Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally, myself included. But what I mean is the house has a middle class vibe. Just saying that their standard of living seems to be going steadily down from what it was
I reckon give it a year and they will sell it for something flashier as they aren't used to living beneath their means. Gotta flash that cash and she will want to be closer to the beach!

Reactions: 5
I know how sad, I thought the same! The poor kid is that desperate for some Chocolate he had to make that powered stuff, and while no one was watching, like it’s forbidden 😰.

Sorry for my lack of stupidity lol but if taj has had swimming lessons and he has surf lessons why is everyone so pressed that he went to the pool by himself? Even if he fell in he could easily swim to the side?
I’m more concerned that he got into the greens chocolate powder, poor kid just wants some chocolate!

76D39525-526A-4F3B-8FCC-F000B130E983.png

F2C312EC-567D-415F-BC3D-4E1B772F2E0C.png

Found these gems in a guru gossip image search for Binedog. Why are you like this Trash???? Can you not see how out of touch this is? “I’ve always worked hard to live the life I want to live”… is that not you in a bathrobe posting at 11.30am this morning? Honestly this is what we all hate you for. Not any of that other superficial crap like what house you own or how you parent your kids (although it’s great to see you kicked down a notch having paid 1.8mil for that dump of a house) … it’s this cunty, nasty attitude you’ve always had. Can’t you see all the privilege you’ve had to get to this point TRASH? I bet we could find hundreds of these in the archives. Heinous behaviour.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1470463
View attachment 1470618
Found these gems in a guru gossip image search for Binedog. Why are you like this Trash???? Can you not see how out of touch this is? “I’ve always worked hard to live the life I want to live”… is that not you in a bathrobe posting at 11.30am this morning? Honestly this is what we all hate you for. Not any of that other superficial crap like what house you own or how you parent your kids (although it’s great to see you kicked down a notch having paid 1.8mil for that dump of a house) … it’s this cunty, nasty attitude you’ve always had. Can’t you see all the privilege you’ve had to get to this point TRASH? I bet we could find hundreds of these in the archives. Heinous behaviour.
It actually enrages me reading that!!! She is such an asshole!

Reactions: 16
Totally agree. This little clan of tit influencers pretend to be nice but they’re just passive aggressive witches trying to make a dime. And ashy trashy is always addressing her haters comments by saying “I’ve been getting so many dms about X”. No you haven’t hun, stop lying.

Reactions: 12
It’s the fact she’d be nothing without her gross husband who sold her soul to make her what she is today

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1470463
View attachment 1470618
What a basic passive aggressive mole. Anyone who still idolises her I feel sorry for. She is a basic, grifting idiot. Is it so hard to acknowledge privilege? Why is she so defensive constantly?

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1470463
View attachment 1470618
I remember this post.. it honestly makes me rage (still). How can you be so bleeping out of touch with reality!! 😡😡

View attachment 1470463
View attachment 1470618
No-one has ever worked as hard as Ashy Bines when she peeled potatoes when she was 13

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m actually full on raging over the post above lol this coming from the POS who would say GOOGLE IT BABES to anyone who asked a question on the plans she wrote! How dare she make out like she’s such a hard worker

She forgets how many of us were around from the very start and have extensive knowledge of her bullshit.

Reactions: 15
She has no perspective because she's never known different. She has been making her income from an online presence, through other people's hard work, for most of her adult life and literally has no idea how most people work and live. She is unwilling to acknowledge this and learn to understand others better. Like most influencers she lacks empathy, despite all her fluffy, buttery, bullshit chats and 'quotes' that she constantly spouts off to make you think she is the most caring, thoughtful and positive person. She would never cope if SM disappeared or she had to find another way to earn an income.

Also, most people had jobs after school and during holidays as teenagers, so she can get off that high horse.

Reactions: 19
I know how sad, I thought the same! The poor kid is that desperate for some Chocolate he had to make that powered stuff, and while no one was watching, like it’s forbidden 😰.
I wondered if Ashys mum or brothers or someone gave Tarj his own stash of chocolate and he was told to lie and say it was vitamin powder if he was caught.

• Haha
She has no perspective because she's never known different. She has been making her income from an online presence, through other people's hard work, for most of her adult life and literally has no idea how most people work and live. She is unwilling to acknowledge this and learn to understand others better. Like most influencers she lacks empathy, despite all her fluffy, buttery, bullshit chats and 'quotes' that she constantly spouts off to make you think she is the most caring, thoughtful and positive person. She would never cope if SM disappeared or she had to find another way to earn an income.

Also, most people had jobs after school and during holidays as teenagers, so she can get off that high horse.
And legally, in Australia, you have to be 15 to work don’t you?! How’d she get a job at 13…and why would her mother let her…you’re still a child at 13!

Is it true that she was working as a topless barmaid in Kalgoorlie just before she met Steve? Geez, where would she be if she’d never met and married him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Because her time is so much more important than everyone else’s!! They probably just got extra people to blow dry her hair so they could get her stinky breath out of there quicker.
What happened to Miss Bliss? I thought that was the only hairdresser she went to. Probs had a falling out with her too 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And legally, in Australia, you have to be 15 to work don’t you?! How’d she get a job at 13…and why would her mother let her…you’re still a child at 13!

Is it true that she was working as a topless barmaid in Kalgoorlie just before she met Steve? Geez, where would she be if she’d never met and married him 🤷🏼‍♀️
You had to be 14+9 months back then. I've never heard her say what she did at 13. Maybe it was doing chores around the house for pocket money lol. Wouldn't be the first time she's misrepresentated facts to suit her narrative.

Reactions: 6
She’s talking about powders again?? What is wrong with this women????? Why can’t she eat a piece of fruit???????? No wonder tarj looks ill she needs to get herself to the shop and stock up on actual food not just powders, crackers and chocolate stupid women😳😳😳😳 I’d be embarrassed if I was her surely her friends and family don’t cheer this idiot on????

View attachment 1470463
View attachment 1470618
She’s an absolute witch!!!!! The way she speaks to her followers is disgusting I really can’t understand why she still has such a big following??? Wow because she started working at 4 what on her phone reading emails while some stranger feeds her new born 😂😂😂 top mum ashy hahahahahaha put the phone down ashy wash your kids face and hands and actually spend time with your baby probably one of the worst mothers I’ve ever seen feel so sorry for those kids. Don’t get me started on the pack lunch 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What is ashy and friends?
and what happened to miss bliss? And what about her friend sheZ eyebrow business? Or was it lashes?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve actually NEVER seen anyone go through so many businesses and friends before! It’s absolutely wild!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.