Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashy probably doesn’t think he needs a balanced diet or more protein because he drinks greens powder and her protein “smoothies” and eats clean treats.

Reactions: 6
You've got it! Not about health at all. It's her ED. Yogurt with added sugar would be better than half of that low calorie ‘clean’ bullshit. A little bit of protein and calcium would be bleeping healthy
I really feel for that kid 😢 he isn’t getting enough nutrients and also when tarla is older will be worse I think with her being a girl ashy won’t want her having Steve’s build.

Reactions: 6
Incredible and pretty ironic that she’s going on about how nothing feels more natural than to look after and nurture her baby, whilst not supporting Tala’s head/neck!!🤦🏻‍♀️ How is she so out of touch with reality. Grrr it really makes me cross

Reactions: 8
Anyone else thinks Nat’s business is just a load of dog tit?? I don’t really get the purpose behind it? I mean, if you’re not feeling it, what the duck is a smudge stick going to do? She’s vile praying on peoples weaknesses - just like old mate Ashy!

Reactions: 17
Anyone else thinks Nat’s business is just a load of dog tit?? I don’t really get the purpose behind it? I mean, if you’re not feeling it, what the duck is a smudge stick going to do? She’s vile praying on peoples weaknesses - just like old mate Ashy!
$70 for incense hahahahaha. I can’t believe people buy this sht from her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So it’s moving day, wouldn’t it make more sense to send taj to school?? Also cue the posts about how hard it is moving and with a newborn - LIKE SHE DIDNT HAVE SOMEONE DO ALL THE PACKING FOR HER 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
SIDS isn’t decreased by having your baby in your room. That is entirely untrue. And there are no studies that even suggest this.

It’s actually safer to have the baby in their own crib because many fall asleep with their child in their bed which is not safe at all. I agree with 99.9% of things about ashy but saying her child is more likely to die from SIDS in her own room is just plain wrong. I put my son in his room at 3 weeks old with a monitor because it’s what worked for us and we all slept better. Lots of”perfect” moms on here
Nobody said in her bed you’ve made that up. And of course, you are butthurt that your parenting choice is “being attacked” (it’s not) and are projecting your feelings.

It is recommended that babies are in a cot in the same room as the parent for the first 6-12 months.

You can find information here

“Sleep your baby in a safe cot in the same room as you for the first six to twelve months.”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You got me - I practiced safe sleeping for both my children AND my house my is a pigsty. WTF does that have to do with anything?

Sounding more like Nat now - can't form an intelligent argument so just going for personal attacks.

Good chat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is recommended by sids but it’s up the parent on what is best for their family. No right or wrong answer. No point attacking everyone on tattle about it. Scroll on. Let’s get back to trash bags

Sorry but WHO STILL FAKE TANS🤦‍♀️ She has enough money if she’s gunna do it bloody do it properly and pay someone so you’re not a patchy fuckwit. Or orange

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.