Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again she's referred to her bones growing back?? Grade A student right there!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Erm baby weight is two words. Does she mean one phrase she’d like to get in the bin? Grade A Ash strikes again.

Reactions: 12
The Grade A student thing cracks me up so much. It’s like the “ I run marathons “ thing she does. I just did a quick tot up there of my friends I could think of who are marathon runners. They never make a big deal about it. Same with my PHD /Doctorate friends. You know they may have celebrated their hard work, quietly , privately, but you literally never hear about it. Seeing her clips of the CBBies news you can see how much she struggles to articulate. Then gives us gems like this “ one word “ comment etc.
Lovely Day x

Reactions: 10
Guys, one whole person has actually forked out for a ridiculous birthstone ring from Ashley's collection..must be the only person!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.