may not do that and just copy what Ashy is doing because she’s an ‘influenza’ or because he has a parenting podcast so people may think she is a knowledgeable person to take advice from / copy. Pretty scary.

I am actually embarrassed to post this because as soon as someone commented saying how much of a choking risk Tarlalala eating at 4 months was, it was really obvious… (face palm)

• Heart

catpissbed

Ashy, ‘I don’t really drink coffee, I don’t like it.’
also Ashy ‘this drink is sooooooooo yummy it taste like a proper coffee’

translation - I love this drink because it tastes like your money in my pocket😍😍 , what a vibe gram fam *insert horse smile and arm stretch*

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Oh heck no girls this is pure truth of what I’ve seen! It’s absolutely out of this world when you get to see first hand she’s ridiculous and taj s new hair cut is shocking then again so is his behaviour but who’s his mummy 🧐
The best day of the year from mummy of the year who wasn’t present taj s birthday jumping castle that was on for 3 days straight with turning on and off and don’t forget the hose being used on it as well. All unattended 98% of the time with not an adult in sight
She reads this thread and will know how you are by this pic, you might want to remove it? Maybe? Unless you don’t care which I’m living for 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

notavibe

“He doesn’t quite come back to us when we call him yet”. Ah yeah that’s stupidly gave him a new name so he has no idea who you’re yelling at

• Haha

greacea

VIP Member
What a fucking bitch about the car ride comment too. Driving alone in my car with the music up or a podcast on IS actually my idea of fun. I love it! I loved it before kids and I love it now. Just because something doesn’t fit Ashy’s idea of fun doesn’t mean it isn’t.

usemycode

VIP Member
She tries so hard to be relatable but misses the mark every single time.

She does make a good point - getting up before your kids for 30 minutes and getting in some me-time is excellent advice. But she fails to recognise her privilege every single fucking time.

Both and Steve work from home, so they can kid swap around in the mornings. No one is rushing out the door for work. They have a nanny also. Not in reach for most families.

And it's also so dependent on your childs sleep. My first son was awake all night lol and still wakes at 5am most days. My daughter - dream sleeper.

I usually get up most mornings and exercise at home, but it's hard. I know it's the best thing for me but sometimes really CBF. Some mornings it just doesn't work out.

People need to find the routine that fits their life best. Not focus on morning routines if that isn't sustainable. And then feel guilty all day because they didn't tick off their morning list.

She's so annoying.
What do you mean not focus on morning routines? Just get up at 3am? If you can’t afford a nanny get another job? Do you run multiple businesses? Choose your hard babe?

*sarcasm. But this is what Ashy would say🙄

• Haha

usemycode

VIP Member
Nearly didn't realise it was Ashy 😂 looks very different from what she posts of herself!
5FFB0575-300B-41B7-8EF5-226863A0DCC8.jpeg

i am deceased this is GOLD

Now we know why she’s so condescending to people who ask her how she’s bounced back so quickly. She’s been posting photos completely different to what she actually looks like.
I’ve been saying it for ages she’s been editing her body since Tala (and before but specifically noticed it as she bragged about her body).

She’s copied a muscle republic collection from a year ago 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

catpissbed

The ‘gRaM FaM’ chat this morning on her bad habits waking up to answer emails, ‘anyone who runs a business or MuLtIpLe businesses will know’ … erm trashbags, most people have stressful jobs that cut into their personal lives and home time. I wake up to phones calls and emails and texts about work every day and I don’t own the business!!! I juggle work and my kids just like most people, you don’t need a business to experience this! She acts like owning a business makes her life harder than anyone else’s, she is such an entitled grot. I have friends who own honest, small family businesses and I can guarantee their days are a lot harder than Ashy’s, but you never hear them complain and push it onto everyone who doesn’t own a business, that their lives are harder and more stressful. Choose your hard Ashy hun, maybe drop one of your scam businesses and then you can focus on your morning walk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

usemycode

VIP Member
Steve’s too old and fat to put lights up outside. He might fall to his death. And we all know he’s not the one with the life insurance policy on himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is Ashy wearing a lemon yellow supre dress from the 2000s? With a pair of platform thongs? And a slicked back greasy pony. FML this bitch is tragic. Surly she realises she has absolutely zero fashion sense and looks like trash. Obviously fashion is difficult for her .. “Choose your hard, dress like shit, hire a nanny, stink of cat piss and feed your baby a carrot”

• Haha
  • Heart

nandosa

Chatty Member
I’m so keen for the girls day out. Can’t wait to see if the ice baths have been relocated away from the bins for more positive vibes.

• Haha

notavibe

I’ve thought long and hard about it, and even if everyone pooled together to buy me a ticket so I could go undercover to one of these days I just couldn’t do it, it’s too cringe. Can you freaking imagine sitting in that blow up pool with Ashy’s hands on your shoulders telling you to breathe. Hard pass

• Haha
  • Sick

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
I had to laugh when she was in the car talking about the phone reception and there “might not be reception because of all the people there”. Her friend laughed at her and said “I think they might have updated the phone reception since we were last at a festival” and Ashy IMMEDIATELY changed the subject. She can’t handle banter or someone taking the piss out of her. You could hear the annoyance in her voice.

Also, butterfly clips?? Ashy you’re in your 30’s. Grow the fuck up you look ridiculous.

• Haha

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Just by the look of everyone in this forum I would say we were all at one points fans/ followers of this Grot. I’m curious what made you stop following her???

I’ll start: I used to follow her (I bought her eating disorder plan) and what got me is she constantly contradicted herself with food one thing that still stands out is her throwing out half a bag of chocolate because she said she can’t control herself from eating it all and videos herself throwing out over half a bag in the bin. Now as time goes by I just really see her as a disgusting person whose time peaked years ago and is really just trying to stay significant
I used to hate watch ashy on Snapchat. It was the “I’m craving” broccoli instead of junk food that used to really make me laugh. The final straw when I realised she was fully cooked was when Steve and her were in the car and stopped at a servo for petrol. Steve pumped and went inside and returned with either a magnum type ice cream or a chocolate bar (like a mars bar) I can’t remember which. Anyways ashy LOST the plot and was saying things like “why would you bring this in the car around me?!” Then proceeded to read the ingredients and sugar content etc, she then put in in the drink holder away from her and further berated Steve for buying it. Then a few mins later filmed herself opening it and THROWING the ice cream/chocolate bar OUT THE WINDOW SO SHE WASNT TEMPTED TO EAT IT. 2 points for not littering though. I was honestly so shocked, and I thought, this chick really is not ok… there must be others who think this too 😂 then I found guru gossip about ashy, then this forum. I will never ever forget that tantrum and throwing the chocy out the window. It was absolutely INSANE

• Wow
  • Haha

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
I’d put money on it.

And yeah, actually good on her for the getting a little puppy, but don’t fucking pretend he was some abused dog
Selling a “family pet” for an obscene amount of money like this is all kinds of ick. If they really cared they would give him away to a good home, not sell him to the highest bidder. No shade to ashy here, she does seem to like animals with her rat colony and other pets, but shame on those people selling him though.

Reactions: 24