Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she just asked a random passer by to film them by the river?!! That would explain the awkward run towards the camera at the end. I imagine the request was ‘can you take a video of ME by the Thames?’. She doesn’t even try to get Alf to look at the camera, this is clearly only about her as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh how convenient that a follower has asked what bikinis she recommends. Of course, she just had to use it as an opportunity to show videos of herself posing in said bikinis on the beach for 332k followers 😒

Reactions: 14
Oh how convenient that a follower has asked what bikinis she recommends. Of course, she just had to use it as an opportunity to show videos of herself posing in said bikinis on the beach for 332k followers 😒
She’s so fake it’s untrue. Wears triangle bikinis because of the aesthetic and not wanting to look mumsy. What happened to empowering people to wear what they like? What happened to not judging mums now she was one?

And how much were those? Hundreds of pounds? And that’s what she recommends for a 14 year old CHILD?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ her saying she doesn’t like underwire bikinis as they’re ‘mumsy’, you mean they provide proper support to stop your tits hanging out at every angle? Of course she likes triangle ones as they make them look huge & draw attention when she’s buying 2/3 sizes too small. And I don’t mean male attention Ashley- I can’t help but wonder why some women want their tits hanging everywhere whilst running after a toddler!

Reactions: 21
How convenient Ashley was going out for dinner after. Am sure she took Alf into town solely so she could go out after easily and have Tommy take him home or the nanny.
interesting she didn’t show what they did. Probably not any toddler activities and more like coffees/lunches with her friends/brands with him sedated in the background

She is insufferable! And knowingly contributes to all the narratives she hates. I wear a one piece swimsuit, because that's what I'm comfortable in. Not because I'm a mum. I've always worn one piece swimsuits - never a bikini.

She is so toxic & not a "woman's woman" at all. When I go to the beach I focus on my kids and what they're doing, not what a mum two Sun loungers down is wearing. I couldn't care less what anyone wears - as long as they feel comfortable and confident. She'd gain a lot more followers if that was her narrative. Not that her in a bikini isn't for the male gaze

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s so fake it’s untrue. Wears triangle bikinis because of the aesthetic and not wanting to look mumsy. What happened to empowering people to wear what they like? What happened to not judging mums now she was one?

And how much were those? Hundreds of pounds? And that’s what she recommends for a 14 year old CHILD?
Exactly this!! Uses the word 'mumsy' as a derogatory term, says she hates it but uses it anyway. Expresses that fuller coverage bikinis are not attractive as feedback to a mum asking about their young adult ( by the sounds of it). No female empowerment in that answer what so ever. She is an absolute joke by this point.

Again as always #poor Alf not getting his needs met as usual on his 'day out'.

Also there is nothing more flattering than a bikini/swimming costume/literally anything which fits you well, holds you up, supports where needed, and makes you feel confident rather than something which gives you deep ridges on your shoulders/neck from the strain on the strings. Confidence and perceived 'attractiveness' is so much more than the amount of skin you show. She.should.know.this.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You can’t use a word sincerely and then in the same breath say that it should get in the bin! Don’t use it at all! She’s exactly the type of person who perpetuates the ‘mumsy’ myth and doesn’t support other mums at all.
I’ve always worn underwire bikinis anyway, since before I was a mum, as they’re supportive for my big boobs and I don’t feel comfortable in a triangle of material. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ummm, this is why your weight is monitored during pregnancy ....strangely enough Trashley, medical professionals have you and your baby's interests at heart ( and more than that ,it's evidence based!)

Having a high BMI during pregnancy has been linked to an increased risk of various health problems for a baby, including:

• Congenital disorders
  • Being significantly larger than average at birth (fetal macrosomia)
  • Growth problems
  • Childhood asthma
  • Childhood obesity
  • Cognitive problems and developmental delay
likewise, failure to gain sufficient weight during pregnancy can also lead to problems...

"What happens if you don't put on enough weight during pregnancy?
If a woman does not gain weight throughout pregnancy, complications such as low birth weight or premature delivery could occur. Babies who are born to mothers who do not gain more than 20 pounds are often considered small for gestational age (SGA), meaning they may have been malnourished during pregnancy."

just because your blessed to be a "normal" weight, doesn't mean every pregnant woman is and their weight needs to be monitored to protect the health of the mother and baby ....for example weight gain can be an early indication of preeclampsia....which can be life threatening to both mother and baby
stop. giving. dangerous. "advice"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If you are so deeply offended by this app asking for your weight, delete it? Nobody needs to see your body minimally dressed over and over again to make a point about weight.
She also doesn't take any notice of the fact she is a skinny/slim person. I did try to monitor my weight during my pregnancy, it was important to me that i didn't gain too much. It wasn't the patriarchy forcing me to do this, it was for the health of me and my baby. Don't shame people for wanting to weigh themselves.
She doesn't have a healthy diet at all, she really can't preach about this subject...or any! She used to post a plate of pasta after GB news and go on about how hungry she was. As though it was abnormal to eat food!!

Reactions: 14
So she can film reels of her in her underwear pretending to smash them up apparently
Lol which are also a completely different set to the ones she pretends to weigh herself on....so actually she owns TWO sets of scales...but doesn't weigh herself!!

Reactions: 9
How convenient Ashley was going out for dinner after. Am sure she took Alf into town solely so she could go out after easily and have Tommy take him home or the nanny.
interesting she didn’t show what they did. Probably not any toddler activities and more like coffees/lunches with her friends/brands with him sedated in the background
She 100% only went so she could drop Alf off at Tommy’s office and not actually do a full day! Having Alf until about 7pm when Tommy gets home from work would be hell for Ashley.

I honestly doubt they did much really. I think she went in with the purpose of dropping Alf off.
Possibly the aquarium based on where they were, but then again ash probably resents paying £40 for something for Alf! She probably got the train in, plonked him with an iPad in a coffee shop and then took him straight to TNB.

Reactions: 7
She went to London to get papped again, this weekend is the end of the deal with MailOnline so the photo story should be up either today or tomorrow (depending on how much they’ve paid)

Of COURSE she wasn’t just ‘spending time’ with Alf

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ashley would be the last person I'd ask for advice about a teenage girl. It's not like we have no idea what style Ashley prefers.

But the responses shows how Ashley doesn't give a tit about her followers as she didn't even attempt to help with any ideas, it was just all about her, as always.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.