Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought - she’s timed it perfectly bringing out a lingerie range now really.
Assuming she’s going to breastfeed, she’ll get away with not wearing it because she’ll be in nursing bras. By the time she’s in ‘normal bras’ regularly, she’ll be out of contract with Tu.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d love to know how someone comes to love themselves that much. She is literally obsessed with herself isn’t she! It’s vile 🤮
This is why when she says her posts aren't for the male gaze, I believe her.

Everything she does is for her gaze only, she can't stop herself. Getting her face in every story or using underwear images of herself in the background of text posts. And the more she does this, the worse she gets (Tripod on holiday with the daily body videos for example).

Love yourself by all means but know when you've crossed the line of oversharing and she's certainly reached that a long time ago.

Reactions: 11
Just thought - she’s timed it perfectly bringing out a lingerie range now really.
Assuming she’s going to breastfeed, she’ll get away with not wearing it because she’ll be in nursing bras. By the time she’s in ‘normal bras’ regularly, she’ll be out of contract with Tu.
"assuming she's going to breastfeed" - it'd be very off-brand if she didn't..I mean imagine the content and brand deals she'd miss out on 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I am Ashley James” 😂😂😂😂

‘If you see any photos of me let me know’ 😂

bleeping NARC 🤮
He should’ve replied “No tit!? That’s what it says here on this package I am being paid to deliver!” She is so self-obsessed it’s unreal 😂 She is a nobody with no talent. I still don’t know what she is “famous” for or what she does for a job?

Brace yourselves gang we are going to be treated to endless photos of it prancing around in its underwear for the foreseeable 😩🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"assuming she's going to breastfeed" - it'd be very off-brand if she didn't..I mean imagine the content and brand deals she'd miss out on 😅😅
Yes but think of the £££ from the bottles and perfect prep machines and all that tit 🙄

Plus all the fabulous free time she’ll be able to have at the drop of a hat.

I’m not convinced she’ll be such a loud advocate of exclusive breastfeeding this time around… There’ll be formula given to allow her the ‘freedom’ she clearly wants.

(just to be clear - I have absolutely nothing against formula feeding ❤)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes but think of the £££ from the bottles and perfect prep machines and all that tit 🙄

Plus all the fabulous free time she’ll be able to have at the drop of a hat.

I’m not convinced she’ll be such a loud advocate of exclusive breastfeeding this time around… There’ll be formula given to allow her the ‘freedom’ she clearly wants.

(just to be clear - I have absolutely nothing against formula feeding ❤)
I was scrolling through her Instagram last night out of sheer boredom. Seems she hated breastfeeding to me? Her posts were pretty miserable - berating that child for biting her. She even said in one of the posts he looks at her when he does it and does it on purpose? 🤣 Can’t blame the poor bastard for doing that tbh she’s just horrible. She has no redeeming features in my eyes.

Reactions: 14
I was scrolling through her Instagram last night out of sheer boredom. Seems she hated breastfeeding to me? Her posts were pretty miserable - berating that child for biting her. She even said in one of the posts he looks at her when he does it and does it on purpose? 🤣 Can’t blame the poor bastard for doing that tbh she’s just horrible. She has no redeeming features in my eyes.
My son totally looked at me and bit me on purpose sometimes 🤣 But he was older - I fed until he was 3 (not a martyr - he has multi-allergies and with that plus my MH tit it was just easier not to stop!) and so we went through all the toddler phases while feeding!

It never took more than a few feeds to stop the biting though, at any age. You just have to be resolute in your determination but gentle with it.

I honestly think she’s just never had to actually work for anything, so when something involves a tiny bit of effort she gives up.

Reactions: 10
The breastfeeding creating a strong bond clearly didn’t work in trash case. She’s lazy hated breastfeeding would hate making up and cleaning bottles she’d rather someone else do it all

I honestly think she’s just never had to actually work for anything, so when something involves a tiny bit of effort she gives up.
I’ve said it countless times, but it bears repeating - everything comes back to her wealthy, private school, pretty white girl privilege.

I don’t want to hear negativity because I’m spoilt

Tell me all about photos of myself because I’m amazing!

Shameless lies about motherhood, illness, anything because why not, I’ve never been accountable for anything

Someone else look after my child because I’m too important to be tired or busy

No qualms over home security because the little people NEED to see my million pound house, because status!!

No worries about breaking laws in the car, or subletting my flat, or neglecting my child because I’m ME and rules don’t apply when your pretty and rich!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My son totally looked at me and bit me on purpose sometimes 🤣 But he was older - I fed until he was 3 (not a martyr - he has multi-allergies and with that plus my MH tit it was just easier not to stop!) and so we went through all the toddler phases while feeding!

It never took more than a few feeds to stop the biting though, at any age. You just have to be resolute in your determination but gentle with it.

Oh fair enough! I never made it that far #shitmum lol I’m sure you didn’t snap at your child though unlike her - she says she’d snap at him and upset him 😩

Reactions: 4
Sorry she’s saying she’s a 34E? That’s hardly massive! Why does she bang on about having mahoosive boobs when it’s clearly all a lie?

She hasn’t been measured properly. I know she’s pregnant there, but her back size won’t warrant her fitting in a size 14 top.

Especially as she keeps telling us she sized up to a size 10 🙄

She looks to be a similar size to me pre-pregnancy, 32GG or 30H ish.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else agree that there is no way her belly button popped from an innie to an outie at 3 weeks pregnant? Again, she is lying about the weirdest tit!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.