Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Ashy even plugged Gretty's new label yet?? So much for supporting other 'small businesses', and in particular one of your best friends!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's kidding herself if she believes this is the perfect little black dress. It's ill-fitting on her, look at the fabric bunched up above her booty. She needs to size up for a true fit. It looked the same on her friends too. And that fugly strip of baseline branded ribbon down the side seams ...ugh

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why has she not mentioned Gretty and Theia? Surely that would be a top priority of hers…you know, supporting other women and small businesses?!!! 🙄 Not to mention it’s her best friend. I actually think she gets really jealous of other successful women and doesn’t support anyone. She’s a born witch!

Reactions: 16
She's kidding herself if she believes this is the perfect little black dress. It's ill-fitting on her, look at the fabric bunched up above her booty. She needs to size up for a true fit. It looked the same on her friends too. And that fugly strip of baseline branded ribbon down the side seams ...ugh
I’m sorry but isn’t baseline meant to be gym wear? Who wears a little black dress when they are working out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Then wash your hair you disgusting, dirty dog. It’s not that hard. Instead she relies on a hair dresser to wash her stinky, itchy, filthy hair every 2 weeks. Lazy!!! Look at Chontel Duncan. She’s immaculate with hygiene and that’s with twins and 5 children under 5 all up! Trashy is so lazy. Imagine what her dirty box smells like…. 🤮 PIG!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Then wash your hair you disgusting, dirty dog. It’s not that hard. Instead she relies on a hair dresser to wash her stinky, itchy, filthy hair every 2 weeks. Lazy!!! Look at Chontel Duncan. She’s immaculate with hygiene and that’s with twins and 5 children under 5 all up! Trashy is so lazy. Imagine what her dirty box smells like…. 🤮 PIG!!!!!!
Good grief! How old are you? Can we try and keep the commentary above the belt, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Id pay money to see you comment “size up babes” on the post

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why am I not surprised her mums jumper was filthy?
Surely you pop on some clean clothes to meet a baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would have thought the mum would have been a bit more excited to meet her new baby granddaughter 🥹 don’t hate me but I felt a TAD sorry for ashy seeing that reaction. My mum absolutely lost her mind when she met her grandchildren.

Reactions: 8
Would have thought the mum would have been a bit more excited to meet her new baby granddaughter 🥹 don’t hate me but I felt a TAD sorry for ashy seeing that reaction. My mum absolutely lost her mind when she met her grandchildren.
I don’t think Ashy has many genuine connections in her life, even though she says the opposite. People probably look at her and see her as a stepping stone to achieve their own goals, which is incredibly sad.
It doesn’t change anything she has done in the past, as she obviously has continued to burn bridges and step on other peoples toes but you think there would’ve been more excitement from her own mum.

Reactions: 9
Agreed. That was actually kinda sad to watch

Reactions: 1
She washed her hair for the occasion & all!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.