Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bella__r

Late to the party, but I saw the post Ashy did about Tattle (you know, all those screenshots people sent her...it's ok Ashy babes, you can admit you check in here regularly) and it really got me thinking about how obnoxious she really is.

I think she's totally missed the point of what these forums encompass - it's a platform for people to discuss those who choose to live their lives in the public eye. Of course you are opening yourself up to criticism when you literally make a living from taking advantage of people. Ashy, most people with regular jobs are often subject to performance reviews where constructive criticism/feedback is given, a useful tool in helping to develop you professionally. It's not personal, it's just part of a job and trying to be better. Consider the comments that are made about you here constructive criticism, use it as an opportunity to better yourself. If you really have a problem with the things that are being said about you, maybe you need to look at WHY people say these things about you and change what you're doing to elicit a different response. Another member mentioned plenty of influencers who do not have Tattle threads about them. And also Ashy, I'd like to point out that you're the one who always used to preach "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got".

Your pathetic attempt to gain sympathy shows how deeply insecure you are, because if you really didn't care you wouldn't say anything. Also consider that a lot of the comments here that focus on your parenting come from a sincere place of concern regarding your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m a grown adult who hates the sound of popping balloons I hate being near balloons in general. I’m not on the spectrum it’s kind of weird to say he definitely is…

negative_feedback

But also, her supply will probably regulate around this time too. It doesn’t mean it’s dropped, it just means her body will only make what it needs too.
This has nothing to do with exercise.

And if it is dropping YOU NEED TO FEED YOUR BABY MORE AND EAT MORE FOOD YOURSELF ASHY.
I agree, her supply is regulating because she doesn’t feed her on demand as much as we are led to believe.
Couldn’t she ask her lactation consultant who told her TArla like LAla had a tongue tie?
Omg, it worries me all these Stans that will believe what she says.

Although, could be an excuse to start formula??

I am so glad I found tattle, it has opened my eyes so much 😊

Fuck she’s dumb

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
It’s a segue to (not that there’s anything wrong with it) formula feeding. She just can’t keep up supply, gram fam. Tala needs bottles. She’s just so disingenuous. Stop pretending you care about supply and just schlep her on bottles full time. I’m sure Tala likes her nanny who does most of the feeding. To breastfeed exclusively you need to feed every few hours, including and especially overnight. She has no interest in that, but my god stop pretending.

usemycode

VIP Member
So she has a nanny and a husband that works from home but can’t do the dishes, vacuum, wash her hair, or in any way keep up the house? Riiiiiiight.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I find it very amusing that nat, who has says from day dot that she thought covid was all a load of bs is really struggling with the side effects of covid. Pretty sure she still isn’t vaccinated, actually I’m very sure yet gets her lips tattooed, her lips filled like a baboons ass, Botox done etc

• Haha

Esbeze

View attachment 1478833
Why is everything in capitals with no punctuation. That’s just 1 long sentence of absolute dribble. It’s soo aggressive. And the wake up earlier or stay up later if you want time to yourself 🤦‍♀️. Shit the actual fuck up.
steve is never there and never with them he’s always out licking his life.
Ugh these (time for yourself posts) shit me so much. Most of us just be the mum and do everything ourselves, don’t want to ask people for help. Don’t have money for facials. Are exhausted at the end of the day, enjoy the extra sleep if we can 😡 fuck she’s annoying

• Heart

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Can we also take a moment to acknowledge this idiot won’t eat chocolate or fast food and also won’t let her kid have any McDonalds or chocolate but she fills her face with Botox and fillers 🫠🫠🫠 make it make sense please

• Haha
Yep. This is one thing that always annoys me about her. She lives in a bubble where it’s been very easy for her. She’s had friends, Steve, her mum and Steve’s parents at her beck and call, and acts like everyone has these luxuries. Considering her background, she is very unaware of her privilege. Thinks she’s gotten to where she is through hard work, when she’s been Steve’s puppet and scammed her customers.
Remember she peeled potatoes at 13, be a bit more kind to her🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I know Tammy isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but her kids are always so beautifully dressed, clean, their hair is always done and they have the most gorgeous manners!! Taj is just feral looking and Tala NALA is cute but her hair looks like it’s never been washed? Trashy too worried about her own appearance to keep her kids clean and tidy! Remember the state of her pram when Taj used to be pushed in it when he was 578 years old? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Honestly who the hell does nat think she is?? So the first picture is the OUTRAGEOUS price she’s charging for a roll on scent and the other two pictures are from other small businesses on Etsy who do exactly the same thing. She needs to get over herself and also I laughed when she said they’ve been in the making for ages - sure they have honey!! P.s. that second pic is for all 4!
Nat is gross!! Selling cheap shit for that price!!! This business won’t last long…give it a year or so🥳

• Haha

usemycode

VIP Member
What Steve and Ashy do is barely even work. They have spent YEARS lying, grifting, and preying on women to make their money. They’ve had so many failed “businesses” because they actually believed that Ashy was untouchable and people would buy anything with her name on it, instead of being smart and careful about what they chose to create/sell. They are all about making the most money with the least amount of effort.
And I am pretty SUR that Ashy’s mother was on income support at some point when raising her kids.

oh and you just bloody know that if Tarjeeeee has a disability they will put their grubby fake tan stained hands out and accept any payments Centrelink will give them.

Bopip

VIP Member
She has no perspective because she's never known different. She has been making her income from an online presence, through other people's hard work, for most of her adult life and literally has no idea how most people work and live. She is unwilling to acknowledge this and learn to understand others better. Like most influencers she lacks empathy, despite all her fluffy, buttery, bullshit chats and 'quotes' that she constantly spouts off to make you think she is the most caring, thoughtful and positive person. She would never cope if SM disappeared or she had to find another way to earn an income.

Also, most people had jobs after school and during holidays as teenagers, so she can get off that high horse.

Myfavouritecolourispink

So Ashy keeps mentioning that she hasn't put Tyler in the pram for a walk yet. Because she's so scared that she will hate it like Tarjeeeeee did. This blows my mind! I loved putting my kids into the pram and heading out for a walk or to the shops. Or just out to get a coffee, while they sleep in the pram. Anything to get out of the house for some fresh air! Anyone else find this super weird?

usemycode

VIP Member
Haha she’s so desperate to prove she is still breastfeeding and has a connection with Tarlar cos we have all noticed she’s so awkward with her 🙄

chemicality

Trashy!!!!!!! Some of those msgs in the screenshots are just swearing and abuse so yeah I get that it’s tough to read. But you probably picked the worst of the worst. What about just answering some questions about all the dodgy dealings you’ve been involved in over the years? And by being “open and honest” you don’t have to talk about how you’re feeding Tala. Nobody gives a fuck about that 😂 tell us why you uploaded that pregnancy blog when you were CLEARLY already 2 months pregnant. Tell us why you aren’t honest about what type of ownership Culture Kings has in your business. Tell us about the fallout with Sammy. Tell us about your fat phobia and disordered eating. Tell us about what happened with Mama Wendy????

• Haha