Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely reads tattle, she posted very little about the girls day yesterday, and it’s like she deliberately didn’t show the ice bath setup haha

Edited - oh sorry I just seen someone posted it from her Instagram..
I saw this too!! She just posted a reel and it looks like they’ve filmed from angles so you can’t see the bin..

I mean it’s not that hard to just move a skip bin? 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve thought long and hard about it, and even if everyone pooled together to buy me a ticket so I could go undercover to one of these days I just couldn’t do it, it’s too cringe. Can you freaking imagine sitting in that blow up pool with Ashy’s hands on your shoulders telling you to breathe. Hard pass

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’ve thought long and hard about it, and even if everyone pooled together to buy me a ticket so I could go undercover to one of these days I just couldn’t do it, it’s too cringe. Can you freaking imagine sitting in that blow up pool with Ashy’s hands on your shoulders telling you to breathe. Hard pass
I’ve spoken to her a couple of times when she had her gym and I was going. She doesn’t seem genuine at all. It’s not an easy flow kind of conversation.

I noticed gretty hasn’t seemed to make an appearance?

God, times have changed since I fell for her bs.

The squad girls are non existent now. I’d bet money gretty and her only speak to keep up appearances.

She has barely seen talalalalah. It’s only for Targ and Zari recently

Reactions: 10
Betsy out here doing the Lord’s work today 🤣🤣🤣 Had to screenshot before they got deleted. I bet this new dog’s family was unable to keep him due to the rental crisis. Which is horrendous in South East Qld atm. Very sad state of affairs. Meanwhile actual dogs in rescues that are “less desirable” than a Golden are left there 😢 this golden was probably puppy farmed like they all are.

Very dodgy of the BineMutt to allude to rescuing a dog but not actually doing it 😤 Spend $500 on adopting a shelter dog then donate the remaining $4000 to the shelter? Especially coming into Christmas. Poor form again Ashy Bines.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Betsy out here doing the Lord’s work today 🤣🤣🤣 Had to screenshot before they got deleted. I bet this new dog’s family was unable to keep him due to the rental crisis. Which is horrendous in South East Qld atm. Very sad state of affairs. Meanwhile actual dogs in rescues that are “less desirable” than a Golden are left there 😢 this golden was probably puppy farmed like they all are.

Very dodgy of the BineMutt to allude to rescuing a dog but not actually doing it 😤 Spend $500 on adopting a shelter dog then donate the remaining $4000 to the shelter? Especially coming into Christmas. Poor form again Ashy Bines.
Hang on guys, do we even know it’s that dog we saw in the ad? Cause that dog looked more cream/white than taco does. I’m not 100% convinced it’s the same dog

Even if there was a filter in this, the colour of the wall would be off to make him that much darker right?

I have no doubt she didn’t get him from a shelter just not sure I believe it’s that specific one

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Her and her sheep are all so equally lame! Like, you’re in a plastic pool filled with servo ice next to a rubbish bin! You’re not bleeping giving birth! Get over yaselves ya wankers. What a waste of time and money.
Oh, and you got a crappy cookie that says “ashy lovesssss you”
What. A. Time.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Something really irks me about hearing her say ‘hold space for’. They were so vulnerable and held space for each other and leaned in. Dropping buzz words left right and centre

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her and her sheep are all so equally lame! Like, you’re in a plastic pool filled with servo ice next to a rubbish bin! You’re not bleeping giving birth! Get over yaselves ya wankers. What a waste of time and money.
What. A. Time.
BIIIIIIIG CRINGE.

Like it all seems so privileged white girl.

Reactions: 11
What. A. Time.
This is the exact vibe I was getting looks like she's about to give birth and ashys there cheering her on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any lurkers out there who want to join - can someone use the name Ashy Loves You.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hang on guys, do we even know it’s that dog we saw in the ad? Cause that dog looked more cream/white than taco does. I’m not 100% convinced it’s the same dog

Even if there was a filter in this, the colour of the wall would be off to make him that much darker right?

I have no doubt she didn’t get him from a shelter just not sure I believe it’s that specific one
I don't think it's the same dog. The colouring is definitely different.

As for the cult, geez, giving me Charles Manson vibes 😳

Reactions: 4
Something really irks me about hearing her say ‘hold space for’. They were so vulnerable and held space for each other and leaned in. Dropping buzz words left right and centre
Me too!! She’s heard it on a podcast and now she repeats it 24/7 😂

• Sad
What. A. Time.
This legit makes me think of a cult and getting baptized! Add in those 'Ashy Loves You' cookies and you have yourself a religious following

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bin baths again 😂 people hire out proper ice baths for events. It looks so tacky!!
Have we ever seen her in those ice baths?

😂😂😂 omg I can't get that image of my head.. she helping people to give birth

Last edited:
So what's with the pool bath/pool thing? i don't get it if you wanted to have a pool go to ashys and get in there 🤣

Reactions: 5
What. A. Time.
This gives me the ick on another level it’s so weird 🫣

These UGDO’s are purely to stroke Ashy’s ego. She needs that validation.

I’ve spoken to her a couple of times when she had her gym and I was going. She doesn’t seem genuine at all. It’s not an easy flow kind of conversation.

I noticed gretty hasn’t seemed to make an appearance?

God, times have changed since I fell for her bs.

The squad girls are non existent now. I’d bet money gretty and her only speak to keep up appearances.

She has barely seen talalalalah. It’s only for Targ and Zari recently
Gretty is with Sammy today

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.