Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh these (time for yourself posts) tit me so much. Most of us just be the mum and do everything ourselves, don’t want to ask people for help. Don’t have money for facials. Are exhausted at the end of the day, enjoy the extra sleep if we can 😡 duck she’s annoying
Agree, I hate when she says get up a bit earlier, or go to bed a bit later. I have 1 child who is a year and half old. His sleep at night is so inconsistent that I feel tired most days. As soon as he goes to bed at night, I go to bed myself. We don’t all have a night nanny.

Reactions: 11
Agree, I hate when she says get up a bit earlier, or go to bed a bit later. I have 1 child who is a year and half old. His sleep at night is so inconsistent that I feel tired most days. As soon as he goes to bed at night, I go to bed myself. We don’t all have a night nanny.
Yes absolutely this. And when my kids were slightly younger they would no joke start their day at 4:30 or sometimes 5 if I was lucky, as if I’m getting up earlier than that. Like should I set an alarm for 3:30 to get a lovely hour to myself? I don’t think so.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but what a lazy witch having a night nanny. Why have a kid if you can’t even do the bare necessities like be a bit sleep deprived and breastfeed for a few months. I’m surprised she doesn’t have a Snoo and one of those formula machines too

Reactions: 14
Yes absolutely this. And when my kids were slightly younger they would no joke start their day at 4:30 or sometimes 5 if I was lucky, as if I’m getting up earlier than that. Like should I set an alarm for 3:30 to get a lovely hour to myself? I don’t think so.
Same! My son gets up between 5-530am every day!

Reactions: 3
Yeah babes just all of you get up at 330am to go for a walk and also get a second job or even a third job to be able to afford your lifestyle 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes...430/5am wake every day with mine up until they were 4. Absolutely nothing changed what time they woke up. Not bedtime, naps, feeds, food, running them ragged. Nothing. They also woke during the night until 2.5yo. Nothing worked to change that either. One day they just started sleeping through (some nights, then most nights). Hubby worked night shift, and we lived away from family. So I was the walking dead for a long time. I'm not complaining. It was absolutely worth it, but it was also completely impossible to have the kind of 'me time' that she thinks you can just pluck out of thin air. She has no idea what it's like for a lot of people. Funnily enough when she complains about not having time to shower, I'm wondering how that's possible because I used set my babies up in their bouncers in the bathroom so I could shower. Or I showered while they were asleep.

• Heart
I’m sorry but what a lazy witch having a night nanny. Why have a kid if you can’t even do the bare necessities like be a bit sleep deprived and breastfeed for a few months. I’m surprised she doesn’t have a Snoo and one of those formula machines too
Does she really have a night nanny???

Reactions: 1
Yes...430/5am wake every day with mine up until they were 4. Absolutely nothing changed what time they woke up. Not bedtime, naps, feeds, food, running them ragged. Nothing. They also woke during the night until 2.5yo. Nothing worked to change that either. One day they just started sleeping through (some nights, then most nights). Hubby worked night shift, and we lived away from family. So I was the walking dead for a long time. I'm not complaining. It was absolutely worth it, but it was also completely impossible to have the kind of 'me time' that she thinks you can just pluck out of thin air. She has no idea what it's like for a lot of people. Funnily enough when she complains about not having time to shower, I'm wondering how that's possible because I used set my babies up in their bouncers in the bathroom so I could shower. Or I showered while they were asleep.
Yep, showering with baby in bouncer is like the most basic parenting hack ever? How does she not know this basic tit.

Why does baby Taaarrrrrla always look miserable in every video and photo. I know she’s only young but wow! I’ve never seen a baby with such a blank look all the time.

Reactions: 7
Some many of you guys are super mums!
We are assuming it’s a night nanny as tarla girl is now in another room and ashy hasn’t complained about her sleep in a little bit if you guys noticed.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah she'd be complaining flat out about lack of sleep, how many times she was up a night and how long for if she was actually getting up to Tala at night!

Reactions: 6
So Ashy keeps mentioning that she hasn't put Tyler in the pram for a walk yet. Because she's so scared that she will hate it like Tarjeeeeee did. This blows my mind! I loved putting my kids into the pram and heading out for a walk or to the shops. Or just out to get a coffee, while they sleep in the pram. Anything to get out of the house for some fresh air! Anyone else find this super weird?
She’s probably waiting for a brand to send her a new one for free. LOL I just remember with Taj she had a bugaboo cameleon and a heap of people told her that it was put together wrong. Then coincidentally it got ‘stolen’ from her garage. Stupid bint forgot to check her stories on snap one day and it was sitting in the background of her garage. Someone questioned her and she said she got given another one lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure what all you super mums are trying to prove here ? If you just get up earlier you would have time to enjoy a child free walk or a hot lemon water ? If you don’t have enough money then just start a business . Maybe you def need to look inside yourselves before you compare yourself to others. I’ve been working since before I was even conceived. I had 6 jobs in year 1. Just get another job and a treadmill so you can get skin needling .

Also this is a joke. I know how to space my punctuation marks properly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Tala like lala is probably confused As to who her mum is. How many weeks is she and Ashy already has a nanny at night looking after her?? I could NEVER imagine my little baby needing me and me sending in a complete stranger to comfort her.

The baby probably wonders why she has a phone shoved in her face all the time 🙄

Reactions: 9
Yep, showering with baby in bouncer is like the most basic parenting hack ever? How does she not know this basic tit.
Yes! I used the bouncer all the time! When I needed to hang the washing outside on the line, bubs was in the bouncer. When I needed to have a shower, bubs was in the bouncer. When cooking dinner or doing the dishes, bubs was in the bouncer. This witch loves the drama and makes things difficult, so that people will feel sorry for her.

If any of you guys need some me time. Just stay up all night. That way you'll have extra time to go for a walk, take a bath, do some journalling, do a workout from the app. It's really important to take extra time for yourself.

• Haha
Has anyone seen if she has used her pram yet? Assuming she is using the one from the photo with Taj sitting on it? It’s not suitable for newborn, it would only be suitable with the bassinet accessory

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.