Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who knows, I feel like every time she writes that it’s just a dig at Gretty and Sammy. When will one of them spill the tea!!! Gretty is clearly better friends with Sammy but for some reason will not drop Ashy. If I was Sammy I would drop two faced Gretty as well.
Gretty would only still be friends with her for her followers an business shout outs!

Reactions: 8
No it looks like a men's tracksuit from Lowes 🤣

Look at the fit of this jumper on Ashy compared to Megsy. Shorter and fitted compared to longer and baggy. Ashy, stop sizing down! Wear the medium which is the size you currently are.
Who’s the blonde?

No it looks like a men's tracksuit from Lowes 🤣

Look at the fit of this jumper on Ashy compared to Megsy. Shorter and fitted compared to longer and baggy. Ashy, stop sizing down! Wear the medium which is the size you currently are.
The nose looks a bit like Voldemort...

Reactions: 4
Literally no one:

Influencers:
you guys have been asking about this brand

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who keeps filming her pretending to be a caring mum? Don't they find it awkward? What does she say to people...can you film me feeding the baby? Just seems so dumb
Haha probably in the “be friends with ashy contract”. Must take candid pics, must always have phone on vid or camera ready for the special moments 😂😂

• Haha
What the eff kind of photo shoot is this tit?? 😂 Awkssss
Thought the same. Seriously, what is happening that is making people act like 5 year olds on a regular basis and not feel ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
bleeping Nat... so casual about covid and went down the conspiracy rabbit hole... but now after having covid and noticing her period's gone AWOL - I guess it's a big deal... linking to naturopath Nat Kringoudis (anti masker)... Where the duck has she been? There is heaps of research by credible facilities saying covid impacts menstrual cycles and the change is usually temporary (https://theconversation.com/how-the-pandemic-has-affected-periods-175672). Immune cells are in the endometrium which can be impacted by *gasp* a virus! Vaccination can cause temporary change too however to conflate the two is inaccurate.

I don't want to start anyone about covid because it is so tiring and boring but I will make my bugbear about the fact that it doesn't seem to have been a big deal until it personally impacts people... i.e. Nat... the fact she now puts two and two together and says she has a hyper active immune response which is why she had difficulty carrying pregnancies. You didn't think covid wouldn't do anything? It's a virus you have no innate immunity too and wreaks havoc on any number of organ systems. Considering you needed advances in medical research and science to be able to carry pregnancies, it's a bit rich to tit on it. Every reproductive health org in the world also advocates covid vax, Nat.

I am tired of seeing people tit on the health systems which are still under extraordinary pressure, tit on technology - yet not realise they are alive and well and connected because of the advances in these fields.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There is heaps of research by credible facilities saying covid impacts menstrual cycles and the change is usually temporary
Nat doesn't read MaInStReAm MeDiA so why would she know that? She's way smarter than the rest of us sheepies 🙄🐑

• Haha
I’m sorry I still find it hilarious that nat keeps going on about the vaccine when this absolute dick head of a human has - breast implants, Botox, Filler in her lips, lips tattoed, brows tattooed, liposuction on her neck and chin but yes nat It’s the vaccine you absolute wannabe

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m honestly floored she is still “syringe feeding” her baby. Like what? Either have it assessed and rectified or just breastfeed if it’s going so well. Far out I didn’t leave my babies for months yet she’s gallivanting around town as if she’s single and 21. Trash.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m honestly floored she is still “syringe feeding” her baby. Like what? Either have it assessed and rectified or just breastfeed if it’s going so well. Far out I didn’t leave my babies for months yet she’s gallivanting around town as if she’s single and 21. Trash.
And the poor babies neck flopping around like that, is she for real like she knew what was happening whilst do a story pop the phone down a reposition !! What is wrong with ppl.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.