Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelina-00

Her tips for mums to make the next morning easier.
Gosh lady we’ve all been doing this without you telling us your top tips. We also clean our own houses, get up to the kids of a night and work full time jobs while we’re pregnant. Maybe I should send her some tips on how to do all of this plus shower and wash your own hair.
What about when she said, I don’t set an alarm in the mornings, I naturally get up about 20 minutes before Tala, it gives her time to shower and put her make up on.
She means, it gives her time to quickly get ready before her night nanny knocks off shift.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

chemicality

76D39525-526A-4F3B-8FCC-F000B130E983.png

F2C312EC-567D-415F-BC3D-4E1B772F2E0C.png

Found these gems in a guru gossip image search for Binedog. Why are you like this Trash???? Can you not see how out of touch this is? “I’ve always worked hard to live the life I want to live”… is that not you in a bathrobe posting at 11.30am this morning? Honestly this is what we all hate you for. Not any of that other superficial crap like what house you own or how you parent your kids (although it’s great to see you kicked down a notch having paid 1.8mil for that dump of a house) … it’s this cunty, nasty attitude you’ve always had. Can’t you see all the privilege you’ve had to get to this point TRASH? I bet we could find hundreds of these in the archives. Heinous behaviour.

• Wow
  • Angry

Rach224

Chatty Member
Megsy cooked her dinner last night!?.. wtf...can this bitch do anything for herself? Steve cooks normally... what sort of wife is she? Doesn't cook, doesn't clean.. barely showers, doesn't wash her own hair, needs a nanny to look after the kids... 😂

• Haha
Anyone else thinks Nat’s business is just a load of dog shit?? I don’t really get the purpose behind it? I mean, if you’re not feeling it, what the fuck is a smudge stick going to do? She’s vile praying on peoples weaknesses - just like old mate Ashy!

Reactions: 17

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
View attachment 1470463
View attachment 1470618
Found these gems in a guru gossip image search for Binedog. Why are you like this Trash???? Can you not see how out of touch this is? “I’ve always worked hard to live the life I want to live”… is that not you in a bathrobe posting at 11.30am this morning? Honestly this is what we all hate you for. Not any of that other superficial crap like what house you own or how you parent your kids (although it’s great to see you kicked down a notch having paid 1.8mil for that dump of a house) … it’s this cunty, nasty attitude you’ve always had. Can’t you see all the privilege you’ve had to get to this point TRASH? I bet we could find hundreds of these in the archives. Heinous behaviour.
What a basic passive aggressive mole. Anyone who still idolises her I feel sorry for. She is a basic, grifting idiot. Is it so hard to acknowledge privilege? Why is she so defensive constantly?

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
I actually cannot believe she’s trying to sell her used $300 baby item to her followers/clients 😂 sorry but for an ‘Influencer’ who gets given free shit constantly & is seemingly fairly well off, sells overpriced active wear, overpriced bliss balls & overpriced workouts/ladies days whatever sht she flogs now, this is so scabby 😂

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
You can see that he never gets disciplined and now he is probably really struggling to understand why he has to be more quieter etc. she really isn’t a very good mum and it seems like Steve is never there. The fact she can’t even cope with one night on her night with her own kids says so much about her. Ashy if you’re reading this, go get help love to work out why you’re so codependent on people.

LunaTwilight88

So Ashy keeps mentioning that she hasn't put Tyler in the pram for a walk yet. Because she's so scared that she will hate it like Tarjeeeeee did. This blows my mind! I loved putting my kids into the pram and heading out for a walk or to the shops. Or just out to get a coffee, while they sleep in the pram. Anything to get out of the house for some fresh air! Anyone else find this super weird?
She’s probably waiting for a brand to send her a new one for free. LOL I just remember with Taj she had a bugaboo cameleon and a heap of people told her that it was put together wrong. Then coincidentally it got ‘stolen’ from her garage. Stupid bint forgot to check her stories on snap one day and it was sitting in the background of her garage. Someone questioned her and she said she got given another one lol.

• Haha
Absolutely. She would be on stories dueing the nightvshowing herself feeding her, saying how she'd only been asleep for x hours so far, then the next morning re-capping how many hrs sleep she got total, how hard it is to function on broken sleep yada yada. It's possible Steve is doing night feeds, but telling people that doesn't fit her mum who can do it and have it all narrative.
Exactly! She filmed herself not sleeping all if the time when she was pregnant because she was ‘keeping it real.’ If she was actually pumping in the go or waking up to feed, she’d film it! She manages to get the phone out for much less.

nandosa

Chatty Member
Her tips for mums to make the next morning easier.
Gosh lady we’ve all been doing this without you telling us your top tips. We also clean our own houses, get up to the kids of a night and work full time jobs while we’re pregnant. Maybe I should send her some tips on how to do all of this plus shower and wash your own hair.

• Haha
  • Heart

LovesAChat

Why is Ashy sharing her skincare routine? She has the worst skin and I can't imagine anyone wanting to get that. Surly not. Not a vibe. Also Esmi is more suited to younger skin, like 12 years younger than Ashys skin.

• Haha
Her replies to milk supply dropping, 90% said that it happened to them too and you need to eat 250-500 calories for ever hour you exercise?? Twit.
Your supply is regulating (or giving up because you don’t feed often) which is normal around this time that also happens to coincide with return to exercise.
Do a bit of research yourself and don’t rely on your bots to tell you the answers.
She will be either wanting companies to send her free lactation cookies, she has a collaboration already that she is laying the groundwork for or she will say she has developed one.
It’s always about setting the scene before introducing a product.

Reactions: 16