Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
The story you sent yourself from a fake account makes no sense Trash old fart Whines. Why would a girl that only “ever wears” baseline consider asking a girl what active wear she was wearing because she (even tho only wears baseline) was thinking of trying this other brand? Try harder babes. Or maybe the girl was considering something a little more affordable and better quality?
also Ashy, if you read here, buy a few LifeVac kits. I hope to god you won’t need to use them, but have them. Please. Seeing as your moronic little peanut brain seems to keep feeding talalikelala dangerous foods. You may as well give her a button battery or a little bouncy ball for fucks sake.

She has absolutely nothing going for her hey? Like nothing. She’s gotten chonky and can’t lose it, mainly because she doesn’t choose her hard and push herself physically. Her face is old as fuck. Gone is any youthfulness. It’s hollow and frozen. Her personality is fake as fuck trying to be kind and motivational, when we all know she’s a venomous snake. Her hygiene and that of her family is disgusting. Her neighbours already don’t like her. She buys followers in the droves and has piss poor engagement. Her own mother makes up excuses not to see her. If KFSteve left, she would be absolutely fucked. All her close friends have distanced themselves and it’s only a matter of time until Pegsy and St Jimbo do also. Just watch. She is not maternal. She so faked that “breastfeeding” photo this morning.Tatalala was clearly napping near her chest and her boob wasn’t even out. Arghhhh. The neighbours would be steering clear. Even her old neighbours couldn’t stand her prancing up and down the street at 5am squawking motivational bullshit to her bots. She’s a laughing stock.
KFSteve should hit the road Jack. There’s no love there. They don’t even share a bedroom. Such a fucked up world of theirs. I pity da foolzzzz

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

sweetface2022

VIP Member
If you have to hold her up then she’s not ready ashy

Just because she will put it in her mouth doesn’t mean she’s ready. She is exploring EVERY BABY EXPLORES WITH THEIR MOUTH

The poor kid can’t even hold herself up so that’s a choking hazard and doesn’t even get a proper high chair

This is making me so angry the absolute terrible parenting keeps getting worse

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
First time poster, long time lurker. I just wanted to say firstly that I am a qualified dietitian. You should not be giving your child broccoli at 4 months. No paediatrician or dietitian or expert would encourage that. You can try purées at 4 months if your child is sitting unsupported but there is no way baby led weaning is encouraged before 6 months if your child is that wobbly. It’s not an opinion, it’s a fact, it’s years of research science but also common sense. Fml.
PREACH! Tarlor (like lazor) will no doubt unfortunately choke and HOPEFULLY that’s a wake up call for the dumb as bricks bine-whine dog.

Man those dance moves are always the same cringey shit. Sway, sway, poke your ass out, grab your FUPA, slut drop and repeat. Wgg he says with the school girl piggy tails and disturbing facials. Good lord. Too early for this kind of second hand embarrassment 🤢 ashy definitely has stubborn weight around her thighs. Pancake butt will always remain.
Feminine cup filled babes. Sensssssualllll

Last edited:
  • Haha

phoenix174

Erghhh ‘breath work’. She’s so full of complete crap!

I find it incredible that she speaks of her app and all these easy recipes etc, but then shows her fridge full of ready-made meals!!!!🤦🏻‍♀️Seriously? Wtf

• Haha

Rach224

Chatty Member
sanwhiched 💁‍♀️

How embarrassing
How embarrassing
$90 for those shorts! They're hideous, they look like something I wore about 20 years ago... and what would her latest drop be without all the spelling mistakes..she's probably trying to save money writing these posts herself...more money to go out and have fun!

Why is she so hung up on ppl that don’t follow her? Maybe the commenter unfollowed after Ashy and her squad girls spoke patronising to her after her comment that there’s nothing wrong with. That’s her fun, it can be different to yours!!
She speaks so belittling to people it infuriates me!
Save up for a babysitter!??.. Is she all there!? The cost of living has sky-rocketed, going out and having fun without your kids and getting a babysitter is not high on most people's lists. She's full of shit, she never seems to take Tala out and she definitely doesn't take both kids out together on her own! Let's see her try to grocery shop with 2 kids in tow! She's never done it! Tarj has probably never even been to a supermarket

• Haha
Reactions: 23

smh08

Thank you 🙏 this is exactly what I was thinking like what the fuck she has no teeth she needs purée!
BLW is actually encouraged for a multitude of reasons. My kids were eating steak when they had no teeth. It’s so amazing what they can do with their gums. That being said… that baby can’t sit unsupported and definitely shouldn’t be given solids yet. It’s such a choking risk. She should also be in a high chair with a foot rest so if she does go start to choke, the foot rest can actually assist in the gagging process to get the food up. Anyway…. Trash could have known all this from a simple google. She is so lazy.

usemycode

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure she has not been very good at keeping Taj’s school private herself, not to mention she CONSTANTLY shares their lives online- she has monetised those children since she pissed on the pregnancy test!

Long time follower first time poster..
Anyone else think she needs to stop with these "motivational talks" Going on that everything has happened to her because she "MaNIfEStED it" absolutely load of 💩 maybe everyone should go reflect on their life 🙄 did she manifest her friendship with sammy to end? Maybe she manifested her mum not to visit... this girl is grinding my gears lately! Thank you tattlers for opening my eyes to this shit show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

greacea

VIP Member
Ashy loves you 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtf? Huge “Jesus loves you” vibes. Does she think of herself as a messiah?
1F55A510-51C3-4ED1-A05D-EC3C4B94B6F4.jpeg

• Haha

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
Ok so I know that fitness is Ashy’s “brand” but WHY is she in a crop top literally everywhere she goes? It’s SO tacky. Even just running errands she’s in a crop top, going on a plane, etc. put some clothes on you look cheap!

Esbeze

Imagine having an under 6 month old and getting to sleep through the night, have your husband do school drop while u go for an early morning walk.
Have your friend babysit all day while u go “work” 🤣🤣🤣
I so wanna call her out on her parenting podcast because she actually does zero parenting 😒

• Haha

srh.ls.lwlss

IM sUcH a FoOdIE "babe what do you call these dumplings?"
She's as much of a foodie as Darryl Kerrigan is!

• Haha
Readiness for solids is determined a lot by the child’s ability to sit upright mostly unsupported. This allows free movement of food in mouth/throat and prevents choking and means the digestive system has the muscle to move the food through and not cause tummy upsets. The fact Ashy has to hold her up in every single photo means she is not ready to eat solid food like broccoli. It’s actually more dangerous.

A lot of the reason solids are promoted around 4 months by doctors is because of allergy studies and early exposure being beneficial but this was into studies with exposure to peanuts in babies who would likely have an allergy, eg family history or severe eczema. Around 6 months is promoted by WHO when baby shows signs of readiness.
Also baby can start purées at 4 months but not baby led weaning food (like broccoli) until 6 months because of the choking hazard/risk of eating solid foods. It’s so dangerous to be starting in this so early

• Sad

and so say we all

Chatty Member
The bitch infuriated me so much yesterday with the whole filming Taj's meltdown that I messaged her telling her she is disgusting for not respecting his privacy by filming that and that it should have been kept private. I told her she should put her phone down for once and tend to her child.
This is the response I got before being blocked
Christ she's immature

2005 ashy
I actually can't tell if this is a joke or not.... is this really her?

@username101unknown I hope you're OK and not rattled by the nasty bitch and her chunky hubby. You have done absolutely nothing wrong. She is all hot gas. Please don't feel threatened. She sjust a fucking idiot. Hope you're okay 💜

Last edited: