Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think it’s just that he hasn’t been given any opportunity to do anything beyond sit in a contained space / pushchair / highchair with a screen and limited foods.

Let’s not forget he was only allowed to learn to use the stairs 2-3 months before he turned 2 years old.
I got a memory on my phone the other day of my 9 month old climbing the stairs….not safely 😂 but she managed!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Alf always looks spaced out. He hardly ever smiles, it’s so sad to see. I currently have three preschoolers (life is busy!) so I know how happy and engaging Alf’s age should be. There is something off here, whether it’s developmental or too much calpol, I don’t know.

Reactions: 18
Lol at the “day out with alf”

It’s mainly her. Why is the beginning her half naked?

Reactions: 17
Poor Alf always looks spaced out. He hardly ever smiles, it’s so sad to see. I currently have three preschoolers (life is busy!) so I know how happy and engaging Alf’s age should be. There is something off here, whether it’s developmental or too much calpol, I don’t know.
i thought it could be too much calpol too. All the constant talk of ‘he’s teething’ etc and him being so so docile.
my daughter is 3 months older than him and apart from her speech (she on the lower end of normal with it) they’re polar opposite’s, she bursts with life, joy and enthusiasm and only ever sits still if she’s on my lap with a book (not a ‘not my…’ book!) He’s just so still and sad looking all the time, I know we only see a snapshot of his moments but I’ve only ever seen him smile like twice!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone else start a day out with their child by prancing around on their own in their knickers fondling themselves??
Just me and Ash? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder who was looking after Alf whilst she was pissing around filming herself getting ready? If I have a day with just my 2 kids, I barely get to brush my hair, nevermind film it all!

Reactions: 15
Wonder who was looking after Alf whilst she was pissing around filming herself getting ready? If I have a day with just my 2 kids, I barely get to brush my hair, nevermind film it all!
I’m a stay at home mum with 4 kids, eldest is 5 and even with my husband here I struggle to find time to brush my teeth on a day, never mind prance around in the nip filming myself.
She must have had someone there filming tho as the camera followed her down the path. Maybe TNB was working from home?

Reactions: 10
I’m a stay at home mum with 4 kids, eldest is 5 and even with my husband here I struggle to find time to brush my teeth on a day, never mind prance around in the nip filming myself.
She must have had someone there filming tho as the camera followed her down the path. Maybe TNB was working from home?
Hope he wasn't working from home, or else his boss will see that he got no work done! Bloody following her around filming.
It really is sad for alf that he was meant to be spending Time with her and she just used it for content and another reason to get an underwear shot in.

Reactions: 14
I know I said id stay off here but ffs I thought id see how Alf is. Im too invested but that little boy needs someone looking out for him 😐

Does anyone else think he’s just not with it recently? Like he’s always drugged and dopey? Wtaf with the iPad in the middle of London. I can’t get my 2yo to sit on his for 10 mins before he’s chucking it back at me from boredom…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone else start a day out with their child by prancing around on their own in their knickers fondling themselves??
Just me and Ash? 😂😂
Nah, more common than you think. I put on my #ad #gifted #ambassador TU clothing lingerie on before I prance about

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So bloody annoyed by this. Have longed for more options in supermarkets. I wonder what back size they go down to? That’s usually the issue whenever they claim to go larger than a DD. Be interesting to see what ‘creative control’ she’s had there.
They do 32-42 in A-GG by the look of it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.