Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Kayla Itsines’ video where she told her family/friends she was pregnant?
Now those were some genuinely happy reactions

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Kayla Itsines’ video where she told her family/friends she was pregnant?
Now those were some genuinely happy reactions
Disagree. Not genuine, if you go over to the Kayla and Leah tattle and have a read, you'll see that Kayla actually stole him from her friend. It's very entertaining 🤣

Reactions: 8
Disagree. Not genuine, if you go over to the Kayla and Leah tattle and have a read, you'll see that Kayla actually stole him from her friend. It's very entertaining
Honestly I do not understand people saying "when you know, you know" especially in relationships after other relationship breakdowns.

Like as you get older - you realise that feeling of "just knowing" is often wrong. I'm sure thought she 'knew' with Tobi.

Reactions: 9
Honestly I do not understand people saying "when you know, you know" especially in relationships after other relationship breakdowns.

Like as you get older - you realise that feeling of "just knowing" is often wrong. I'm sure thought she 'knew' with Tobi.
Yeah Kayla sucks now. Her content is horrible. And flashing his tic-tac teeth and flaunting their paranoid money spending is just off. Pregnant and engagement not even a year since he broke up with his ex of years (and her friend).
I'm sure Ashy wishes she was as rich as Kayla but even then money doesn't buy class!

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she can’t wash her hair when tahla-lahla-nahla-girlie-whirlie is sleeping! It’s so strange that she’s content being so dirty. Grrr. Can imagine what her and grotty Steves bed covers must be like. 🤢

also. Has Nat had A boob job? Her chest is a very odd shape!
Nat had her boobs done years ago.

Expecting hate for this but that baby isn’t the cutest she looks just like Steve only with orange hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 also I’ve changed my mind I think tala like lala is so cute now
Coming from the person who always hated people DMing her with recommendations. But now she’s realised how much engagement matters over followers so she’s all like “OMG I LOVE IT”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“talas a bit snotty but I’ve put this thing together so I’m prepared”
*holds up snot sucker but admits to not having batteries*

she kills me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So they bought a new house?? That was the “big” news!! duck sake….don’t bother watching her vlog. 14 mins of your life you’ll never get back🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So they bought a new house?? That was the “big” news!! duck sake….don’t bother watching her vlog. 14 mins of your life you’ll never get back🥴🥴
Just came here to see if anyone had took one for team! What about the house they had that they were knocking down?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.