Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it rude when people yawn on their stories? I get it, we all yawn, it's human. But to keep it on film and not cover your mouth? I just find that rather rude šŸ™„
Gotta prove that she's relatable and real and gets tired just like everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find it rude when people yawn on their stories? I get it, we all yawn, it's human. But to keep it on film and not cover your mouth? I just find that rather rude šŸ™„
Yes Sophie Cachia does it all the time šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Yeah Iā€™d say itā€™s that she likes Tash, and of course no one can hate a baby lol. All sheā€™s seeing is Tash and the baby, not Ashy.

I find all this nanny stuff so bizarre. How HOW can she go on and on about ā€œjuggling mum life and business lifeā€ alllll the time when she has what seems to be a full time nanny?!!
I think itā€™s so irresponsible to not acknowledge the help she has. Like it or not she knows she has influence and people do look up to her and compare.

Reactions: 14
Itā€™s so gross when she yawns. She does it so dramatically and aggressively too. Can only
Imagine the smell of her stank breath šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
If she just said something along the lines of ā€œIā€™m so tired with work, life and kids. I canā€™t imagine how tough it must be for those of you that donā€™t have funds or the access to help or are doing it aloneā€ or just bleeping anything acknowledging her privilege, I would be so much less angry at her. I have a 10 month old, my partner and I both have decent jobs, a mortgage, limited family support etc and there is absolutely no way either of us have the ability to prance around town doing ā€œfunā€ things every day. Just be real, Ashy! Youā€™re an absolutely, unrelatable flog with your head so far up your unwashed asshole youā€™ve got yourself lost! Time to retire - youā€™re past your influenza expiry date. Just keeping it real and raw babe. Hehe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Has she ever admitted to having a Nanny? She has said she has a baby sitter and her name is Bree? Who she shares with Nat? Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s correctā€¦

So does that mean she has a babysitter AND a Nanny??šŸ¤”šŸ˜³

And a cleaner and a dog coach and a life coach? šŸ˜‚ FFS
Oh sheā€™s got a nanny that looks like her as you guys have now figured out was very confusing at first seeing two blondes that look very similar and then thinking what the one has longer hair then shorter then seeing them together put two and two together. Iā€™m someone that has never followed her donā€™t like what she stands for, Iā€™ve known of her for years seen a few posts- knew about the transformation centres and clean eating kitchen and itā€™s short run. Never really cared about that. Thought tit must not be good because of the short time they were in business. When i googled a lot of stuff I was shocked hence why I do not follow fitness influencers or any influencers in fact. Itā€™s all a fabrication to make a brand. If you really want to be an influence on someoneā€™s life do something great then it will be worth speaking about. My brother is a personal trainer and has a good reputation in Australia and also the UK and isnā€™t an influencer at all. I believe you gain respect how you treat people and others around you. You donā€™t with treating people unjust and beneath you because you have done sly stuff through money laundering, ripping people off and creating a fake amazing life. Saying that your soooo busy with kids and a job business but have help is a cop out, selfishness is the main goal in their book to make a buck out of vulnerable people. I work full time part from home and have 2 kids a little bit of help from mum but where I work isnā€™t easy I donā€™t have time to post selfies and snaps of myself to make myself an amazing person. If you have to justify certain stuff then thereā€™s issues and when things are put on display of course people are going to comment. No one is at fault except the bines/evans family for the unwanted comments and stories.

Reactions: 21
I donā€™t think trash has been choosing her hard lately šŸ˜³ all those years of working out and she only has a 10kg load? Da fuq?

The more I think about it she has definitely had lipo on her belly like Gretty. The rest of her is so wobbly but she still has a flat stomach?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I donā€™t think trash has been choosing her hard lately šŸ˜³ all those years of working out and she only has a 10kg load? Da fuq?

The more I think about it she has definitely had lipo on her belly like Gretty. The rest of her is so wobbly but she still has a flat stomach?
That is very edited/filtered

Reactions: 1

Ha wow.
Emily Skye is an absolute boss and has had two kids too. Ashy just prefers skinny rather than fit/healthy

Reactions: 12

She looks skinny fatā€¦ girls who were always slim in teens and twenties and now itā€™s thirties and after kids- itā€™s an eye opener. Metabolism is different. Canā€™t just starve back to slim, actually have to put in the workā€¦ plus she has such a skewed ED perspective she doesnā€™t know how to do nutrition.

Reactions: 7
No way! Thatā€™s all too high brow for her. She wouldnā€™t be able to wrap her head around why that could be at all problematic. She has an expensive jacket and she wants to wear it goddamnit!

I wonder if she picked a nanny that looks similar to her to trick the kids into thinking sheā€™s actually around.. ā€œSurly if we look the same the kids just wonā€™t know. Heheā€
My thoughts exactly no wonder Tala smiles for ashy she thinks itā€™s mummy šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I just saw her workout reel. The other two were busting their asses working out and she gave the bare minimum. Didnā€™t she used to be a Fitness influencer and personal trainer wtf. Clearly her body is bought to you by genetic, eating disorder and surgery

• Haha
I just saw her workout reel. The other two were busting their asses working out and she gave the bare minimum. Didnā€™t she used to be a Fitness influencer and personal trainer wtf. Clearly her body is bought to you by genetic, eating disorder and surgery
Wtf were those push-ups?
Why does she always have to be in the middle?

I can confirm she donā€™t look like thatā€™s in person thatā€™s for sure! Quite small up top but even in black long leggings quite big on the bottom thatā€™s for sure thatā€™s highly edited spot on real life you canā€™t edit tit poor thing

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I can confirm she donā€™t look like thatā€™s in person thatā€™s for sure! Quite small up top but even in black long leggings quite big on the bottom thatā€™s for sure thatā€™s highly edited spot on real life you canā€™t edit tit poor thing
You're my favourite tattler

• Haha
So Mum is sick so cancelled her trip (flying in today). Sorry, I thought mum lived on Sunny Coast??? Have I got my influencers mixed up?
For international tattlers, sunny coast people would drive to Gold Coast, not fly..

I think she moved up to North Queensland from memory
So Mum is sick so cancelled her trip (flying in today). Sorry, I thought mum lived on Sunny Coast??? Have I got my influencers mixed up?
For international tattlers, sunny coast people would drive to Gold Coast, not fly..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.