Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random, but what as her "rushed to hospital" emergency trip a few weeks ago about? I don't want to give her video a view lol
I don't think its up yet. Babes, you need to understand she can't just sit down and talk to her screen about it on Instagram, it's obviously way different and easier to explain if she sits down and talks to her screen about it then has it edited and uploaded to YouTube xx.

Gag. Literally for probably a 2 minute story whoch obviously resulted to be nothing of concern. I will avoid watching it 100% just going to watch here for a play by play.

Cause scamming and ripping people of is so much better 😂
So gross of him. So narcissistic, so privileged. Just yuck. And Ashy always goes on about what a nice person he is... uhhh no girl he's really not
Was thinking the same thing lol

Could she love herself more? 😂
Have you ever seen someone suck in so hard? Haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Also re: her fridge and freezer haul (boooring), you should never store breastmilk in the doors!

I don't think its up yet. Babes, you need to understand she can't just sit down and talk to her screen about it on Instagram, it's obviously way different and easier to explain if she sits down and talks to her screen about it then has it edited and uploaded to YouTube xx.

Gag. Literally for probably a 2 minute story whoch obviously resulted to be nothing of concern. I will avoid watching it 100% just going to watch here for a play by play.

So gross of him. So narcissistic, so privileged. Just yuck. And Ashy always goes on about what a nice person he is... uhhh no girl he's really not

Have you ever seen someone suck in so hard? Haha
Just YouTube it babes xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1483732View attachment 1483733View attachment 1483734

I am absolutely disgusted with that post. I needed to private message Steve and let him know. He's revolting.
Thank you ❤ i try not to get triggered by those posts but when my mum & sisters left DV when i was a teenager all we had was $3 and centrelink payments. I can’t work because my disabled son requires full time 1:1 care 24:7 so the only “income” i get is a pittance of carer support payments, i’m lucky to have a husband who works full time, but we can’t just “work more” or “get another job” because of our sons needs. I’ve worked my whole life and i know i’m doing nothing wrong but those posts still get under my skin. Steve & Trashy just honestly have no idea what hardship actually is 😢 i appreciate you calling it out and understanding x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you ❤ i try not to get triggered by those posts
Same! I'm a single parent of 2, and I have a job and a home, but I still receive a little bit from Centrelink, and we are by no means well-off. And we are way better off than so many people.

Comments like that are so bleeping offensive. And just show how uneducated they are, and how little they care about anyone other than themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm happy you sent him that message, I wasn't impressed with it either...as I'm sure most people aren't! Did he respond to you? Probably won't, will just block you 🙄
Will update everyone! So far he hasn't blocked or read the message. Only sent 33 minutes ago! If I wasn't blocked by Ashy, I'd send this to her too.

Thank you ❤ i try not to get triggered by those posts but when my mum & sisters left DV when i was a teenager all we had was $3 and centrelink payments. I can’t work because my disabled son requires full time 1:1 care 24:7 so the only “income” i get is a pittance of carer support payments, i’m lucky to have a husband who works full time, but we can’t just “work more” or “get another job” because of our sons needs. I’ve worked my whole life and i know i’m doing nothing wrong but those posts still get under my skin. Steve & Trashy just honestly have no idea what hardship actually is 😢 i appreciate you calling it out and understanding x
You're most welcome beautiful! Keep doing your best, you're smashing it! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Steve is disgusting. Ashy is disgusting. Tyler doesn't know who her mum is and Taj has a raging ED at 6.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This is horrible and I’m sorry you went through this and continue to struggle. Ashy and Steve are absolutely vile and it makes me sick that people like them seem to get ahead while others struggle so much and this piece of tit is making fun of them.

• Heart
Aren’t those cunts getting done for tax evasion?

Also, where the duck do you think the government gets the cash for all those grants you apply for? The grants you're so proud of getting that you rave about those skills on LinkedIn? Do you think they just pull it out of their asshole?

It’s okay for YOU to take handouts from the government when you’re not even on a low income? To fund the tennis lessons and breathing exercises with half-naked men. Cool Hahahahahhahaahhh

What a bleeping hypocritical, narcissistic piece of tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
What Steve and Ashy do is barely even work. They have spent YEARS lying, grifting, and preying on women to make their money. They’ve had so many failed “businesses” because they actually believed that Ashy was untouchable and people would buy anything with her name on it, instead of being smart and careful about what they chose to create/sell. They are all about making the most money with the least amount of effort.
And I am pretty SUR that Ashy’s mother was on income support at some point when raising her kids.

oh and you just bloody know that if Tarjeeeee has a disability they will put their grubby fake tan stained hands out and accept any payments Centrelink will give them.

Reactions: 19
I assume they were paying full fees while Taj was full-time in daycare since before he turned 1. Obviously they wouldn't use the child care subsidies the government pays.

No welfare for them.

Reactions: 8
My baby has a genetic disease so we receive a carer payment which really doesn't even make a dent in any of our necessary expenses. I haven't been able to go back to work because of it. So many people receive payments that aren't the stereotypical centerlink recipient. What a bleeping privileged piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My baby has a genetic disease so we receive a carer payment which really doesn't even make a dent in any of our necessary expenses. I haven't been able to go back to work because of it. So many people receive payments that aren't the stereotypical centerlink recipient. What a bleeping privileged piece of tit.
It's a completely inaccurate stereotype that so many people are thriving off 'rorting' the system and using the money for a Commodore. Most people cannot get employment that will cover their expenses, are under-employed, and have significant caring responsibilities. One of the saddest things I remember is during COVID the supplement ($750 p/w) was enough to END poverty. So many people bought proper shoes and clothes and got ahead on their bills for a change. Income support exists because we ALL pay taxes (GST is a consumption tax) and live in a civil society. People like Steve and Ashy are lazy grifters who are not contributing anything positive to society.

I am so sorry @Dippitybix.

• Heart
I wish everyone that ‘adores’ Ashy and funds her lifestyle would wake up and see her for what she really is, just a quick cash grabbing cow. She will import anything off alibaba, buy it in bulk, have them chuck her name on it and then sell them on for a killing and only do 1 release. She makes her massive profit and moves on to the next thing. Even when she would do her massive sales on her Toned activewear she was still making profit on the sale items. She only advertises brands if they provide her a discount code so she gets something out of it. In all the years that’s she’s been scamming has she ever provided discount codes for her own items?? I seen one follower say she likes a collection of hers but couldn’t afford it, and Ashy wrote back - that’s a what afterpay is for. What an absolute C!

Thinking back to some of the tit shes imported straight from china, chucked her Toned name on it (pretended like she designed it).

*Gym towels,
* Yoga matts
*Drink bottles
*Sweat bands
* Booty Bands
* Baseball caps
*Gym bags
* (didn’t she realise her own sneakers as well??)

C’mon people, it’s you’re money thats funding her holidays, her luxury cars, her nanny, her massages, facials, Botox etc.

She thinks she works hard! No Ashy, you just have a following that would purchase dog tit bags off you if they saw you using them and they had to her name on them..

Reactions: 13
First Breastfeeding photo on snapchat! Can't screenshot as thats my last "media" I'm not blocked on 😂 ... she totally reads this!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.