Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sv12689982

Not sure what all you super mums are trying to prove here ? If you just get up earlier you would have time to enjoy a child free walk or a hot lemon water ? If you don’t have enough money then just start a business . Maybe you def need to look inside yourselves before you compare yourself to others. I’ve been working since before I was even conceived. I had 6 jobs in year 1. Just get another job and a treadmill so you can get skin needling .

Also this is a joke. I know how to space my punctuation marks properly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

manna13

Chatty Member
Expecting hate for this but that baby isn’t the cutest she looks just like Steve only with orange hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Fucking Nat... so casual about covid and went down the conspiracy rabbit hole... but now after having covid and noticing her period's gone AWOL - I guess it's a big deal... linking to naturopath Nat Kringoudis (anti masker)... Where the fuck has she been? There is heaps of research by credible facilities saying covid impacts menstrual cycles and the change is usually temporary (https://theconversation.com/how-the-pandemic-has-affected-periods-175672). Immune cells are in the endometrium which can be impacted by *gasp* a virus! Vaccination can cause temporary change too however to conflate the two is inaccurate.

I don't want to start anyone about covid because it is so tiring and boring but I will make my bugbear about the fact that it doesn't seem to have been a big deal until it personally impacts people... i.e. Nat... the fact she now puts two and two together and says she has a hyper active immune response which is why she had difficulty carrying pregnancies. You didn't think covid wouldn't do anything? It's a virus you have no innate immunity too and wreaks havoc on any number of organ systems. Considering you needed advances in medical research and science to be able to carry pregnancies, it's a bit rich to shit on it. Every reproductive health org in the world also advocates covid vax, Nat.

I am tired of seeing people shit on the health systems which are still under extraordinary pressure, shit on technology - yet not realise they are alive and well and connected because of the advances in these fields.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It triggered me when she said last week “breastfeeding isn’t easy for me like some other mums”. It’s not easy for anyone, getting your tit out all the time, tired, sleepless nights, being touched out, feeding on demand etc etc. Im in it right now with a newborn and I feel like she did the hard stuff for about 2 weeks and is now just carrying on with her normal life.

How is she so busy with all this work?! What does she actually do I don’t understand? She’s not even popular anymore, it’s not like the ashy squad days. And I don’t think saying your day is back to back
With work, includes a Pilates class?? FFS I need to stop watching with fascination because it’s pissing me off too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Nat has got to be one of the most arrogant self obsessed people I’ve ever seen I think. So she’s got covid and somehow the idiot thought she was immune to it? And she used to brag to her friends when they got it and she didn’t? What an idiot!
Had to unfollow with her anti vax stance yet she needed the help of science and medicine to conceive her baby. The hypocrisy did me in.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’m sorry I still find it hilarious that nat keeps going on about the vaccine when this absolute dick head of a human has - breast implants, Botox, Filler in her lips, lips tattoed, brows tattooed, liposuction on her neck and chin but yes nat It’s the vaccine you absolute wannabe

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
View attachment 1483732View attachment 1483733View attachment 1483734

I am absolutely disgusted with that post. I needed to private message Steve and let him know. He's revolting.
Thank you ❤ i try not to get triggered by those posts but when my mum & sisters left DV when i was a teenager all we had was $3 and centrelink payments. I can’t work because my disabled son requires full time 1:1 care 24:7 so the only “income” i get is a pittance of carer support payments, i’m lucky to have a husband who works full time, but we can’t just “work more” or “get another job” because of our sons needs. I’ve worked my whole life and i know i’m doing nothing wrong but those posts still get under my skin. Steve & Trashy just honestly have no idea what hardship actually is 😢 i appreciate you calling it out and understanding x

• Heart
Reactions: 24

LovesAChat

Ashy on her latest story saying she needs a baby bed gone because they're moving in a week and Tarla only used it for 4 weeks and now in her cot. Asking GC mums to DM her if they want to purchase.

I hate when influencers try to sell their shit via DM. She only paid $320 for it, give it away to someone!! Do something for charity/for someone other than yourself for once. Greedy cheap scab. She's such a houso.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Buttnuggets

View attachment 1470463
View attachment 1470618
Found these gems in a guru gossip image search for Binedog. Why are you like this Trash???? Can you not see how out of touch this is? “I’ve always worked hard to live the life I want to live”… is that not you in a bathrobe posting at 11.30am this morning? Honestly this is what we all hate you for. Not any of that other superficial crap like what house you own or how you parent your kids (although it’s great to see you kicked down a notch having paid 1.8mil for that dump of a house) … it’s this cunty, nasty attitude you’ve always had. Can’t you see all the privilege you’ve had to get to this point TRASH? I bet we could find hundreds of these in the archives. Heinous behaviour.
THIS. THIS IS WHY IM HERE.
Awe, couldn't afford to build the new mansion babes? Well maybe pick up another job? Maybe cut back on the lunch dates? Clearly you're just not working hard enough xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23

chemicality

D846C432-78A6-44E9-8B19-D82ACDF8D77B.jpeg

I find it strange how much “girlfriend” time this bitch actually needs and gets. It’s strange for a married person with kids to still lead the social life she does??? Remember when Taj was like 6 months old she went on a girls trip to Vegas 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Sv12689982

View attachment 1470463
View attachment 1470618
Found these gems in a guru gossip image search for Binedog. Why are you like this Trash???? Can you not see how out of touch this is? “I’ve always worked hard to live the life I want to live”… is that not you in a bathrobe posting at 11.30am this morning? Honestly this is what we all hate you for. Not any of that other superficial crap like what house you own or how you parent your kids (although it’s great to see you kicked down a notch having paid 1.8mil for that dump of a house) … it’s this cunty, nasty attitude you’ve always had. Can’t you see all the privilege you’ve had to get to this point TRASH? I bet we could find hundreds of these in the archives. Heinous behaviour.
No-one has ever worked as hard as Ashy Bines when she peeled potatoes when she was 13

• Haha

usemycode

VIP Member
What is ashy and friends?
and what happened to miss bliss? And what about her friend sheZ eyebrow business? Or was it lashes?
Ashy and friends was supposed to be a kids show like the wiggles where ashy would tour with people in costumes and tell kids not to eat too much lettuce 💀

• Haha

ChangingGame

Aren’t those cunts getting done for tax evasion?

Also, where the fuck do you think the government gets the cash for all those grants you apply for? The grants you're so proud of getting that you rave about those skills on LinkedIn? Do you think they just pull it out of their asshole?

It’s okay for YOU to take handouts from the government when you’re not even on a low income? To fund the tennis lessons and breathing exercises with half-naked men. Cool Hahahahahhahaahhh

What a fucking hypocritical, narcissistic piece of shit.

• Wow

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Then wash your hair you disgusting, dirty dog. It’s not that hard. Instead she relies on a hair dresser to wash her stinky, itchy, filthy hair every 2 weeks. Lazy!!! Look at Chontel Duncan. She’s immaculate with hygiene and that’s with twins and 5 children under 5 all up! Trashy is so lazy. Imagine what her dirty box smells like…. 🤮 PIG!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

usemycode

VIP Member
SIDS isn’t decreased by having your baby in your room. That is entirely untrue. And there are no studies that even suggest this.

It’s actually safer to have the baby in their own crib because many fall asleep with their child in their bed which is not safe at all. I agree with 99.9% of things about ashy but saying her child is more likely to die from SIDS in her own room is just plain wrong. I put my son in his room at 3 weeks old with a monitor because it’s what worked for us and we all slept better. Lots of”perfect” moms on here
Nobody said in her bed you’ve made that up. And of course, you are butthurt that your parenting choice is “being attacked” (it’s not) and are projecting your feelings.

It is recommended that babies are in a cot in the same room as the parent for the first 6-12 months.

You can find information here

“Sleep your baby in a safe cot in the same room as you for the first six to twelve months.”

• Haha

plzxm

Literally no one:

Influencers:
you guys have been asking about this brand

• Haha
Reactions: 21