Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is weird that ashy has like a new group of friends?
She used to have that other group for ages and use to hang with the partners too like all the time.
I wondered what happened? I think it happened around the time Nick had cancer and she closed her gym?
Her new group seems the type to go out drinking and she deff doesn’t seem like that

Reactions: 4
Ashy on her latest story saying she needs a baby bed gone because they're moving in a week and Tarla only used it for 4 weeks and now in her cot. Asking GC mums to DM her if they want to purchase.

I hate when influencers try to sell their tit via DM. She only paid $320 for it, give it away to someone!! Do something for charity/for someone other than yourself for once. Greedy cheap scab. She's such a houso.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ashy on her latest story saying she needs a baby bed gone because they're moving in a week and Tarla only used it for 4 weeks and now in her cot. Asking GC mums to DM her if they want to purchase.

I hate when influencers try to sell their tit via DM. She only paid $320 for it, give it away to someone!! Do something for charity/for someone other than yourself for once. Greedy cheap scab. She's such a houso.
So scabby of her. What about that mums and bubs charity she was part of? Can’t she give it to them? duck that’s just so scabby of her🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 13
Don't know but I've seen her walking along the beach at broadbeach

Wouldn't you pull the clothes and things off it and neaten it up first before trying to sell it!?
She’s a slob!

I was trying to find your current house on the rental market but doesn’t look like it’s listed or it’s already been rented. Wonder what the landlord will think of the filth she’s left behind and the state of the furniture🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3

I literally came here to write this.
I know wealthy people don’t have to donate everything but it’s a $300 bassinet, not a car. SURLY she can afford to donate that.

Reactions: 12
She was so nonchalant about covid/illness and being sick when she was pregnant (2021) and now surprise, it’s a different story. (Yet for someone so healthy she was “always” sick, the questionable hygiene explains a lot). Epitome of “it doesn’t matter unless it happens to me.”

Doesn’t support her friends with their newborns or drop off food.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
she lives at mermaid beach. It’s easy to find her addres
I’m a pretty good detective but I’ve had no luck. I don’t care where she lives just curious to know what she is paying each week and to also prove her wrong she isn’t a Kardashian🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She still managed to go out for breakfast… and she had Megsy come over to help for the night. Stop complaining!!
This might be a wild idea here.... but you can get whoever is taking your photo to hold your baby for 2seconds whilst you go to the toilet 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My god did she really have to have a friend over to help her when Steve was away?? Talking about how much she loves being a mother but can’t have two kids on her own? Taj is much older than many kids are when #2 comes along, and most women don’t need hand holding from a friend.
No wonder the friends who are confident and can hold their own leave her. The ones who stay need her for money or status.

Reactions: 12
Don't know but I've seen her walking along the beach at broadbeach

Wouldn't you pull the clothes and things off it and neaten it up first before trying to sell it!?
Minimim effort put in!

No she wouldn't take the clothes off first, that's someone else's job. Perhaps the buyers job? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's never liked to be alone. Even pre kids when Steve went away she used to get Gretty/Sammy to come have a slumber party with her. Fancy a grown ass adult not being able to handle a couple of nights on their own.
Not defending Ashy but im 30 and cannot spend a night home alone without my husband. I always get my sister to come stay with me or I go to her. I have so much anxiety about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ergh that ugly jumper she’s wearing! Asleep in bed with it, and in the car with it, and out to eat with it etc Wtf?! How does she have no self respect?!! Even Tala-girl’s hair looks dirty. Ffs Ashy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.