Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title with 48 reactions from @fakesheikh. @InTheDollsHouse runner up with 37 reacts with Drug poor Alf before the flight, then just hope the mozzies don’t bite.

Well, Ashley has been busy! She took 3 planes (one of which was a seaplane), boat and bus off to a five star holiday in Mauritius. She came out with basically drugging Alf for take off and landing, giving him both calpol and nurofen.

She's put thumbalina's life at risk by travelling to a zitka country but don't worry, she's done her research.

They flew home before Alfs second birthday, so they didn't have to pay more airfair for him. Thank goodness for NNB and Ashley's siblings for giving Alf birthday presents.

She's still banging on about her birth trauma and how she plans to travel 7 weeks post partum with thumbalina to a wedding doesn't matter that's she's recovering from a c section and baby won't have had any vaccines.

She continues to live in cloud cuckoo land and not give any thought to anyone other than herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
To add to the recap-

Our empowerment body positive happiness coach - who always tells us to love our scars and stretch marks, to adore ourselves and not change for anyone else - has spent her holiday editing her pics so that she has a remarkably smoothed forehead and plump lips (now that the Botox has worn off and she can’t get more until she stops breastfeeding thumbelina)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also notable from the last thread, Ashley herself said that she was offered pain relief but she declined it

A7611BBF-4C34-4635-BBB9-B687399560E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Great recap! Can’t take full credit for the thread title as I only added the bit at the end - first bit came from @moimoi ❤
Lovely day x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I watched the politics rant she posted yesterday - can someone confirm if you're able to photoshop a video? It's so bizarre as I can see the edges of her forehead lines , particularly on the left side of her head but it's all smooth in the middle?

Reactions: 4
I watched the politics rant she posted yesterday - can someone confirm if you're able to photoshop a video? It's so bizarre as I can see the edges of her forehead lines , particularly on the left side of her head but it's all smooth in the middle?
Yes you can put a face tune filter over a video. (I had to stop watching Nadine Baggot for this. Flogging anti aging while FaceTuned AF) But I also think her Botox is wearing off in some places but not others meaning some areas are smooth and some wrinkling.

it’s probably a filter she’s using

Reactions: 6
Someone needs to crop this quote from the audio!

This should be it.
So she was refused when she asked at one stage but that’s not how she makes it out. If they didn’t give it when she asked it’ll be because it wasn’t possible at that stage.

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell, only 2 days 😳
That was my thought 😂 (though perhaps I've a skewed point of view as I only have one pair of maternity trousers that fits right now - as soon as I get home I change in to pjs so I don't dirty the trousers I wear in the outside world!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To me it sounds like whoever’s asking about pain relief is REALLY trying to get to the bottom of whether she did or not. Ashley doesn’t sound forthcoming in saying she did receive pain relief because she ranted about being refused it like the liar she is!

Trash always says why is it like a badge of honour to say you didn’t get pain relief? But in this Ash doesn’t want to say she had pain relief cos she wants that badge 🙄

Just seen her latest update that baby is back to back currently. I was going to give some
Unsolicited advice about how bleeping painful a back to back labour is but then I remembered she’s opted for the c section this time. Damn.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen her latest update that baby is back to back currently. I was going to give some
Unsolicited advice about how bleeping painful a back to back labour is but then I remembered she’s opted for the c section this time. Damn.
Doesn’t mean she can’t go into labour early and have to deliver vaginally anyway! 2nd babies shoot out 🫣 well, mine did 😂

Reactions: 13

This should be it.
So she was refused when she asked at one stage but that’s not how she makes it out. If they didn’t give it when she asked it’ll be because it wasn’t possible at that stage.
So she had

TENS
Gas and air
Pethidine earlier in labour

And was offered epidural at 8cm but declined because she’d got past the pain of his shoulders on his pelvis.

Not quite the version she tells now.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.