Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Replying to this cos I’m just making my way through this thread and trying not to wet myself from laughter so this is a good break.

Look I’m not going to turn this into a weight discussion or whatever, but I’m a big girl. Size 20 big. I’ve had my babies, I’ve eaten my way through the biccie aisle, and now I’m focusing on me and getting back into my wardrobe full of size 12 clothes 😂 one can hope!

I’ll never buy whatever brand Ashy is shilling now. Baseline or something? I can’t keep up. Is this her 3rd exercise wear brand now?
Anyway, I got sucked into Toned (and still own it 😂) but I’ll never buy now because I’ve seen the light. If I did I’d like to see it on all bodies - even if it’s a size 16 or whatever this lass is.

You won’t go to the gym and see size 8’s everywhere. You’ll see all sizes working on themselves.
I hate to say it but by being inclusive the brand is doing themselves a favour 🤷🏼‍♀️

duck do you remember her YouTube series RAW?! And she did a weight loss episode/segment with Sammy and just spent the whole time shaming her 🤮 like she’d somehow be Ashys size in a couple of weeks??
Maybe if she stuck to Ashys eating disorder diet she might have.

I’m not thrilled about Sammy lying about her size cos at the time I was a similar size and was like “wtf medium and large don’t fit me!” when I was buying Toned 😂
I can’t tell if Sammy genuinely thought she was that size .. or if she didn’t want to admit she was in an XL .. or if she was saying she’s a medium and then swapping it for bigger sizes behind Ashys back who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Didnt Someone catch a screenshot of Sammy’s label once in the old Facebook groups and she was wearing XL 😂
Sammy drives me nuts, because so many who had similar size to sammy and bought a medium and it was too small, in Gretty rose the label she was a L/XL and thats when people started to question it, she 100% lied about her size..

Reactions: 7
Apparently the car pissed right next to Ashy's head? She then goes on to say that she slept next to it all night. But Ashy, you're such a light sleeper, wouldn't you have heard a cat taking a piss right next to your head? And of course first thing in the morning, let's story this to show my followers. Why didn't you just wash the sheets straight away? Or are you waiting for your house cleaner to do it for you. duck she's gross.
Screenshot_2022-11-14-07-19-08-15_a63b0f8076346d26cbdc1b971a1da2a7.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Apparently the car pissed right next to Ashy's head? She then goes on to say that she slept next to it all night. But Ashy, you're such a light sleeper, wouldn't you have heard a cat taking a piss right next to your head? And of course first thing in the morning, let's story this to show my followers. Why didn't you just wash the sheets straight away? Or are you waiting for your house cleaner to do it for you. duck she's gross. View attachment 1728423
Cat piss reeks vom she really is a filthy grub

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ugh cat piss in her bed revolting. I can’t believe how unhealthy her hair looks nowadays. It’s just so yellow and scraggy.

Reactions: 12
Apparently the car pissed right next to Ashy's head? She then goes on to say that she slept next to it all night. But Ashy, you're such a light sleeper, wouldn't you have heard a cat taking a piss right next to your head? And of course first thing in the morning, let's story this to show my followers. Why didn't you just wash the sheets straight away? Or are you waiting for your house cleaner to do it for you. duck she's gross. View attachment 1728423
Ewwww why the duck would you share this?! There’s being relatable and then there’s showing that your house definitely smells and you do nothing about it 🤮
Rich people who don’t appreciate what they have are so bleeping bogan 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus she’s rude. Who the hell is she to tell someone that grocery shopping isn’t fun
I came here to post this same thing!! She such a dumb bleep!! Not everyone has the luxury of a nanny..or can leave their 5 month old baby 3 nights a week aswell as during the day! No, grocery shopping is not fun but needs to be done.. ffs get with reality..what stupid comments

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
What a bleeping witch about the car ride comment too. Driving alone in my car with the music up or a podcast on IS actually my idea of fun. I love it! I loved it before kids and I love it now. Just because something doesn’t fit Ashy’s idea of fun doesn’t mean it isn’t.

Reactions: 27
i appreciate the sentiment here but why does she just have to sound so rude in all of her interactions?
Because she's bloody rude and bitchy, if she doesn't agree with ANY comment, we'll it can't be right can it, cos she's always right, and always adds exclamation marks to prove her point!!!!

Eeeewwww cats piss smells revolting, why wouldn't you immediately get up and strip the bed clean! No, let's sit there and show everyone whilst it soaks into the mattress! Her and KFSteve obviously don't sleep together either, he's never there.

Reactions: 18
Jesus she’s rude. Who the hell is she to tell someone that grocery shopping isn’t fun
That last comment! 😂 I think you’ve got being a mum confused with being a teenager 👏🏻🤣
Bet that got deleted pretty quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the duck I’ve literally never had a cat pee on my bed or anyone else’s. Does she not give them access to clean litter trays over night? Actually probably not, given how filthy her house is.
And waiting for the cleaner to come change it? 🤮

Reactions: 15
What the duck I’ve literally never had a cat pee on my bed or anyone else’s. Does she not give them access to clean litter trays over night? Actually probably not, given how filthy her house is.
And waiting for the cleaner to come change it? 🤮
It could be a behavioural thing with the new dog. But still, you get up and you clean it. You don’t leave it 🤮

Reactions: 8
It could be a behavioural thing with the new dog. But still, you get up and you clean it. You don’t leave it 🤮
Yeah exactly, but the cat? The cat shouldn’t be doing that.
She is so foul how could you sleep with it there. It will soak through to the mattress 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Hang on... Hold up.
She's carrying on about how she was up all night.
But happily left cat piss to sit on her bed and pillow.
Did she, at no point, think maybe it would have been a good idea to strip the bed, change her pillow etc while she was UP ALL NIGHT.

This plus the maggot infested rat in the kitchen is bleeping foul. Like an actual dirty environment. If she wants to live like that whatever, but she has CHILDREN. That is actually SO DISGUSTING.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Funny inside info.. one of my friends was at rnb fridays and was very close to where she was. She said “it’s hilarious, on her Instagram it looks like she’s having the best time but in person she was just standing there most of the time.”
Her face in one of the photos totally looks like she was having a blast I don’t know what she means.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂
3D798318-8E6B-4B61-A786-57F3392323BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.