Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemmings2000

Recent podcast topic, all of this "losing yourself" whinging and moaning. It is so incredibly boring and samey.
Guys I'm going to be really controversial, can we just have babies and know that we are going to change and just...accept it?!? Instead of moaning and analysing it all day everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

bumbleebee91

Hi, long time lurker but never posted here before.. her stories this morning about gaslighting mums, glamourising motherhood and how we should be able to share our negative experiences.. but then she regularly, on her stories, asks people NOT to share any negative experiences regarding C sections, recovery etc as she doesn't want to hear it? Doesn't make much sense!?

Reactions: 32

Joolz1980

Haven't done a bump update in a while....she's got to be having a laugh! I've seen her bits more than I've ever seen anyone's in my entire existence. I cannot bear her. I messaged her and she called me a cunt! Haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
This "parliament" thing is giving me "I'm playing at a festival but it's actually just me pressing buttons in a tent where people charge their phones" vibes 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Do you know what?
That was a really lovely moment, until he saw the camera and turned away.

D9C07371-87BB-496E-B0C0-AAE34C1DB33A.jpeg

Take the fucking hint and get it out of his face.

He is your child. Not your content.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
My daughter was 9lb 6oz but looked tiny. The dr couldn’t believe it when they nurse said what she weighed and told her to weigh her again. There most definitely wasn’t a big song and dance over her being so big.
Ashley has a superiority complex where she has to be the first, the best, the worst, the only….
And on that note…
Thread suggestion:
Ashley James #19: Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

• Heart

sasbeep

VIP Member
Anyone else start a day out with their child by prancing around on their own in their knickers fondling themselves??
Just me and Ash? 😂😂

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
You could say someone got put through a mincing machine and she’d have a friend who got put through a mincing machine

• Haha
Who the actual fuck gets their phone out and starts prancing about in a hospital bathroom recording a video of themselves straight after they’ve had their first baby?? Not to mention the birth that was soo traumatic that’s she’s still banging on about it 2 years later. This woman beggars belief!

sasbeep

VIP Member
So she has a hair and make up artist there to get her ready for ‘parliament’. Why is she so obsessed with how she looks? Nobody in parliament will care. You didn’t see the lady from pregnant then screwed getting a makeover before she gave evidence on childcare issues last week. Ashley is such a vapid waste of space. Oh but it’s not for the male gaze. Lovely day.
What are you talking about troll!!
Ashley is a normal working mother like the rest of us! She knows the juggle of trying to squeeze your hair and makeup getting professionally done before a day at the office.
Looking forward to seeing the spaghetti curls in parliament.
Nothing says ‘I’m a serious political commentator’ more than having someone come to your house to do a Smokey eye and over lined lips at 7am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
4F8F3A16-AC3D-4CD8-B381-454B1A33BF47.jpeg

Best and fashionable in your opinion because they gift them to all the ‘celebs’.

Able to feed out and about - you weren’t isolated and stuck at home all day then?

But, most of all, you couldn’t possibly ask Artipoppe to gift this one on to someone actually in need, or you yourself pass this brand new one on directly to your local baby bank or sling library, as you ALREADY HAVE ONE and because you HAVE SHITLOADS OF MONEY? No? Course not.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29