Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone blocked this is what the dumbcunt wrote

honestlv do not care for what others say about me, what look like, how I parent, what I eat, how fat or ugly lam, what you think of how I live etc

BUT I do care when people think it's a game and fun to follow me home, post my address online, post where Taj goes to school and even have a neighbour take photos of us in our back yard, post about it and admit she is now going to continue watching us, listen to our conversations and

" report " back to the gossip | hate page. To my neighbour this is a form of stalking, extremely creepy and the police have be notified. Surly vou have something much better to spend vour time doing than watch my family and I jump on our woman and swim in our pool.

It's absolutely disgusting and some things with my kids including school and home addy I want to keep private for obvious reasons to keep them SAFE.

So if this is you, take a good hard look at yourself, you're life and ask yourself why you'd want to not help keep my kids or any kids safe. Why you feel the need to be on these forums, what it's bringing you and what better things you could spend you're time doing - a hobby, helping others, learning something new or go for a run!

Imagine in 2-5-10

years time looking back at what you did.

This mav feel fun or like a game to you but these are my children

- leave them out of it and if you have no life and choose to spend it in a gossip forum, then witch about me all you like - honestly please do if it means the focus is off other women who aren't as strong as me and this level of bullying / stalking could tip them over the edge YES your words can do harm.

PLEASE - if you have any heart in your body- leave my kids and anyones kids out - it's disgusting wrong behaviour.

I don't want any dms about this, but please check in to why vou need or want to be Involved in this kind of culture - it's so sad to know these are grown women, some mothers themselves.

What kind of world are we living in. Life is so short. GO LIVE IT and keep children out of it full stop!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

honestlv do not care for what others say about me, what look like, how I parent, what I eat, how fat or ugly lam, what you think of how I live etc

BUT I do care when people think it's a game and fun to follow me home, post my address online, post where Taj goes to school and even have a neighbour take photos of us in our back yard, post about it and admit she is now going to continue watching us, listen to our conversations and

" report " back to the gossip | hate page. To my neighbour this is a form of stalking, extremely creepy and the police have be notified. Surly vou have something much better to spend vour time doing than watch my family and I jump on our woman and swim in our pool.

It's absolutely disgusting and some things with my kids including school and home addy I want to keep private for obvious reasons to keep them SAFE.

So if this is you, take a good hard look at yourself, you're life and ask yourself why you'd want to not help keep my kids or any kids safe. Why you feel the need to be on these forums, what it's bringing you and what better things you could spend you're time doing - a hobby, helping others, learning something new or go for a run!

Imagine in 2-5-10

- leave them out of it and if you have no life and choose to spend it in a gossip forum, then witch about me all you like - honestly please do if it means the focus is off other women who aren't as strong as me and this level of bullying / stalking could tip them over the edge YES your words can do harm.

PLEASE - if you have any heart in your body- leave my kids and anyones kids out - it's disgusting wrong behaviour.

I don't want any dms about this, but please check in to why vou need or want to be Involved in this kind of culture - it's so sad to know these are grown women, some mothers themselves.

What kind of world are we living in. Life is so short. GO LIVE IT and keep children out of it full stop!

IF you are that concerned about it TRASH then - KEEP THEM OFFLINE. Blurr their faces. Or better yet don't post them. Why use them as pawns to get more followers, fans, sales and ultimately - money? They have never consented to being online in the first place?

Reactions: 29
I’m pretty sure she has not been very good at keeping Taj’s school private herself, not to mention she CONSTANTLY shares their lives online- she has monetised those children since she pissed on the pregnancy test!

Reactions: 23

Imagine in 2-5-10

Look I don’t agree with posting his school name on here either but it is easy to google your address Ashy, when you moved in we all did a quick google search and it came up easy on realestate.com so if you don’t want people knowing where you live then maybe don’t show anything of your home? And if you want your kids to have some privacy, then keep them off the internet. Have you not seen how many creeps there are online???

Also, you are a bully yourself. Do you not realise the way you talk to people? You are so far from being a nice human being. You wonder why you have to buy 100,000 bots every month because NO ONE wants to follow you. Maybe have a look at yourself, take some time off social media and become a better person all round. Also stop acting like a teenager and spend some time with your kids.

Reactions: 19

Imagine in 2-5-10

“Surly” 🤣

“Surly vou have something much better to spend vour time doing than watch my family and I jump on our woman and swim in our pool.”

Akshilly Ashy, they’ve been commenting on your tit parenting, not stalking the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also: nobody has followed her home. Nobody has straight up given her address.

Reactions: 18
The witch infuriated me so much yesterday with the whole filming Taj's meltdown that I messaged her telling her she is disgusting for not respecting his privacy by filming that and that it should have been kept private. I told her she should put her phone down for once and tend to her child.
This is the response I got before being blocked
How can you stalk her?!?! Her logic doesn't make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also: nobody has followed her home. Nobody has straight up given her address.
She gave her address out when they did that silly PR article with a realestate website after they bought this current house they're in showing every detail of the house possible including location, what they paid for it etc.

Reactions: 16
2005 ashy
Wow!!!

Harping on about how our words affect other people and could send someone over the edge. What about the way she speaks to others and replies to people's comments or sends her followers over to commenters pages bullying them and threatening them. Omg she grinds my gears

It's not stalking if you're at your own house .. if she didn't share when she bought a house..we wouldn't know where she lived..it was easy to look on realestate.com and figure out where she lived, no one on here actually gave an address she made it very easy, so she needs to take some accountability & stop blaming others

Reactions: 10
STOP bleeping SHARING YOUR KIDS ONLINE THEN!!!
All these people say oh I want to keep my kids safe... your literally sharing everything about them online!!
You bleeping showed your own son having a melt down?
Maybe you should stop worrying about what other people are doing and take your kids off a public forum.
You've done it to yourself.

Reactions: 20
STOP bleeping SHARING YOUR KIDS ONLINE THEN!!!
All these people say oh I want to keep my kids safe... your literally sharing everything about them online!!
You bleeping showed your own son having a melt down?
Maybe you should stop worrying about what other people are doing and take your kids off a public forum.
You've done it to yourself.
I’m pretty sure she has not been very good at keeping Taj’s school private herself, not to mention she CONSTANTLY shares their lives online- she has monetised those children since she pissed on the pregnancy test!
Taj is on the school Facebook page, clearly she didn’t sign the no media policy at the school!

Reactions: 13
Lol man she’s deranged. No one has taken photos of her and her kids like paparazzi. She wishes mate. Such an exaggerator for the sympathy. Your neighbour just said all your neighbours hate you because you and your kids have no respect for your neighbourhood which must’ve been a nice place before you moved in.
Also any one with a brain can google an address/location/suburb and compare online real estate photos to her stories. If a real stalker wants to find her, they will. 🙄 same with finding out a school. You post their uniform.. it’s easy to google colours and your suburb. 🤦🏻‍♀️

She really does make me laugh, I wonder how the families or the children feel of the people and businesses she’s sent broke? Or the businesses she’s blatantly copied and stolen from? Also she’s upset because it’s been possibly found out that taj goes to a different alternative school and that perhaps their marriage isn’t as happy as they make out and that she has ALOT of help, that’s the only reason ashy is upset.

Reactions: 15
No-one here wants to stalk her and especially not her poor children. If they wanted to do that they would just go to the beach / pac fair / her office space / KFC etc etc. or any of the many places she posts about online when she's on her way there/already there.

• Haha
Also you are an influencer. People are entitled to criticise you. Just like politicians get criticised for what they say or do. It comes with the territory. Saying that another influencer couldn’t handle the criticism irritates me so much. So she expects to only hear good things from people about her, her products and businesses, receive free gifts from companies and not be called out on their bullshit?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.