Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her advice for a day out with a toddler just goes to show she never goes for a day out with a toddler. Stocked nappy bag with a change of clothes and snacks. she actually thinks that’s a top tip. One word - super helpful.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely “one word - A Grade student”

I do also think we need to get imminent in there too.
Thread suggestion. Way too long but anyway.

Ashley James of West London, the first of her name, Queen of the Allplants and the Elmea, Protector of the 2 1 Zero toy poodles, the Not Just a Mother of Alf Thumbalina, the Khaleesi of the (not so) Great GB News, the Uninformed, the Runner of Marathons, the Imminently Caught Our Liar, the Grade A Undies Prancer and the Possessor of One Word: twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she’s actually used taking her son out for the day as content. Well actually I can 😂
It’s such a big thing she’s had to make a whole reel about it… wtf.

Reactions: 20
‘Thé iPad with programs downloaded’ WHY?! on a day out on the train to the London aquarium, she still thought she needed a bunch of programs ready to go on the iPad. That’s pathetic, Ash.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion. Way too long but anyway.

Ashley James of West London, the first of her name, Queen of the Allplants and the Elmea, Protector of the 2 1 Zero toy poodles, the Not Just a Mother of Alf Thumbalina, the Khaleesi of the (not so) Great GB News, the Uninformed, the Runner of Marathons, the Imminently Caught Our Liar, the Grade A Undies Prancer and the Possessor of One Word: twit.

Don’t forget the 2 cats!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Scoop will be allowed to get up close and personal with baby Thumb in the same way as with Alf…

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Scoop will be allowed to get up close and personal with baby Thumb in the same way as with Alf…
snoop seems to have disappeared again hasn’t he?! Came home for a bit then has been binned off again, bet you a tenner he snapped and they won’t risk it with precious Thumbelina

Reactions: 8
snoop seems to have disappeared again hasn’t he?! Came home for a bit then has been binned off again, bet you a tenner he snapped and they won’t risk it with precious Thumbelina
He’s only seen when her mum and dad go on holiday I think, then she has to have him

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s actually used taking her son out for the day as content. Well actually I can 😂
It’s such a big thing she’s had to make a whole reel about it… wtf.
And claimed it was a ‘day off’ to devote to Alf and spend time before ‘baby girl’ gets her. It was actually all engineered around getting content

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Her advice for a day out with a toddler just goes to show she never goes for a day out with a toddler. Stocked nappy bag with a change of clothes and snacks. she actually thinks that’s a top tip. One word - super helpful.
She's so out of whack. Literally like a baby sitter and a tit one at that, not a mum.

But an influencer could give me all the tips on the world & I'd still forget something. Even with two kids that have been potty trained for a few years, we still take out spare clothes in case of an accident. I'm pretty sure we still have an emergency changing mat & nappies in the car because we were so unprepared one time 😂

Reactions: 9
As soon as kids are able to walk I started letting them get themselves in & out of buggy, why doesn’t she let him do anything for himself?

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think there is something off with lovely Alf? Waddles when he walks, not saying much - a handful of things 1 year olds can say. Eats strange foods, not big meals. He seems like sleepy / dopey. Compared to Noa Kate Lawlers ?!

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think there is something off with lovely Alf? Waddles when he walks, not saying much - a handful of things 1 year olds can say. Eats strange foods, not big meals. He seems like sleepy / dopey. Compared to Noa Kate Lawlers ?!
I wouldn’t be surprised if he has global delay tbh. I would very surprised if ash had the thought to get his development checked out though so he’ll get missed until he starts school.

Reactions: 10
I really think it’s just that he hasn’t been given any opportunity to do anything beyond sit in a contained space / pushchair / highchair with a screen and limited foods.

Let’s not forget he was only allowed to learn to use the stairs 2-3 months before he turned 2 years old.

Reactions: 13
You're right. The fact he couldn't walk down the stairs until. Few months ago was off. She parents so differently to any mum I know. She is so self centred and always basically naked on instagram!
I really think it’s just that he hasn’t been given any opportunity to do anything beyond sit in a contained space / pushchair / highchair with a screen and limited foods.

Let’s not forget he was only allowed to learn to use the stairs 2-3 months before he turned 2 years old.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.