Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of being happily papped by the DM for the Online Safety Bill when she knows the comments section on DM is more brutal than Tattle. And she’s more than happy to feature on that POS site.

Anything for fame 🤮
Ah but the comments section can be moderated. Tattle can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Skitting at her with the pepper. She really “ needs” to be seen as “ different “ constantly. Give your child a vegetable girl and cop the duck on 🤣

Reactions: 12
As far as I remember those were the words yeah, that was back when I genuinely followed her instead of hate following. And I remember that’s the point when I realised she wasn’t the person she likes to make out.

I closed that account when she outed me for leaving a negative comment and I started getting tit from people.
That is absolutely horrendous! Just horrifying! How does anyone support someone with her attitude? Who finds publicising Black maternal mortality as something that is not ‘interesting’? Are we to extrapolate from that the theory that she is only interested in white motherhood? Given her outspoken claims about her so-called support of marginalised, stigmatised and mistreated populations, I find it incredibly suspicious that she rejected the idea of helping this cause. What does everyone else think - or am I reading too much into this due to my profound dislike and distrust of Ms James?

Reactions: 5
That is absolutely horrendous! Just horrifying! How does anyone support someone with her attitude? Who finds publicising Black maternal mortality as something that is not ‘interesting’? Are we to extrapolate from that the theory that she is only interested in white motherhood? Given her outspoken claims about her so-called support of marginalised, stigmatised and mistreated populations, I find it incredibly suspicious that she rejected the idea of helping this cause. What does everyone else think - or am I reading too much into this due to my profound dislike and distrust of Ms James?
In the interest of fairness (not that’s she’s fair but we don’t have to sink to her level) it could be seen as performative and jumping on a band wagon if very white middle class, no real evidence of diversity in her life Ashley were to champion the cause. Yes she could absolutely mention it, point people to someone who really understands it and not being interested enough to share is sickening but I don’t think she would be the right person to go hard on this subject. She was probably scared of the questions and showing herself up but rightly so if she doesn’t really know about it. We know she has to be an expert at everything but at least she hasn’t claimed to be, or be a real ally if she’s not.
I’m not saying it’s ok to ignore, she could/should have said ‘this isn’t something I know much about but endeavour to educate myself on and understand. Here are some sources I’m learning from, I hope you can to’ but it’s better to ignore than pretend you care, pretend you’re an expert, do it for box ticking etc imo

Reactions: 8
In the interest of fairness (not that’s she’s fair but we don’t have to sink to her level) it could be seen as performative and jumping on a band wagon if very white middle class, no real evidence of diversity in her life Ashley were to champion the cause. Yes she could absolutely mention it, point people to someone who really understands it and not being interested enough to share is sickening but I don’t think she would be the right person to go hard on this subject. She was probably scared of the questions and showing herself up but rightly so if she doesn’t really know about it. We know she has to be an expert at everything but at least she hasn’t claimed to be, or be a real ally if she’s not.
I’m not saying it’s ok to ignore, she could/should have said ‘this isn’t something I know much about but endeavour to educate myself on and understand. Here are some sources I’m learning from, I hope you can to’ but it’s better to ignore than pretend you care, pretend you’re an expert, do it for box ticking etc imo
You’re most probably right! Although…can’t Ms James become an instant expert on any subject simply by researching for three hours and reading her notes aloud on Gammon TV? And isn’t she delusional/clueless enough to go charging into any arena where she can receive attention, regardless how it is received (or she’ll doxx the people who call her out, wholly careless of the consequences of her actions)? But you’re right - she’d be an absolutely awful advocate for this cause. Perhaps we should be grateful that she isn’t ‘interested’ in it rather than charging in with her usual misinformation, word salad, typos and me-me-me mantra…

Reactions: 6
I just wanted her to share the link to the petition they had. that’s all.
At best She probably didn’t even read what it was.
No idea if there’s worse to it than that.
But I do think she’s a bit of a ‘well that doesn’t affect me so I’m not bothered’ type of person.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She just chats some very irrelevant stuff.
Firstly her eating a pepper, then oh I’ve been gifted a new carrier, someones cleaned my carpets & now when will poor old Ashley get time to sort her baby stuff out. You organise your own diary so just plan a day in your diary or do your normal and palm him off on NNB I’m sure you will!

Reactions: 13
Difference between size zero and size one is probably dependent on whether he was 9.5lbs or 9lbs 5oz.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She just chats some very irrelevant stuff.
Firstly her eating a pepper, then oh I’ve been gifted a new carrier, someones cleaned my carpets & now when will poor old Ashley get time to sort her baby stuff out. You organise your own diary so just plan a day in your diary or do your normal and palm him off on NNB I’m sure you will!
She has more free time than anyone else with a job and a toddler that I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 11
Many parents may struggle to do a day of life admin if they have a toddler to look after, but not you Ash. With a ‘job’ that involves fannying about in your underwear whilst talking about things you know nothing about, and a toddler who is barely ever in your company, I think you can probably find the time to go through all that newborn stuff.

God, she’s so all over the place with her stories.
She said on that podcast that Alf was due on the 3rd Jan. Meaning that would be 40 weeks.
He was born 9th Jan, 6 days later so 40+6.
Where does 41 and a half weeks come from?!
ED5E5BE0-F26C-49C0-8AC6-236C0E725A76.jpeg

Reactions: 9
4F8F3A16-AC3D-4CD8-B381-454B1A33BF47.jpeg

Best and fashionable in your opinion because they gift them to all the ‘celebs’.

Able to feed out and about - you weren’t isolated and stuck at home all day then?

But, most of all, you couldn’t possibly ask Artipoppe to gift this one on to someone actually in need, or you yourself pass this brand new one on directly to your local baby bank or sling library, as you ALREADY HAVE ONE and because you HAVE SHITLOADS OF MONEY? No? Course not.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1892486

Best and fashionable in your opinion because they gift them to all the ‘celebs’.

Able to feed out and about - you weren’t isolated and stuck at home all day then?

But, most of all, you couldn’t possibly ask Artipoppe to gift this one on to someone actually in need, or you yourself pass this brand new one on directly to your local baby bank or sling library, as you ALREADY HAVE ONE and because you HAVE SHITLOADS OF MONEY? No? Course not.
Especially at a time like right now!!! Her lack of awareness of her privilege is sickening…what is she going to do with the other ones *kindly gifted*?

Reactions: 17
Especially at a time like right now!!! Her lack of awareness of her privilege is sickening…what is she going to do with the other ones *kindly gifted*?
I thought gender didn’t matter anyway? Why can’t ‘baby girl’ be carried in the same one as Alfie?! If he can’t wear a T-shirt with a cartoon dinosaur horrid predator on it, why should ‘baby girl’ be carried in pink?

She is the queen of double standards.

Reactions: 27
I thought gender didn’t matter anyway? Why can’t ‘baby girl’ be carried in the same one as Alfie?! If he can’t wear a T-shirt with a cartoon dinosaur horrid predator on it, why should ‘baby girl’ be carried in pink?

She is the queen of double standards.
Totally agree. The other one she has is totally gender neutral so she has absolutely no need for a new one! Baby Princess will be head to toe in bows and her room will be decorated top to bottom in pink

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1892486

I just looked to see what price the 'best and most fashionable' baby carrier cost....£330!!!! That's madness, I could never consider spending so much on something like that, we have a good second hand carrier that did just fine for my boy and will be just fine for the baby on the way. We don't need a new carrier for a new baby and I'm pretty sure Ashley doesn't need another carrier for her new baby. But then the new baby for her is probably just as much of a fashion accessory as that bloody carrier 🤷

Reactions: 17
You’re most probably right! Although…can’t Ms James become an instant expert on any subject simply by researching for three hours and reading her notes aloud on Gammon TV? And isn’t she delusional/clueless enough to go charging into any arena where she can receive attention, regardless how it is received (or she’ll doxx the people who call her out, wholly careless of the consequences of her actions)? But you’re right - she’d be an absolutely awful advocate for this cause. Perhaps we should be grateful that she isn’t ‘interested’ in it rather than charging in with her usual misinformation, word salad, typos and me-me-me mantra…
very true. I particularly enjoy her talking about tax
Came on to say exactly this. It grinds my gears that all instahuns get free stuff and keep it for themselves but it makes it worse when they keep banging on about the cost of living crisis!

She’s a total disgrace. I’m sorry but these expensive baby items are so bloody unnecessary and privileged to have ONE never mind two. She’s vile. Literally people choosing eating or heating. Maybe she ll do an undisclosed AD and give her followers a free coffee to offset it. Disgusting human

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.