Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashy has promised a new YouTube video is coming to share her birth story for baby Tarla, share a new life direction update (probably related to the new house build) and the reason she was at the hospital last week in excruciating pain. Apparently no one talks about it....meaning the reason she was there so she wants to share. Code for she wants to monetise these private matters.

Baby Tarla has a tongue and minor lip tie with the tongue tie being snipped. Ashy is sticking her fingers in baby's mouth each day to stretch everything. She's also taking baby to a chiropractor for a tight shoulder.

Reactions: 6
That kid is Steve’s double 😳 why can’t she hold the baby properly? Doesn’t she take her to all this stupid places to get stuff done? Maybe hold her properly 😂 I can’t believe people fall for her tit she’s such a dodgey person!!

Reactions: 7
Of course she’s perfected the shirt dress… no ashy it’s a bleeping t shirt dress there were many before you and there will be many after…. YOU actually didn’t do anything, the company the owns Baseline had some child make those. It wouldn’t usually bother me who owns a business it’s that’s she’s such a liar and she’s always so defensive but outright lies. They just pay their lawyers a lot of money.
Ps girls if you want a black t shirt dress try supre or even boohoo probably better quality and a third of the price

Reactions: 9
Of course she’s perfected the shirt dress… no ashy it’s a bleeping t shirt dress there were many before you and there will be many after…. YOU actually didn’t do anything, the company the owns Baseline had some child make those. It wouldn’t usually bother me who owns a business it’s that’s she’s such a liar and she’s always so defensive but outright lies. They just pay their lawyers a lot of money.
Ps girls if you want a black t shirt dress try supre or even boohoo probably better quality and a third of the price
I actually thought the dress was quite ill fitting when she was wearing it this morning then she said it was one of hers, then it made sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nat has got to be one of the most arrogant self obsessed people I’ve ever seen I think. So she’s got covid and somehow the idiot thought she was immune to it? And she used to brag to her friends when they got it and she didn’t? What an idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nat has got to be one of the most arrogant self obsessed people I’ve ever seen I think. So she’s got covid and somehow the idiot thought she was immune to it? And she used to brag to her friends when they got it and she didn’t? What an idiot!
Had to unfollow with her anti vax stance yet she needed the help of science and medicine to conceive her baby. The hypocrisy did me in.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t bleeping stand her. I hate watch her and I don’t feel bad🤣🤣🤣

She’s awful. Horrible. I’ve asked her questions before just to be a nosey witch and even her responses are as cold as her.

Had to unfollow with her anti vax stance yet she needed the help of science and medicine to conceive her baby. The hypocrisy did me in.
Cause she is bullet proof….whack job. I mean, she sells bleeping crappy smudgy sticks - like duck, what do they even do? Cleanse your soul?

Ashy is so bleeping grotty and unhygienic. That bleeping cat is in the baby sleep nest. She’s absolutely filthy🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
If Nat has got Covid, I'm sure Shez and Ashy will both have it eventually since they were with Nat over the weekend!

If Baseline has 75k legitimate followers, how come heaps of her posts get under 50 likes? Seems strange..

Yes... covid is seriously contagious.. Nat would have been infections on the weekend before she tested positive
And how come none of her drops are sell outs???? She’s full of tit….baseline will be longer in a year or so time! I bet Ashy has already had covid…SURLY that’s what she had last week???

Reactions: 4
Baseline definitely doesn’t have that many legitimate followers. I run an Instagram page with 2800 followers for my dog and get more likes per picture than she does for baseline. 😂

• Haha
I reckon ashy and Steve had it last week. And maybe that’s why Tarj wasn’t at school last week too. Makes sense 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree with this theory. Nat had to get it from someone and it seems like she’s only really seen shez and ashy

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.