Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I took a mirror pic of my bump day after birth to try to understand where my C-section cut was (hair unbrushed, face obscured, no one else has ever seen it). I think I was trying to work out what had just happened to me. Anyway, my bump was pretty much the same as it was pre birth.

I fully believe she went to the loo, sorted out her hair and make up, carefully positioned her knickers and stood there posing taking multiple pictures specifically to post & show what a trooper she was and how she’d done so well.
Really? Oh dear, I shouldn’t make pronouncements on things I know nothing about, should I?! 🤔😆 I hope you didn’t have too difficult a recovery, and are stronger than ever? I can understand why you would want to see what happened re: your scar; when I had operations for chronic (and massive!) breast abscesses I spent a long time looking in the mirror, trying to acclimatise myself to the fact that my body had changed forever. I can’t imagine taking selfies for the ‘Gram, using it as a demonstration of pride in myself.
What about the bleeding, though? How did she manage to cover that up (or even stand)? I think someone said you have to go to theatre to have that kind of tear repaired?

Reactions: 2

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me the bit in her reel with Alf where she says he tries to make the doll stand up and then says “ sad”. She says something about it’s not right to make the baby sad. What’s she on about? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 2

Uncreativename

When you manage to find pictures of her in a bra that actually fits (which is difficult!) you can see that she’s not big-boobed. She’s average. Yes they’re bigger since Alf of course, but still not huge like she makes out.

She’s been called out many times in comments for advertising bras that don’t go above D or DD, and she never says what size she’s wearing.
In fairness, the brand she modelled for was from D/DD-HH/J but she was a 30E or 30F at the time. This is when she was at her smallest all over though.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Yes we did a form for the HV, but the nursery did their own assessment too.
I don’t know, every area is different 🤷🏻‍♀️

---

Link to more info about 2-3 year checks done by childcare providers.
“Practitioners should encourage parents and/or carers to share information from the progress check with other relevant professionals, including their health visitor and the staff of any new provision the child may transfer to.”
My childminder did one for my son too. I only know about it because she told me.

willowtree2

VIP Member
I had my whooping cough at 34 weeks thanks to life with 3 kids and me forgetting constantly 🥴 My guidance was from 16 weeks. There wasn’t a cut off I was told about. She’s too busy being self-obsessed!

Sw4

VIP Member
Sorry I dip in and out of her threads and antics very infrequently but I just noticed this thread title- is she really under scrutiny from Social Services? Why? It's not in the wiki sorry.