Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Gretty? She looks really old wrinkly neck I’m guessing is sun damage? She’s put way to much filler in those lips 🤢

Reactions: 8
It’s Ashy thinking she lives in survival mode for me 🙄

She is so out of touch with reality. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised she hasn’t done over the clean treats people yet. Cue Ashy “I just couldn’t find a good hair mask…”
She did! The original clean treats lady Charlie. Pretty much copied the idea and went to Morlife with it. So sad!

Reactions: 5
D846C432-78A6-44E9-8B19-D82ACDF8D77B.jpeg

I find it strange how much “girlfriend” time this witch actually needs and gets. It’s strange for a married person with kids to still lead the social life she does??? Remember when Taj was like 6 months old she went on a girls trip to Vegas 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1492200
I find it strange how much “girlfriend” time this witch actually needs and gets. It’s strange for a married person with kids to still lead the social life she does??? Remember when Taj was like 6 months old she went on a girls trip to Vegas 😳
Her nose looks worse every time I see it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she always make such a statement when she washes her hair?!?! I’m not sure what it’s like in Australia, but in the UK, washing your hair is a normal thing that people do regularly!🤣 Ergh she’s just so dirty. Tajeeee and Tala like Nala and Lala always have such greasy hair. If she doesn’t have pride in her own hygiene then that’s on her, but she could at least look after her children!! 🤦🏻‍♀️😞

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like the GF time thing is a sign she isn’t fulfilled in her relationship with Steve. Like he is always working or out doing “golf” or whatever and she is doing her own thing.
If you have just had a new baby I feel like if you were happy in your relationship you would be content to hang at home/ do family stuff. Of course like invite people over or have a date night or whatever but I find it strange to have GF time alone so early in the NB stage.
I do thing the amount of couple times aussi mum vlogger has with her partner is tooo much like work/live together and have NO social life together or apart

Reactions: 12
She did! The original clean treats lady Charlie. Pretty much copied the idea and went to Morlife with it. So sad!
She also (via hideaway) copied labang after working with them

View attachment 1492200
I wonder if she has had more work done on her nose it’s looking really swollen 😱

Reactions: 7
Honestly who the hell does nat think she is?? So the first picture is the OUTRAGEOUS price she’s charging for a roll on scent and the other two pictures are from other small businesses on Etsy who do exactly the same thing. She needs to get over herself and also I laughed when she said they’ve been in the making for ages - sure they have honey!! P.s. that second pic is for all 4!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I know Tammy isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but her kids are always so beautifully dressed, clean, their hair is always done and they have the most gorgeous manners!! Taj is just feral looking and Tala NALA is cute but her hair looks like it’s never been washed? Trashy too worried about her own appearance to keep her kids clean and tidy! Remember the state of her pram when Taj used to be pushed in it when he was 578 years old? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Honestly who the hell does nat think she is?? So the first picture is the OUTRAGEOUS price she’s charging for a roll on scent and the other two pictures are from other small businesses on Etsy who do exactly the same thing. She needs to get over herself and also I laughed when she said they’ve been in the making for ages - sure they have honey!! P.s. that second pic is for all 4!
Nat is gross!! Selling cheap tit for that price!!! This business won’t last long…give it a year or so🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Prior to the green activewear launch “I LOVE EVERY SHADE OF GREEN”
Paints over the green walls in the house before even moving in because “Wasn’t vibing the green babes” 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These ones don’t come with affirmation cards babes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.