Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1470463
View attachment 1470618
Found these gems in a guru gossip image search for Binedog. Why are you like this Trash???? Can you not see how out of touch this is? “I’ve always worked hard to live the life I want to live”… is that not you in a bathrobe posting at 11.30am this morning? Honestly this is what we all hate you for. Not any of that other superficial crap like what house you own or how you parent your kids (although it’s great to see you kicked down a notch having paid 1.8mil for that dump of a house) … it’s this cunty, nasty attitude you’ve always had. Can’t you see all the privilege you’ve had to get to this point TRASH? I bet we could find hundreds of these in the archives. Heinous behaviour.
Ashy your responses are bleeping disgusting. Can't wait for your kids to read the tit you say to people you bleeping bleep. These responses make me sick.

Reactions: 15
I’m guessing they can’t list it til they clean the massive pee stain off the carpet in baby tarlars room.

Reactions: 8
They might have done one show I can’t remember. But overall people were mad about her targeting kids under 6 for weight loss.
I think it ended up coming out on the exposed pages that Steve was after some government grant for health and fitness education in children and was doing Ashy and friends to get it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Found an old LinkedIn! Obesity prevention 🙄 yeah right, more like get government grants to feed back into your personal businesses

View attachment 1471484View attachment 1471486
Steve himself would be getting close to obese going off BMI..
It always pissed me off that these two fat phobic, shallow twits profited from and continue to profit from women hating their bodies.

And wasn’t Levi the other person involved with that obesity prevention thing or was it someone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1470463
View attachment 1470618
Found these gems in a guru gossip image search for Binedog. Why are you like this Trash???? Can you not see how out of touch this is? “I’ve always worked hard to live the life I want to live”… is that not you in a bathrobe posting at 11.30am this morning? Honestly this is what we all hate you for. Not any of that other superficial crap like what house you own or how you parent your kids (although it’s great to see you kicked down a notch having paid 1.8mil for that dump of a house) … it’s this cunty, nasty attitude you’ve always had. Can’t you see all the privilege you’ve had to get to this point TRASH? I bet we could find hundreds of these in the archives. Heinous behaviour.
THIS. THIS IS WHY IM HERE.
Awe, couldn't afford to build the new mansion babes? Well maybe pick up another job? Maybe cut back on the lunch dates? Clearly you're just not working hard enough xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she still friends with Levi? What about Greg?
Definitely Levi,not sure about Greg that's gone a bit quiet.

I do wonder about her mum moving to North Queensland. Remember when she had Taj and she would give her mother the "gift" of looking after Tarjjjjyyyy every single weekend. I'm sure she loves him, but why the hell should she put her own social life on hold to make herself available to look after her grand kid every single weekend without fail? With the new baby on the horizon, she probably decided to put a bit of distance between them before she was lumped with both kids every weekend so Ashy could get in her uninterrupted 12 hours of sleep.

Reactions: 10
Steve himself would be getting close to obese going off BMI..
It always pissed me off that these two fat phobic, shallow twits profited from and continue to profit from women hating their bodies.

And wasn’t Levi the other person involved with that obesity prevention thing or was it someone else?
Yes I'm pretty sure it was Levi who had alot to do with the obesity prevention thing and I think he was behind the vitamin too

Reactions: 2
Steve is huge. He looks massive even in his black sportswear “uniform”.

38866107-95C6-4772-A971-5222D72CACC2.jpeg

Binedog went a bit too hard on the filler and botox post-pregnancy. This is her “happy” face 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
you can search real estate .com .au for mermaid waters and filter by houses with pools sold in the last 2 weeks of June for the one they just purchased. Her old mansion is all over the internet and very easy to find however I haven’t tried to look for her rental or the one they were going to knock down.

Looks like it's been taken down

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I no longer watch influencers and just catch up on tattle every now and then.

But this thread is so boring? Like, not because of everyone here. The jokes are the only good part. She is the single most boring person.

You know you’re burnt toast when people can’t even be bothered reading about your scandalous behaviour anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ASHY is an absolute repulsive grub. Yeah babes just get another job, work more hours…. Well binedog it’s not exactly that simple, you wouldn’t understand about tax because your manager evades that for you! From someone who has literally jumped from 1 get rich scheme to the next it’s pretty rich if you to tell people to just work harder. The comment from the woman was polite and she could have responded saying that she understands everyone’s different and there’s no need to compare and just said it nicely.

Reactions: 16
Look out Ashy your PA The new Sammy! Steve would always be be very hands on with Sammy an do things just like this.

ASHY is an absolute repulsive grub. Yeah babes just get another job, work more hours…. Well binedog it’s not exactly that simple, you wouldn’t understand about tax because your manager evades that for you! From someone who has literally jumped from 1 get rich scheme to the next it’s pretty rich if you to tell people to just work harder. The comment from the woman was polite and she could have responded saying that she understands everyone’s different and there’s no need to compare and just said it nicely.
No one not even the nurses and doctors of the county work as hard as ashy 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.