Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is ashy and friends?
and what happened to miss bliss? And what about her friend sheZ eyebrow business? Or was it lashes?
Ashy and friends was supposed to be a kids show like the wiggles where ashy would tour with people in costumes and tell kids not to eat too much lettuce 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And legally, in Australia, you have to be 15 to work don’t you?! How’d she get a job at 13…and why would her mother let her…you’re still a child at 13!

Is it true that she was working as a topless barmaid in Kalgoorlie just before she met Steve? Geez, where would she be if she’d never met and married him 🤷🏼‍♀️

What happened to Miss Bliss? I thought that was the only hairdresser she went to. Probs had a falling out with her too 🙄
We are taking about Ashy here, so there’s a good chance she’s exaggerated it. I do believe in some instances (like family businesses) you can start work a bit earlier.
Like our friend Taj who apparently already works in the Evans family business 😂
BA902982-FD8C-4D4C-A241-CC3B95470E54.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you google the address and then look at images you will find the original front of the house which then will take you to the site (by my place) that has many more photos.

Who knows. She seems to never wash that baby’s hair 🤢
What date did she buy the house

Ashy and friends was supposed to be a kids show like the wiggles where ashy would tour with people in costumes and tell kids not to eat too much lettuce 💀
Didn’t Sammy audition for a spot in ashy and friends? I swear she did

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They might have done one show I can’t remember. But overall people were mad about her targeting kids under 6 for weight loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t Sammy audition for a spot in ashy and friends? I swear she did
She did. Bless Sammy, she’s a great dancer but a bit of a crap singer. So she didn’t make it past the audition round which would have been SO awkward. Honestly I can’t believe how much of this tit I remember.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Where is her rental listed? Haven’t managed to find that yet….
Keep us updated! 🤣
I’ve found it based on her stories this morning - still a couple $mil house. It looks very nice in the photos but looks rank in real life! I’ve also found the old house/now block of land
Can you give us a hint please on the old/new house/land and the rental so,I can have a sticky beak at the price etc? 😂

Keep us updated! 🤣

Can you give us a hint please on the old/new house/land and the rental so,I can have a sticky beak at the price etc? 😂
you can search real estate .com .au for mermaid waters and filter by houses with pools sold in the last 2 weeks of June for the one they just purchased. Her old mansion is all over the internet and very easy to find however I haven’t tried to look for her rental or the one they were going to knock down.

Reactions: 1
you can search real estate .com .au for mermaid waters and filter by houses with pools sold in the last 2 weeks of June for the one they just purchased. Her old mansion is all over the internet and very easy to find however I haven’t tried to look for her rental or the one they were going to knock down.
Yes the rental and the knock down I can’t find yet 🙃

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.