Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No ashy, when you don’t eat or feed on demand your supply can drop you dingbat.
Also, at least try spelling correctly, honestly

She’s been back exercising for how long? A week? I doubt that is the reason your supply has dropped. More likely to do with your limited diet and the fact you don’t spend time with the baby to increase supply. Not feeding baby on demand even during the night isn’t going to help your supply trashy!! 😠
Haha just posted the same thing! How can someone with a previous child be so daft

Attachments

Reactions: 7
No ashy, when you don’t eat or feed on demand your supply can drop you dingbat.
Also, at least try spelling correctly, honestly

Haha just posted the same thing! How can someone with a previous child be so daft
But also, her supply will probably regulate around this time too. It doesn’t mean it’s dropped, it just means her body will only make what it needs too.
This has nothing to do with exercise.

And if it is dropping YOU NEED TO FEED YOUR BABY MORE AND EAT MORE FOOD YOURSELF ASHY.

Reactions: 9
What exercise is she doing anyway? She literally said about 2 days ago she'd only been on 3 walks since Tala was born!? That wouldn't do anything to her supply anyway.. also I guess her "clean treats" aren't nourishing enough

Reactions: 11
But also, her supply will probably regulate around this time too. It doesn’t mean it’s dropped, it just means her body will only make what it needs too.
This has nothing to do with exercise.

And if it is dropping YOU NEED TO FEED YOUR BABY MORE AND EAT MORE FOOD YOURSELF ASHY.
I agree, her supply is regulating because she doesn’t feed her on demand as much as we are led to believe.
Couldn’t she ask her lactation consultant who told her TArla like LAla had a tongue tie?
Omg, it worries me all these Stans that will believe what she says.

Although, could be an excuse to start formula??

I am so glad I found tattle, it has opened my eyes so much 😊

duck she’s dumb

Reactions: 20
Couldn’t she ask her lactation consultant who told her TArla like LAla had a tongue tie?
Omg, it worries me all these Stans that will believe what she says.

Although, could be an excuse to start formula??

I am so glad I found tattle, it has opened my eyes so much 😊

duck she’s dumb
This is what I think too! Too convenient that she trialled Tarrrrla on a bottle and now supply dropping. She’ll be fully formula fed in no time so she can get back to her regular filler and Botox.

Reactions: 16
It’s a segue to (not that there’s anything wrong with it) formula feeding. She just can’t keep up supply, gram fam. Tala needs bottles. She’s just so disingenuous. Stop pretending you care about supply and just schlep her on bottles full time. I’m sure Tala likes her nanny who does most of the feeding. To breastfeed exclusively you need to feed every few hours, including and especially overnight. She has no interest in that, but my god stop pretending.

Reactions: 20
It triggered me when she said last week “breastfeeding isn’t easy for me like some other mums”. It’s not easy for anyone, getting your tit out all the time, tired, sleepless nights, being touched out, feeding on demand etc etc. Im in it right now with a newborn and I feel like she did the hard stuff for about 2 weeks and is now just carrying on with her normal life.

How is she so busy with all this work?! What does she actually do I don’t understand? She’s not even popular anymore, it’s not like the ashy squad days. And I don’t think saying your day is back to back
With work, includes a Pilates class?? FFS I need to stop watching with fascination because it’s pissing me off too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tattle did not disappoint. I came here to comment on her stupid suggestion box about feeding and exercising.... Any bleeping normal, basic certification PT (me) would know that a breastfeeding mum needs on average 500 extra calories. How does she not know that. Dumbass. If you want to then add exercise into the mix and your supply drops, you then need to up your calories more and water intake. I can't believe she posted that 🤦

It triggered me when she said last week “breastfeeding isn’t easy for me like some other mums”. It’s not easy for anyone, getting your tit out all the time, tired, sleepless nights, being touched out, feeding on demand etc etc. Im in it right now with a newborn and I feel like she did the hard stuff for about 2 weeks and is now just carrying on with her normal life.

How is she so busy with all this work?! What does she actually do I don’t understand? She’s not even popular anymore, it’s not like the ashy squad days. And I don’t think saying your day is back to back
With work, includes a Pilates class?? FFS I need to stop watching with fascination because it’s pissing me off too much.
Haha same, Im currently feeding baby no 3 here and she hasn't even brushed the surface of how hard it is. Wait until she hit the 4 month sleep regression 😅 she'll have to employ a night nanny

• Heart
Reactions: 15

It goes to show how much she wasn’t around for this stage when Taj was born. She has no idea. She gave it a crack with Tala for a few weeks, the novelty has worn off and now it’s time to hand her to someone else to do the hard yards.

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe people are actually paying the prices for her clothing???? I live in uk so checked dollar to pound what the actual f?????? I’d rather be wearing Nike than that crap she sells!!! No wonder she can drive around in a fancy car and buy land and a house if she’s charging people that price 😬😬 stupid people paying that. Also won’t be long she’ll be in the “office” all day and night now tarla is on the bottles 🤪 any excuse not to bond with her child 😂

It goes to show how much she wasn’t around for this stage when Taj was born. She has no idea. She gave it a crack with Tala for a few weeks, the novelty has worn off and now it’s time to hand her to someone else to do the hard yards.
I really don’t think she’s been there for tarla either. I know she’s just a baby but won’t be long before she’s put to nursery all day why did she have kids 🤦🏼‍♀️ Doesn’t make sense I would say she could have lived the playboy mansion dream but with her looks that would never have happened 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She had Taj in daycare at like 4 or 6 months? Reckon she will do that or get her a nanny like Nat has?

Reactions: 1
Her replies to milk supply dropping, 90% said that it happened to them too and you need to eat 250-500 calories for ever hour you exercise?? Twit.
Your supply is regulating (or giving up because you don’t feed often) which is normal around this time that also happens to coincide with return to exercise.
Do a bit of research yourself and don’t rely on your bots to tell you the answers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.